Locutions.org Prayer group

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by padraig, Feb 2, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

'Hi All, I am following the locutions.org and am still swinging between accepting them and doubting them. One of the requests repeated by Our Lady is for prayer groups to form. Its a bit of a difficult one as it requires a complete acceptance of a private revelation and then to encourage others to join...always a danger.

However I would be willing to say the Rosary in conjunction with others at a set time so we are a group asking for discernment and guidance with regard to locutions...., though not physically together, just to see where it takes us. Looking for feedback and some companionship on a discernment journey here..thanks'.

In the Renaissance and later they used to do painting s of saints with the Holy Spirit at peoples ears and whispering messages to them. For this is how they though God worked things. This is why heaven often prefers in receivers of such messages a great innocensc and purity, so heaven taps the very , young and illiterate. The kinda fols who won't muddy the waters.

In fact a portion of all God sends in these messages gets lost or distorted, part of our mutual sinful heritage. But although we can accept a certain blurring to the divine Radio Signal when it hits a certain level we can be sure that the place the Radio programme is broadcasting is not heaven but elsewhere.... either from self (the unconscious/delusion) or from hell.

In the case of Locutions to the World there is far, far too much acculturation. Too much self static. I feel like I am listening to Fox News.

I know this lady has a wonderful, wise and holy Spiritual Director and this gave me pause. But frankly I have to say I this case, in my view he is plain wrong.

I am not writing this to get into another big discussion on the matter, I have written all I need to write about this. The only reason I am writing this is that this poor deluded lady is spreading her nets to setting up prayer groups.

My advice is avoid them as you would the devil himself. In fact it is quite possible it may indeed be the devil you are steering clear off.

View attachment 2584

Clare A, Beth B, Miriam and 4 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

If the messages were bad , the prayer groups will be lethal.;)

Beth B and picadillo like this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

..and unless someone is suffering from some kind of pathology ; the roots of all such false stuff lies in spiritual pride.

2 Corinthians 11:14

Paul and the False Apostles
    13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

[​IMG]

Beth B and picadillo like this.
  4. Inis Eoghain

Inis Eoghain Angels

Padraig, thanks for this very clear advice. I have been torn between accepting and rejecting them for some time. It has been confusing, since so many support them. :confused: Where else have you written your views on this matter?

5. I belong to one Padraig. The group of people invited me. Some of them belong to a Theology class I attend at my Church. We pray the Rosary before the tabernacle and offer our intentions and our Consecration to our Lady. Then we read the messages for the week and discuss them one after another. I think it is good that those that have been on this journey for awhile are with those who just started and the conversation is always one of hope and supporting each other in prayer. Community....If ...in the next year like our Lady says that Russia will be Consecrated in 2016 and it is not ....or another prophesy does not come true that is more recent, then we will together stop reading them. Fear is bred in loneliness and lack of trust. I trust our Lord and our Lady. You know I've been down the road of false visionaries. Its hard to pick yourself up. These messages are not my vehicle...they are guideposts. My vehicle is Jesus and Mary and my prayers offered to them. I have talked to Msgr. Esseff. He has called me a couple of times. I continue to pray for his discernment and health. How do you know this is a woman who is the visionary? He has never revealed that. Is there someone on the forum that went to the prayer group at Msgr. Esseff's parish??

6. Teresa

Teresa New Member

I found some information online about the visionary. It is a woman named Jennifer who lives in Minnesota, is the mother of four children and is about 39 years old. You can read about her at what appears to be the original website for the messages: http://www.wordsfromjesus.com/index.html. Here is an article written about her in 2007 by Michael Brown: http://www.spiritdaily.org/jennifer1.htm

One of the predictions I found in these early messages is this one, which obviously did not come to pass:

"1/17/05 7:00 PM (While at Mass) My child, go forth and share the vision pertaining to the President of America with the world.

"12/29/03 6:00 PM The vision I received over a year ago on December 26, 2003: I could see President George Bush being assassinated. In this vision I could hear voices saying that it was someone who worked in the White House. I could see him lying on the floor of this room and people were surrounding him trying to revive him."

On 1/21/09, a message was posted that explained why this vision didn't come true:

"Jennifer asked Jesus the following: Jesus many people are asking about the vision I received about the former president and the fact that the vision did not happen?

"My daughter, if your child were told by the doctor that he had an illness and would die would you not pray for healing or would you only anticipate his death so that the words of the doctor were of fruition. That is why I come to My people so that they understand the need for prayer.

"When humanity complies to the will of the Divine then justice is deferred and mercy is granted in its fullness. I do not desire death. I desire life and it is when the world converts to My mercy that eternal life is gained. Tell My people to rejoice that this life of this leader was preserved so he can continue his mission on earth for My glory and honor. And I am pleased with those who prayed for his protection for I am Jesus and all will be done according to My will. "

Most of these early messages were supposedly from Jesus, with only a few from The Blessed Mother. She also describes The Warning in some detail. I was actually leaning toward believing in LTTW until I read the story and these messages. Now I'm leaning the other way ...

7. There is a lot of conditional prophecy, indeed, but we also have very direct quotes in Scripture like this one:

“If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him” (Deut. 18:22)

Jeanne likes this.
  8. hope

hope Guest

I thought Jennifer was a different locutionist then the LTTW locutionist.

9. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

I'll say again what I've said before ........... There are three kinds of revelations: Authentic, well meaning but BS and satanic. We have plenty of Authentic ones (Go - Divine Mercy:)) plus the Apostles Creed. We don't have the time to waste on the rest!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

picadillo likes this.
  10. Teresa

Teresa New Member

You may be correct and if so, I apologize for mixing them up. It would actually make a little more sense to me if they are two separate people.

I based my assumption on this sentence from Mark Mallet: "What of people such as Fr. Stephano Gobbi, Charlie Johnston, Jennifer, the visionary of Locutions.org etc., who give not only specific predictions, but in some instances even detailed timelines?" I read it as 'Jennifer, the visionary of Locutions.org' when it probably referenced Jennifer and the visionary as two different people.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    hope likes this.
  11. I don't think it is quite as simple as that MS, it can be hard to shift a doubting word out of our minds, and harder still if that word is from a dark source. One may stop reading messages but the seed good or bad has already been sown. Maria Divine Mercy has been condemned outright by the Church but many of her followers, including some priests, still hang onto her words. We need to protect our minds, that's where the battle is won or lost!
    I myself feel these locutions are not right, I don't have any theological reasons why I think so, but don't have the time to do research. I just feel an unease in my spirit, which has served me well over the years.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    Jeanne, Clare A, Beth B and 3 others like this.

12. Actually, Msgr. Esseff has called me twice. I know for sure the person in question is a member of his parish and in a prayer group there (N.J.) not in Minnesota. Whether they are male or female I do not know.

Teresa likes this.

13. I have no problem at all dumping the LTTW messages if needed. I do not need them for my salvation! They are merely sign-posts.

Lily likes this.
  14. Jennifer is a different person entirely.

I think I had heard originally that the Locutions messenger was said to be a mother (so female).

There used to be more info on the site than there is now.

BTW, I have 40 posts now, how long before I'm not a "New Member"? :whistle:

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Me too...

16. LTTW locutionist is a nun....I'm told a very holy woman. I was told she's not in Scranton, PA now where Msgr Esseff is.

Teresa likes this.
  17. Thanks, that helps!

BTW, I'm getting the Red Alert "Reported Attack Page" at the LTTW site now no matter how I try to get into the messages - it's worse than before. I sure wish someone would fix that.

18. Yes, now even the round about way I was using to avoid the warnings has its own warning. Here is what the most recent checks have come up with:

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?tpl=safari&site=www.locutions.org&hl=en-us

There is a Facebook site that puts up the latest messages (but sometimes delayed from the time they actually appear on the site) and appears to have a connection with the Locutions admin: https://www.facebook.com/locutions

I'm not on Facebook but perhaps you could make a comment about this situation. I know that earlier when the messages had been delayed for quite a long time they (locutions admin) on this site let the people who were inquiring know that it was just a "glitch" and messages would return soon.

19. P.S. Also, I just sent an inquiry to the email address listed with that Locutions Facebook site. Someone is pretty adamant about continuing to toss a wrench into the works.....seems like what a former message alluded to about attempts to stop them from going forth.

20. Done!

No one responded (with any success) to the last plea, so I won't be holding my breath.

Yes, the attack could seem to lend the Locutions more credence. You don't sabotage what's harmless to you.