Locutions to the World

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Yes, they have removed Msgr. Esseff from the website - not a very good fruit. A Priest friend of ours (who is very well-known), contacted me about these locutions saying he did not believe them and told me he was contacting Msgr. Esseff. Perhaps he did.

2. MMM

MMM Guest

If the locutionist is not revealed and Msgr. Esseff is no longer showing any ties to these locutions at least on the site it is worrisome. Although I don't tend to believe them this only supports that thought further. It begs some serious questions.... Who is descerning these messages now? Who is commenting on most of them in support now? If Msgr. Esseff stopped decerning and commenting (I assumed it was him) when did he stop and why? If he is still supporting them fully and commenting but choosing not to show ties now? Why?

Personally I have found more peace since I stopped reading them a few weeks ago.

3. Elisa

Elisa Powers

In meantime I had contact with a priest who will lead a retreat together with Mgr Esseff in April 2015. This priest said that it could be because many persons try to contact Mgr Esseff regarding locutions.org. That's why he might have taken away his name, because Mgr Esseff is a very busy person. Anyway, the priest also told me that he is going to ask Mgr Esseff why he deleted his name in locutions.org but also will he ask questions regarding the messenger. So, we will have to wait until then.... unless somebody else will inform us sooner.

4. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Yes that is also a possible explanation. But how are you so certain that only Mgr Esseff could put those messages on line ? Could he be the only responsible of that website ? Just a question.

5. Who's the "they" who you say have removed Msgr. Esseff from the website?? Was there some initial conspiracy that maneuvered a trusted and experienced priest/spiritual advisor to reveal messages from a locutionist under his own direction? As far as we know Monsignor continues his own website with his talks/reflections on scripture, giving retreats, has a schedule for talks, is still advising the formation of priests and not being "controlled" by anyone and apparently still judging that the locutions should continue to be revealed to the public with commentary. If there is something beyond that then the faithful should be informed with such info to better guide their discernment.

6. davidtlig

davidtlig Guest

It will be very interesting if your priest has any comments to make. Of course anyone can actually do the website (I suspect someone other than Mgr Essef has already been doing the work). As things stand now, the website is publishing the messages without any attribution at all which is not really sustainable. I see that in one old message, it is stated that Mgr Essef has known the lady writer since she was a little girl. As someone who does not believe these messages are authentic, I find this to be the best explanation as to why Mgr Essef has found himself promoting these messages.

7. "The lady writer"?????

8. Just checking what was happening then on LTTW and what is happening now.

NOW:
    Lebanese Christians brace for possible ISIS Invasion

Resource Page:

{CHURCHMILITANT.TV}
    http://www.churchmilitant.tv/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Centers of Evil

May 26th, 2014
    Mary

Events twist and turn, as if no one is in control. They often involve many people, at times even thousands and millions. Yet, there is always a center to each event, good or evil. This is my theme.

An event whose center is evil will bring about evil. How great that the evil is will be determined by its own inner resources and by all the subsequent events that follow. Look at the so-called Arab Spring. Are the people better off? Has there not been constant turmoil? Did not the Egyptian army have to reject this Spring and take control, so as to limit the evil?

The inner resources of evil are still powerful in Syria, where the death and destruction continue, bringing great social evils to neighboring countries like Lebanon and Jordan. In the Ukraine, the evil center will continue its work. In spite of the presidential election, peace will not return.

This is my message. In the years ahead, greater centers of evil will arise, especially China which will come more and more onto the world scene. As Russia sees China as a willing partner, these two centers of evil will cooperate and pool their inner resources to protect their interests and to insure that outside forces cannot turn them away from their goals. The constant rising of new centers of evil and, especially, their joining together, will cause the events that will shape the world’s future.

Comment: Our Lady gives an easy-to-understand description of the causes of the world’s problems.

(Comment from MS7-
    1:25am Sept. 11, 2014--)
    China, Russia to build seaport: report
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-russia-build-seaport-report-034903989--finance.html

June 30, 2014
    The Wounds in Iraq--

The nations in the region are more deeply shaken. Lebanon and Jordan have already been destabilized. As the conflict continues, with no end in sight, these countries cannot foresee the final results.
    Importance of Jordan
    Aug 27th, 2013

Mary

I hold Israel at the center of my heart. I was born in Israel and the great events of the world’s redemption took place there.

The ring of protection around Israel is being stripped away and replaced by enemies. Israel’s most important protection is Jordan. I want you to pray for the stability of Jordan. The longer that Jordan remains stable, the safer is Israel and the more the demonic timetable is pushed back.

If Jordan remains stable, Israel will be able to plan its own defense because everything will not suddenly collapse, leaving no time for self-defense. Jordan’s border with Israel is very important. If Jordan collapses and falls under terrorist control, then Israel’s border can easily be pierced. Attacks from Lebanon and the Gaza Strip will never have the power which an attack from Jordanian territory would have. Jordan is key to Israel’s survival.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  9. MMM

MMM Guest

One Aug 26/13 locution from LTTW Jesus supposedly says "Other leaders see that Syria has survived by using weapons that all the world has banned."

This supposed chemical attach was proven faked, it never happened. Surely Jesus isn't just watching the MSM.......
    This 12 min video is worth while for those that think the MSM don't lie and fake news for political means.....

Also the implication that everything Israel does is ok with Mary is another reason I doubt these.
    http://www.presstv.com/detail/2014/09/10/378269/israel-committed-genocide-in-gaza/

picadillo likes this.
  10. picadillo

picadillo Guest

Exactly! I guess Mary is ok with the Palestinaian Christians who call her mother being exterminated by Israel. I am sure LTTW is getting messages, just not sure from whom.

11. Huh? Since when is Mary not the mother of all people....even those who don't know her or "call her mother"? Haven't as yet found anything even remotely defending your rant in the LTTW.

Use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War has been confirmed by the United Nations. The deadliest attacks were the Ghouta attack in the suburbs of Damascus in August 2013 and the Khan al-Asal attack in the suburbs of Aleppo in March 2013. Several other attacks have been alleged, reported and investigated.

A U.N. fact-finding mission and a UNHRC Commission of Inquiry have simultaneously investigated the attacks. The U.N. mission found likely use of the nerve agent Sarin in the case of Khan Al-Asal (19 March 2013), Saraqib (29 April 2013), Ghouta (21 August 2013), Jobar (24 August 2013) and Ashrafiyat Sahnaya (25 August 2013). The UNHRC commission later confirmed the use of Sarin in the Khan al-Asal, Saraqib and Ghouta attacks, but did not mention the Jobar and the Ashrafiyat Sahnaya attacks.That Sarin was used in Khan al-Asal was also the conclusion of the Russian investigation of the attack.

The UNHRC commission also found that the Sarin used in the Khan al-Asal attack bore "the same unique hallmarks" as the Sarin used in the Ghouta attack and indicated that the perpetrators likely had access to chemicals from the Syrian Army's stockpile.

And why then all the continuing uproar against Obama's threatening "red line" connected to use of chemical weapons when once such use was witnessed and reported???

The use of chemical weapons must be seen in the context of the Syrian Civil War. On 20 August 2012, President Barack Obama used the phrase "red line"[1] in reference to the use of chemical weapons. On 6 September 2013 a bill was filed to authorize the use of military force against the Syrian military, mainly in response to the use of sarin in the Ghouta attack on 21 August 2013.[2] On 9 September 2013, the U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry stated that the air strikes could be averted if Syria turned over "every single bit" of its chemical weapons stockpiles.[3] Hours after Kerry's statement, the Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov announced that Russia had suggested to Syria that it relinquish its chemical weapons.[4] The Syrian foreign minister Walid al-Moallem immediately welcomed the proposal.[4][5]

The Syrian foreign minister thus as much as admitted they were caught "red handed" and so gladly welcomed a way out provided by Mr. Putin.....such references to these new "connections" of Putin with Iran and Syria are also found and emphasized within LTTW.

12. picadillo

picadillo Guest

Quoting the United Nations? Is this where LTTW gets its info? The real truth on the US puppet state of the Ukraine (as usual, the Ukranian people will/are paying the price):

13. Well, you can't refute the objectively witnessed studies and resulting evidence whether or not they were relied upon by the UN. Such witnessed evidence, by other than solely the UN and not challenged even by Mr. Putin, by far challenges the lib wacko BBC hacks and willing politicians attempting to please their own personal background prejudices as well as those of their constituents with similarly prejudiced backgrounds for their prior homeland cultures. Why are you such a Putin backer as well as terrorist sympathizer.....pretty low bar to sell one's soul just to argue an opinion against ongoing alleged messages. Why not just relieve your anxiety by not reading them....esp. since everyone by now knows your baseless disagreement. And to use this guy's failed premises in your youtube offering is really pretty embarrassing. He actually still believes that the feckless NATO, which is anything but united or economically stable, when Germany itself has admitted to Putin that they will act with nothing more than humanitarian offerings to the Ukrainians, and such facts being the very reason for Putin's current invasions which are only the beginning of his own hegemony goals, is something to fear. Ha! And America's planned hegemony in the area after Obama's own unwarranted destruction of the planned and promised missile defense for Poland and the Czechs is laughable. This guy needs a course in logic 101. Remember, Obama's "whisper" of his promised further flexibility for Mr. Putin? His actions, esp. with Iran and Syria, have proven that promise to be honest.

In fact one could more reliably offer that the world itself just might be taking its advice from LTTW since a number of messages have referred to information for the times BEFORE said info has as yet to have occurred. But then, don't let the facts interfere with your questionable sources' personal but baseless opinions.

14. The latest messages from "Locutions to the World":

Mary's Immaculate Heart (cont'd)

Sep. 10: 4. Heart to Heart to Heart

Sep. 11: 5. A Day of Infamy

Sep. 12: 6. A Year From Now

http://www.locutions.org/category/marys-immaculate-heart/

Sep. 13: 7. The Fire of Mary's Suffering

http://www.locutions.org/category/marys-immaculate-heart/page/2/

The latest messages from Msgr. Esseff's "Locutions to the World":

Sanctus likes this.
  15. montfortmary

montfortmary New Member

Here is a locution on the Synod. Any way for her to know this info ahead of time or is this confirmation of authenticity of the locutions?

16. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

They seem to be fairly authentic in many aspects. The latest locutions talk about a period of future chastisements that will be occurring over an "18 month" period beginning at some stage in the future. She has spoken that such events are in the future and she talks about "years" of spiritual preparation that lie ahead before their occurance.

montfortmary likes this.
  17. miker

miker Powers

So wasn't it LTW that said Francis was her Pope molded and prepared for this exact time? This locution seems to refute that? Am I reading it incorrectly?

mothersuperior7 and montfortmary like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.