Luisa Piccareta

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Consecration to Luisa secretary of the spirit? It is not too much?

It gives me much too think.

adios amigos

Attached Files:

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

For all the naysayers as it refers to Luisa and the greatest gifts she and us can now obtain from God in our time, if you have any discernment in the mystical and will pray for understanding, Mark Mallett's latest blog on Luisa https://www.markmallett.com/blog/2020/01/11/why-the-world-remains-in-pain/opens up a whole lot of confirmation you most likely have not known.....especially as it refers to what Pope Benedict said about the closed minded:

One may refuse assent to “private revelation” without direct injury to Catholic Faith, as long as he does so, “modestly, not without reason, and without contempt.” —POPE BENEDICT XIV, Heroic Virtue, Vol. III, p. 397; Private Revelation: Discerning with the Church, page 38

He to whom that private revelation is proposed and announced, ought to believe and obey the command or message of God, if it be proposed to him on sufficient evidence… For God speaks to him, at least by means of another, and therefore requires him to believe; hence it is, that he is bound to believe God, Who requires him to do so. —BENEDICT XIV, Heroic Virtue, Vol III, p. 394

…even if Revelation is already complete, it has not been made completely explicit; it remains for Christian faith gradually to grasp its full significance over the course of the centuries. Catechism of the Catholic Church, n. 66

Jesus taught this himself! I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear it now. (John 16:12). How can we say, then, that this “more” that God has yet to say is not important? How can we simply ignore him as He speaks through His prophets? Doesn’t this sound absurd? It’s not only absurd, it’s dangerous. Humanity rests on a precipice precisely because we have lost the child-like capacity to hear His voice and obey. The cries of Our Lord in Gethsemane were not because He was afraid to suffer; it was because He saw clearly into the future that, despite His Passion, many souls would reject Him—and be lost forever.

…prophecy in the biblical sense does not mean to predict the future but to explain the will of God for the present, and therefore show the right path to take for the future. —Cardinal Ratzinger (POPE BENEDICT XVI), “Message of Fatima”, Theological Commentary, www.vatican.va

lynnfiat and Xavier like this.
  3. It's obvious that such info points to the various types of consecrations that can be offered to those who are created humanity. The definitions of this new holiness, lived out by Luisa, certainly demonstrate her holiness as well. And with her cause launched it is up to the Divine Will to give the outward anointing....but much is already approved in the possible stages by the Church.

Those limited to defective knowledge about the saints of the Church, who sit on the outside w/o the benefit of the fullness of Truth of the Church, would see only the humanity of such called "saints" and believe that even those they have recognized as good people, when raised to a higher realm, as the Church does in canonization, is heretical. And past processes of many future Saints involved the findings of errors or human "mistakes", some prior to conversion, which also did not define the special gifts lived out and the fruits that later spoke to the coming stamp of approval by the Church. The holiness of St. Joseph is of course unique as is Luisa's. Those without benefit of the Mind of God would also limit themselves to just how those living in the times and knowing the circumstances of the Holy Family would have the prejudices of the day against them and the image of one, Joseph, as merely one who was too simple and w/o anything of note to their way of thinking to ever be considered as a heavenly designed part of salvation history. It repeats itself here too it would appear. Ongoing Revelation answers those defective judgements. There is a great portion of the Fr. Iannuzzi video offered earlier that answers the question about just how the Church sees Luisa and the writings of the DW. Check it out.

jackzokay, lynnfiat and Xavier like this.
  4. The page you offered compared this error to others offered by those who erroneously try to teach on the subject. You ought to read the offerings you made to prove a point more closely. And you need to get up to snuff on just where the Church actually is on this teaching. Again, check out the video offered earlier and the answers to your doubt...esp. the question of just what the Church's position actually is. Your own worries are unnecessary. There's various "sects", at least as you use the term, around each individual saint, according to their own unique gifts and lives. Those on the outside see St. Padre Pio, both before and after his canonization, as having a "cult" of devotion...or they would think similarly as you do here.

5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Your thinking reminds me of those in John 6 who refused to understand, "the hard sayings" the greatest mystical of gifts he foretold then, which he would at the Last Supper give his church, His true flesh and blood, as they thought like man thinks, not as God, even when God himself was speaking to them. Now Jesus has revealed the greatest of gifts in our time, another "hard saying", for many who have dismissed such a great gift as Living in His Divine Will in order to enter into the era of peace.

[51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven. [52] If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give, is my flesh, for the life of the world. [53] The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying: How can this man give us his flesh to eat? [54] Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. [55] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day. [56] For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed. [57] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him. [58] As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, the same also shall live by me. [59] This is the bread that came down from heaven. Not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead. He that eateth this bread, shall live for ever. [61] Many therefore of his disciples, hearing it, said: This saying is hard, and who can hear it? [62] But Jesus, knowing in himself, that his disciples murmured at this, said to them: Doth this scandalize you? [63] If then you shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? [64] It is the spirit that quickeneth: the flesh profiteth nothing. The words that I have spoken to you, are spirit and life. [65] But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning, who they were that did not believe, and who he was, that would betray him. [66] And he said: Therefore did I say to you, that no man can come to me, unless it be given him by my Father. [67] After this many of his disciples went back; and walked no more with him. [68] Then Jesus said to the twelve: Will you also go away? [69] And Simon Peter answered him: Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. [70] And we have believed and have known, that thou art the Christ, the Son of God.

6. You actually keep offering defenses of Luisa by offering what is in error in some of the teachings out there that are not official. Gad, you could find false teachings by even many orthodox leaning "interpreters" of what the Church has done.....but their offerings are still in error....and yet those are the ones you seem to choose to prove your point against one who gives the correct interpretation. Slick but incorrect.

lynnfiat, Xavier and Sam like this.
  7. josephite

josephite Powers

Below is the Formal letter.
    [​IMG]

Frodo likes this.
  8. josephite

josephite Powers

[​IMG]

Frodo likes this.
  9. josephite

josephite Powers

[​IMG]

Frodo and Beth B like this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Josephite.....I appreciate you posting this. For those unfamiliar with this, the information out there can be confusing!

josephite and Frodo like this.
  11. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Naysayers... I can always count on you to be so charitable :LOL:

And who was the last prophet, Fatima?

Christ instituted His Church, his Church is the guardian of His revelation to us. And this is the way that Christ will tell us the “more to tell you.” Not by prophets as in the Old Testament before the new covenant, since we are all called to fulfill our call as priest, prophet, and king.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

You have to be kidding.

Are you seriously equating Christ’s teaching in the Eucharist to your interpretation of a private revelation which has no authorized official English translation?!?!

Even a yoga master would be pulling a hamstring with a stretch that far.

13. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Or we can recognize that just because John Paul II kissed the Koran or because a doctor of the church argued against the Immaculate Conception, that we should not take every private action they did as dogmatic. ;)

josephite likes this.
  14. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Not even close.

We are made in the image and likeness of God. We were created with a rational soul which has free will. Are you saying that God created something (our will) that is evil?

Again, this is exactly why we should wait for the typical edition with notes.

To posit that our free will is evil is heresy.

josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

I see you have read Padre Bucci's books, "Luisa la, Santa" and his family album that speaks all about Aunt Rosaria and Luisa. My husband and I had Fr. Bucci to dinner at our house when we lived in Hanceville, AL (spaghetti dinner with meatballs and sausage - He loved it!). We were told many amazing stories about him, Aunt Rosaria and Luisa. Do you know him personally? Just wondering.

Patty and Xavier like this.
  16. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

This is our great hope and our invocation:

‘Your Kingdom come!’ a Kingdom of peace, justice and serenity,

Which will re-establish the original harmony of creation.

Pope John Paul II, Papal Address on Psalm 97, Nov. 6, 2002

In a nutshell - this is what the Book of Heaven is all about and learning how to live in this Kingdom on earth. "Thy Kingdom come - soon!" Fiat

Patty and Xavier like this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I am equating, those like yourself, who cannot understand, or choose not to understand, what God has revealed for our journey into the Kingdom on earth Jesus asked us to pray for in the Lords Prayer, where his will shall be done as it is in heaven. Those in Jesus' time could not understand the true presence in the bread, as their hearts were hardened to mystical truth, absolute truth. It has been the same since the time of Christ as Jesus continues to use his prophets the unveil his plans, as he did with the gift of living in the divine will. I don't expect you and many others to open your mind/heart to understand about this great gift, this essential gift in these last times, made known and available to us now through his prophet Luisa's writings, no more than most in Jesus' time opening their mind to understand the gift of his Eucharist.

Xavier and lynnfiat like this.
  18. mb6752

mb6752 Fiat Voluntas Tua

It’s critical not typical.

Isaiah 45:7

7 I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.

St. Augustine struggled with the problem of evil before and after his conversion to Christianity. He experimented with a philosophy called Manichaeism, which posited two forces—one good, one evil. This dualism between good and evil, light and dark, spirit and matter seduced many throughout Christian history. It is, however, as St. Augustine himself came to realize, incompatible with Christian doctrine. Christianity holds that there is only one God, that all that exists comes from God, and that God is all good.

For Augustine, the problem of evil ultimately is resolved by looking not at what exists but what is missing. This understanding of evil argues that evil is an absence of the good. Evil is not something God created but something missing, out of order. In the Confessions, Augustine describes his epiphany, “I saw that it was not a substance but a perversion of the will when it turns aside from you.” Evil is created because human beings have disordered wills, we turn away from God.

All of creation is good, but we are still supposed to love God above all else. Augustine calls this ordo amoris, or the order of loves. Love of God, love of neighbor, love of self, love of creation—all should be ordered with God at the top. When our loves are disordered and we choose wrongly, then evil emerges. Selfishness, pride, lust for power, and greed are all easy to imagine through the lens of disordered love, and grave evil has been done because of each.

St. Thomas Aquinas argued that persons choose something that is perceived as good, however, often our judgments are wrong. This is the seductiveness of evil; we are tempted because we perceive it as good. But where Augustine and Aquinas focus on the seductiveness of disordered goods, 20th-century philosophers point out evil is also mundane. We ignore or fail to see it emerging. Each small disordered choice makes the next easier, almost unnoticed.

The origin of evil lies not with God but with humanity. When God created human beings He gave them a choice to obey or disobey. When Adam and Eve chose to disobey God they brought evil into the universe. Evil is an action or relationship, not a created substance.

Therefore the most evil thing is mans will. Man choosing to do his will not Gods Will is evil.

For example,

You have your free will to choose to wait for the critical edition, however your free will jumps in on any conversation there is regarding Luisa or Divine Will. Your free will blasts any writings we who have chosen this great gift to call us heretics and the writings heresy even though you haven't read them because you are waiting. Thus you choose hating your neighbors instead of loving because it goes against your pride. I don’t search you out to cause arguments you choose to find us. What does it matter to you what I do or what others do regarding the writings?

If you were going to wait for the critical edition you wouldn’t join in with your comments regarding a subject you have no understanding of. You wouldn’t condemn those who are choosing now to read them. But you can’t wait, it’s to tempting to your pride to show hatred for those who say yes to the writings and the gift.

Since the writings were removed from the do not read list we are not being disobedient in reading the writings. So you can’t say you care about our souls. And, if they are full of heresy as you always claim then you are saying all the Popes mentioned, Bishops, Priests, Nuns, Brothers and lay people are all heretics? But then that would mean the church, The Church Of which God is the head and we are the body have canonized great saints who were as you believe heretics.

May you find peace.

lynnfiat likes this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I might be the only one who is not being drawn by her facial expressions. I am not
    responding. You may call that shallow and probably you will be right. But, ugh.

20. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

thank you to everyone for this thread as I feel God is calling me to get more familiar with Luisa and the Divine Will...

Patty, lynnfiat and Katfalls like this.