Let me propose for you a theory...

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by Franciscan, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

1. Regarding the Miracle, the following line from Conchita - "It will take place on or between the eighth and sixteenth of March, April or May. It will not happen in February or June.” - made me ponder about the odd way she phrased this. Why would one say it would NOT be in February or June if one already states it would be in March to May? Why add the extra two months unless there is a possible connection that she quietly alludes to?

2. We know that the Miracle will fall on the same day a Thursday on the feast day of a young Eucharistic saint. There has been a lot of speculation about this saint but never any hard proof as to who it is. With the comprehensive texts we have on the saints, why can't we pin this down. Perhaps because we are looking in the wrong direction.

3. We know that the Miracle will fall on the same day as a definitive event in the Church. Dr. Puncernau says that Serafín relayed to him that it was something like a schism. However Conchita also says it is a happy event that the Miracle will occur at 8:30pm on the same day as the event. How do we reconcile this?

4. Russia has connections to Garabandal by way of references to Communism and that Russia will invade the West, etc. As pre-warning sign is that the Holy Father is supposed to visit Moscow. In Fatima Our Lady spoke of the Triumph of her Immaculate Heart and an era of peace. How might it be that Russia is both aggressor and part of the solution and how does this affect the spiritual life of the Church?

I propose the following theory for thoughts and comments:

What if the great event that happens coincidentally with the Miracle is the formal revocation of the Great Schism by the Holy Father and the Patriarch of Constantinope (or the Patriarch of Russia)? The happy event, related to a "schism," is actually the HEALING of the Great Schism. Perhaps the reason why Conchita also mentions that the Miracle will not happen in February or June is because the month would vary depending if one looked at it under the Julian vs Gregorian calendars (ie. Roman vs Orthodox). For example, fixed commemorations in March would be celebrated in February in the Old Calendar. And perhaps the reason why we are unable to distinctly pinpoint the young saint is because it is someone that may be venerated in the Orthodox Church under their calendar? Perhaps the Triumph of Mary on that Thursday also celebrates the healing of the Great Schism and a new era of peace where both lungs of the Church breathe fully again.

My feeling is that the Pope (this one or the next) will work with the Patriarch of Constantinople to heal the schism but that the Patriarch of Russia will be against it (as is the case now with the autonomous Ukranian Orthodox Church). Perhaps initially Russia will see this as too much and Russian politicians will agitate for an invasion against Constantinople and the West. Perhaps the Pope goes to Moscow to calm their fears and try to reconcile them to the idea and to go along with Constantinople. Then in the midst of all weeks of strife and woe that follow and at it's height of turmoil God directly intervenes with the Warning. Then weeks or months later on a Thursday, in an April, there is the great Miracle which coincides with a pre-planned celebration between the Pope and the Patriarch of Constantinople in Rome. And almost 1,000 years since the schism started in 1054, the Church is reunited and starts a long historical and happy path of peace in union with God.

sparrow and josephite like this.
  2. josephite

josephite Powers

Interesting Theory!

sparrow likes this.
  3. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Very interesting indeed!

4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Accept the future is not about the church Orthodox and church Catholic uniting. It is about the many false religions and even atheists and all baptized Christians coming into the one, holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church after the Warning, when every human person on earth will know the fullness of all God's truths revealed during the Warning only resides in the Catholic faith. All those who reject this truth will follow the Man of Sin for 3.5 years. Only two options are possible after the Warning, Christ or Antichrist.

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org
    10-05-07 A.M.
    My son I want you to do the following things for your Lord and Master:
    1. Trust in me only for 100% of your family’s needs: physical and spiritual.
    2. Study my word. It will be your means of survival. Stop studying the things of this world.
    3. Live your life like mine and my Mother Mary. Make all your activities a witness to others of my divine life residing in your soul.
    4. Do not believe the lies of Satan. Quote my word to him. He cannot stand the truth. Memorize especially the 10 commandments and the two great commandments.
    5. Continue to go to confession and receive the Holy Eucharist.
    6. Let your whole life be a life of prayer. While at work, with your family, and studying my words. Allow me to be a part of all your activities.

You have been blessed and given the graces to endure the trials, temptations, and deception to come your way. My peace be with you. Remember, your family has been entrusted by my Father, to my mother Mary for your care and protection. I am always with you and will never leave you now or in eternity. I will warn you once more. Let go of your attachment to worldly goods, for great changes are coming to your family and all my faithful. It will seem as if the ungodly do prosper. For the ungodly will only prosper by taking the mark of the beast to their eternal damnation. My faithful will receive all their needs from God Almighty. Remember my message to you from 4/07. Elijah and the widow of Sareptha survived for 3 1/2 years only by my divine grace and intervention. So it will be with you and your family.

To answer a question for you: all who take the mark of the beast are forever cast into hell. This is what my word states. This will occur because mankind will be warned not to follow Satan and the antichrist. By rejecting the warning, you are rejecting God’s mercy and incurring his divine justice. Never before in history has a generation received such graces. Only at the general judgment is an ungodly soul aware of his sin committed against my commandments. But the warning will occur where every soul will experience a preview of their judgment if it had occurred at that instant. Then each soul will be given an opportunity to repent. Mercy will stop for many because all flesh will truly know I exist. After the warning, by accepting the mark of the beast, you will be condemned to hell because you have rejected my mercy in its fullest expression.

My son, I give you a private prophecy. Share it at my leading. The antichrist is rising to power as I speak to you. He is hidden until revealed according to my Father’s will. Many natural disasters have and will continue to occur. Then you will experience the warning. After the warning, rejecting my mercy will cause you to take the mark of the beast. You will then experience the abomination of desolation and a fierce persecution of my faithful Catholics by: lukewarm Catholics, Protestants who are apostate, and the followers of the Antichrist. After my two witnesses battle the forces of Satan, you will see my two witnesses killed and taken up into heaven. Woe to those who are alive during those days. Without my mercy, no flesh would survive. My Father’s wrath will be unleashed on the ungodly and sinner. I will then, with the brightness of my coming, cast the antichrist and his followers into hell forever. As a result, the world will experience 3 days of darkness and my creation purified of evil. Nature and my people will be healed. Then my son, the era of peace will take place where my faithful will be resurrected and rewarded in the first resurrection. My faithful will receive glorified bodies. Those who survive the days of tribulation will be able to live out their lives in peace. Once this era of peace is over, Satan will attack my New Jerusalem, the church, as the Prince of Gog in Ezekiel 38, 39. The length of time of the era of peace has not been revealed to mankind. Time will be no more, as you know it. The final act of Satan will bring about the end of human history. I will return in the flesh to bring judgment on mankind. I will separate the sheep from the goats. The righteous will inherit eternal life with glorified bodies, and the sinners will be cast into the pool of fire with Satan forever. Purgatory will be emptied at the last judgment.

Partial Message
    11/3/07
    Your nation is ripe for the winepress of the wrath of God. I will allow the man of sin to take over your nation, if no repentance is done. Take heed my people to my warnings. I warn you today and I will warn you again, during the illumination of conscience. At that time you will know the truth. Reject my merciful warning and you will be seduced by the father of lies, Satan himself. Your nation will then be submitted to the great trial. But those of my chosen people who: trust in me 100%, obey my commandments, and are consecrated both to my sacred heart and my blessed Mother’s Immaculate Heart will be protected and gain entrance to my kingdom. For I the Lord prophesy to you again: After the warning, there will be only one Holy Catholic Church. All other denominations will know the truth. There will be no excuse for division. Those who reject my church will be rejecting the head of the church: Jesus Christ.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    Mary's child and Sam like this.
  6. Sam

Sam Powers

I think you are right. We've posted Arch Bishop Sheen's "prophecy" before, pay attention to his last line about the pope going to Moscow.

“[Satan] will set up a counterchurch which will be the ape of the [Catholic] Church … It will have all the notes and characteristics of the Church, but in reverse and emptied of its divine content.”

We are living in the days of the Apocalypse, the last days of our era. The two great forces – the Mystical Body of Christ and the Mystical Body of the anti-Christ – are beginning to draw battle lines for the catastrophic contest.

The False prophet will have a religion without a cross. A religion without a world to come. A religion to destroy religions. There will be a counterfeit Church.

Christ’s Church the Catholic Church will be one; and the false Prophet will create the other.

The False Church will be worldly, ecumenical, and global. It will be a loose federation of churches and religions, forming some type of global association.

A world parliament of Churches. It will be emptied of all Divine content, it will be the mystical body of the anti-christ. The Mystical Body on earth today will have its Judas Iscariot, and he will be the false prophet. Satan will recruit him from our Bishops.

The Antichrist will not be so called; otherwise he would have no followers. He will not wear red tights, nor vomit sulphur, nor carry a trident nor wave an arrowed tail as Mephistopheles in Faust. This masquerade has helped the Devil convince men that he does not exist. When no man recognizes, the more power he exercises. God has defined Himself as “I am Who am,” and the Devil as “I am who am not.”

Nowhere in Sacred Scripture do we find warrant for the popular myth of the Devil as a buffoon who is dressed like the first “red.” Rather is he described as an angel fallen from heaven, as “the Prince of this world,” whose business it is to tell us that there is no other world. His logic is simple: if there is no heaven there is no hell; if there is no hell, then there is no sin; if there is no sin, then there is no judge, and if there is no judgment then evil is good and good is evil. But above all these descriptions, Our Lord tells us that he will be so much like Himself that he would deceive even the elect–and certainly no devil ever seen in picture books could deceive even the elect. How will he come in this new age to win followers to his religion?

The pre-Communist Russian belief is that he will come disguised as the Great Humanitarian; he will talk peace, prosperity and plenty not as means to lead us to God, but as ends in themselves …

The third temptation in which Satan asked Christ to adore him and all the kingdoms of the world would be His, will become the temptation to have a new religion without a Cross, a liturgy without a world to come, a religion to destroy a religion, or a politics which is a religion–one that renders unto Caesar even the things that are God’s.

In the midst of all his seeming love for humanity and his glib talk of freedom and equality, he will have one great secret which he will tell to no one: he will not believe in God. Because his religion will be brotherhood without the fatherhood of God, he will deceive even the elect. He will set up a counterchurch which will be the ape of the Church, because he, the Devil, is the ape of God. It will have all the notes and characteristics of the Church, but in reverse and emptied of its divine content. It will be a mystical body of the Antichrist that will in all externals resemble the mystical body of Christ …

But the twentieth century will join the counterchurch because it claims to be infallible when its visible head speaks ex cathedra from Moscow on the subject of economics and politics, and as chief shepherd of world communism.

(Fulton J. Sheen, Communism and the Conscience of the West [Bobbs-Merril Company, Indianapolis, 1948], pp. 24-25)

Things Accelerate Toward the End - Prophecy of Archbishop Fulton Sheen - Roman Catholic Man

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  7. AED

AED Powers

Bang!! Sound of hammer hitting nail on the head.

8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

BINGO! AB Sheen layed it all out as you have posted! But, many will not listen to him nor any of the prophets of these last times.

9. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

This quote from Sheen is very poignant right now. I was greatly struck last week when this news hit from Vigano about how Francis has stacked the college of cardinals and who he appointed as dean in charge of the next election. This next pope is going to be the one Sheen referred to above, isn't he?

https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/in...ope-francis-the-faithful-have-a-right-to-know

Mary's child and AED like this.
  10. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Hi Franciscan, I have to reread what you wrote here a few times to digest it all but I have a question for you, which Garabandal seer stated that "Russia will invade the West"? Or was this part from other Catholic prophecies? If it is from Garabandal can you please provide a link or the name of the book which states this and was it part of the pre-Warning conditions? Thank you in advance.