1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Lukas FIscher

Discussion in 'Welcome to new Members' started by padraig, Dec 22, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Willkommen im Haus von Maria Lukas aus dem schönen Österreich

Welcome to the home of Mary, Lukas, from beautiful Austria:)

[​IMG]

josephite likes this.
  2. josephite

josephite Powers

Welcome Lukas, I read your profile page and found out you are only thirty! So lovely to have a young man a member here at the MoG forum.

I live in Australia and I have a son also named Lucas, he is my second son and third child and he is 32 years old; you are only 2 years younger, [in fact you are the age of my daughter Erin] I miss Lucas very much, as he lives over 500 miles away in Sydney:( where 3 of my other sons live and one of my daughters live:(. I will not be seeing any of my sons this Christmas and only one of my daughters. Hubby and me are a little sad about that as we won't see them and that means we won't see 8 of our grandchildren as well:(.

I hope you are with your family this Christmas but if you are away from your family this Christmas please remember your Mum and Dad and do something special for them on Christmas day ......it could be to call to them on Christmas day or send your angel to comfort them or even just say a prayer for them!:)

My kids used to say.....'Mum, why do you, "mum over everything?'" I'm feeling a bit like that today and especially seeing your lovely name as a new member!

God Bless you Lukas. Have a wonderful Christmas!:love:

Dolours likes this.