1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz De Maria con't...

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by sparrow, Oct 29, 2017.

1. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

COMMENTARY BY THE INSTRUMENT

Brothers and Sisters:

During the Message our Mother showed me the great disobedience of man towards the Calls and above all towards the observance of the Divine Law.

And through a Vision She showed me Humanity, like a multitude of people so close to one another, like a single mass. But I saw that out of the people were coming vices of all kinds that were passing from one to another, because they had no way to protect themselves against the vices of others. Only a small number of people were rejecting these vices because with their hands they were taking hold of the edge of the Blessed Mother's Mantle, which was formed by a ROSARY THAT WENT AROUND HER WHOLE MANTLE.

Yes, I could clearly see that every human creature that was taking hold of the Mantle of our Mother was not only praying, but, praying the Holy Rosary, they were calling those who were accepting all the vices and offering them a small document. Which one of them unfolded and managed to read:

"IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO PRAY; BE CREATURES OF GOODNESS, ACT IN FAVOR OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. WITHOUT WORKS MAN IS LIKE A TREE WITHOUT FRUIT."

When I finished reading this, which amazed me, our Mother looked at me and said:

"TELL YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT THIS IS THE INSTANT WHEN YOU HAVE

TO ACT TO CALL THE WAYWARD; IF THEY DO NOT OBEY THE WORD, LET THEM OBEY

BEFORE THE TESTIMONY OF EACH ONE OF MY TRUE CHILDREN. THEY WILL SEE THOSE

WHO ARE TRUE CHILDREN OF GOD AND THOSE WHO DO NOT LOVE AND ARE NOT TRUE, BUT ARE "WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING." (Mt 7,15 ) .

Suddenly a river of very crystalline water came out of a mountain on one side of where Humanity was located, on the right side. The crystalline water was passing beneath where Humanity was, and when it came out on the other side the water was dyed red and muddy. Our Mother said:

"SUCH IS THE MYSTICAL BODY OF MY SON'S CHURCH: IT RECEIVES CRYSTALLINE WATER AND MUDDIES IT WITH HUMAN INTERESTS AND THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT,

THEREFORE, IT MUST BE PURIFIED."

And the Blessed Mother departed.

Amen.

2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Summation of the very clear explanations of the Warning given to Luz de Maria....for better understanding:

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/warning.html

Just a few:

The great Warning of God to humanity
    Prophecies and revelations given to Luz de María

[​IMG]

MESSAGE FROM JESUS TO LUZ DE MARÍA

THE WARNING, MY PEOPLE, OUGHT TO FIND YOU HAVING REPENTED OF EVIL COMMITTED, YET I SEE SO MANY WHO ARE WAITING FOR THE WARNING OR THE SIGNS PRIOR TO IT IN ORDER TO CONVERT...

THIS IS THE INSTANT, CONVERSION MUST BE NOW! REPENTANCE MUST NOT WAIT.

DURING THE WARNING, EVERY HUMAN CREATURE WILL CONFRONT THEIR SINS, THEY WILL SEE THEIR WHOLE LIFE, WITH ITS STRENGTHS AND FAILURES, BEING UNABLE TO ESCAPE THIS ACT OF OUR WILL. THE WARNING WILL LAST FOR INSTANTS, YET FOR EACH ONE OF YOU IT WILL SEEM TO BE AN ENDLESS TIME BECAUSE OF THE GREAT SUFFERING THAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE. THE WARNING IS NOT TO ALERT YOU, BUT SO THAT YOU SEE YOURSELVES AND SO THAT THE SOUL AND THE SPIRIT UNDERTAKE THE RETURN TO LIFE IN OUR WILL. EVEN ONCE THE WARNING HAS PASSED, I WILL FIND HUMAN CREATURES WHO WILL REBEL MORE FORCEFULLY AGAINST ME, BLAMING ME FOR THE PAIN THEY HAVE UNDERGONE.

THE WARNING IS MERCY FROM MY HOUSE, BUT ONCE IT HAS PASSED, FREE WILL SHALL DECIDE WHETHER TO CONTINUE IN DISOBEDIENCE TO DIVINE LOVE OR TO ADHERE TO OUR WILL.

MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER TO LUZ DE MARÍA

Beloved children, with the instant comes the collapse of two heavenly bodies. This event will be seen in the sky by all; then each human creature, in his soul, conscience and essence, will see all the evil he has committed and the good he has failed to do.

MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER TO LUZ DE MARÍA

MY SON WILL ALLOW THE ILLUMINATION OF THE CONSCIENCES, ACT OF GREAT MERCY FOR EVIL TO TURN AWAY FROM THOSE WHO WISH IT. THIS ACT IS A PREAMBLE TO THE GREAT SUFFERING.

WALK FASTER, DOUBLE THE PACE. THE INSTANT IS BEFORE YOU, THE INSTANT WHEN I WILL COME TAKE OVER THE CONSCIENCE OF EACH ONE OF YOU TO EXAMINE YOUR WORKS AND YOUR ACTS. THIS EXAMINATION OF MAN’S CONSCIENCE IS NOT FAR FROM HUMANITY

There are so many ways by which man can exterminate all life on the planet… but at the precise instant I will intervene with My Legions, nevertheless this intervention will not be prior to My coming to examine men’s consciences.
    My children, My beloved People:

ABIDE AND OBEY. Don’t think I do not know your thoughts; don’t think I do not know the one who puts his trust in Me or that at this instant distrusts of My Word. But indeed I must say clearly that great events are coming near you, and the peoples, from largest to smallest, will suffer one way or another, not because I do not love you, but because as the last resource I use everything created by My Father to attract you to obedience before the fulfillment of the Warning.

sparrow likes this.