Krystal Beall

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Anyone reading her? Would like your thoughts. I don't know yet for sure of course since it is quite new for me. I first saw her pop up on my facebook page then almost immediately saw her on afterthewarning.com (or vice versa) can't recall now. I am quite intrigued and alarmed at what she is saying or rather hearing allegedly from the Lord Jesus. I have friended her on fb so that I can read her posts as they come out. Most is for America but not all. In her posts, there is no more time.

June 10th, 2016

In this dream Jesus was at a party they were not living right and people were asking him to do things and he was he was helping them. He seemed to be serving but the people were not thankful to him. Jesus became very sad and angry. I have never seen Jesus like this. I noticed in his hand he held a little golden cross. He was crying and he threw his cross up against the wall and stormed off down this hall. I woke up immediately. Jesus gave me a word for my dream.

Krystal...What I showed you is how I feel. I love my precious Bride and I will do anything for her. Those that laugh at me and continue on in sin despite my many warnings and pleas have wearied me with their perverse ways. I help them but they laugh..sneer and continue to do their own will. I threw my cross as a sign of my anger...I will withdraw from those who reject me..it is written. . I will not strive with a man forever. Truly I tell you never has a generation such as this provoked my wrath. I truly find great comfort in my Bride at this time. I hold and comfort her...uphold her as she does me. She longs for my return and is watching..alert .awake..ready. There truly is no time remaining.

The hour is at hand for the wedding banquet. I have prepared a place for my Bride unlike anything seen by man. The wedding feast is indescribable and the gifts I have are from me personally and I so long to present them to my children. The mansions I have prepared are absolutely breath taking. I AM truly coming. I can no longer tolerate the defiance from man and I will NOT be mocked. I love man so much I poured all my blood out for them on my cross at Calvary . How few receive this gift of salvation I so freely gave when I gave up my life. I knew this in Gethsemane and it caused me to wail loudly and utter many moans to my Father. I was so sad that despite my great sacrifice so many would still pursue the world and all its false promises.

I AM sad and angry as I look upon earth at this hour. I AM sad for those who do not know me and I will shake all of heaven and earth to wake them from their slumber. To those who love me and cling to me they bring me so much comfort and solace in this hour. My great desire is for man to know the real me and not who I have been made out to be..or thought to be. I AM fully God and fully man. I have all the same feelings as any man and despite my divinity I am disgusted and appalled by that which I see. I still shed tears for what is before me. I hear the cries of the hurting...the trodden down..the weary..those who feel forgotten and unloved by this cold world. I AM ever so near to them and I uplift them in my arms and hold them close to my heart..so close they feel my heart beats and its soothing rhythm. I too know the pain all to well of rejection and scorn. I came down from heaven and my own received me not.

There are things that I have not revealed to man about me. For this was reserved for a later time and that time is upon man. I AM close to the broken..the hurting and the weary..the lowly for that is where I see and find myself. My creation is based on love and family. A man..a woman..husband..wife..and children. Family is my greatest gift to man next to life itself. For in family love was intended.

The world is in enmity with me. Filled with many distractions and false glory. The enemy desires fame. Power..glory...high positions of authority..as seen today was seen before. The pharisees and scribes of my time also desired high positions..I warned my children of this. They wear long and flowing robes...speak of God with their lips but their heart is far from me. There is a way that seems right to man.. but in the end it leads to destruction and death. Narrow is the path to eternal life and few find it. Many today are on the broad path. They chase after this world.. which is undone and my Father has declared its end.

The new beginning is upon man.. a glorious one at that.

America grieves me so. I can not bless sin. This nation has passed abominable laws against me. The nation as a whole with exception of my own have followed pursuit. There is discipline and punishment for mockery of God. I cry to the whole earth to repent. America is in a state of darkness as is the whole earth. From one corner to the next it openly defies me. I can not tolerate this much longer. I need all eyes fixed on me...and off this world.

I AM soon to come to establish my kingdom and My will be done alone. I desire all men to repent and none to perish. I plead with man continually. My sheep hear my voice and they follow me. I give them eternal life. I hold them in the palm of my hand and no man can snatch them. The hour is very late oh earth hear me this moment. I have truly entered the door I tell you. All is about to change in the twinkling of an eye. I AM to pass final judgment on man.

Please mankind, I, King of Kings and Lord of Lords..Jesus..Yeshua..Christ.. beg you. Yes plead with you to repent and chose life. I AM the way..the truth...the life..No man comes to the Father but through me..The Father and I are one. To see me is to see the Father. My Bride look up for your redemption draws nigh. Come away with me won't you..I love you...I will not disappoint you..I will reveal to all my new name I will be your God and you will be my people. Amen .. All my love...

Jesus Christ

2. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

June 21, 2016

A great shift has occurred on the earth. The exalted of this earth...will be brought low...humbled...the trodden down..lowly are rising and will rise up..exalted... A great divide indeed. The wheat from the tares..the harvest is ripe. My sword is dividing..Almighty...powerful and consuming.

In this last hour no one is spared from my sword. I cut to the heart..the soul..the core of a man. The gravity of what you have done oh earth when the realization of the error of your ways come upon you. In those who love and accept me I find great love..comfort...relief and solace in you as you do me. I give fresh anointing and a greater outpouring of my Holy spirit in this hour. Come..Come..all who are hungry..thirsty..and weary. I shall fill your hunger...quench your thirst...and in me you shall find your rest.

The hour is ever so late...To my beloved Bride...I love you..I adore you...I cherish you ..I uphold you..I protect you...I draw you into me. I AM soon to come..My reward for you is GREAT... Look up your redemption draweth nigh.

To my lost children...come to me NOW..my mercy yet still extends..my patience is weary..yet I extend my hands still in my love and mercy..

To those who mock me...I warn you now...I God will NOT be mocked. I tell you now...repent. I shall anoint your eyes with eye salve that you may see the error and graveness of your ways...Turn to me while I still may be found.

Get ready my Bride. The Wedding Banquet is about to commence. I love you. My peace I give you.

—Jesus Christ

3. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

June 28th, 2016

Please stay with me. My heart is so heavy and torn within me. Despite my Divinity..I AM exhausted and racked with grief. I weep...Oh how I weep. I reveal this at times to my children..All of heaven hears me weep and my groans resound the earth. I AM so worn out beloved...

My own have turned from me. I have extended my mercy for a long time now and have been more than long suffering with man. All things are coming to pass and things are rapidly unfolding. The earth has become a barren desert but I shall irrigate it myself.

I AM pouring out MY Holy spirit as never before and pleading with my lost children to come to me..my wrath can not be held back much longer. I have and so have my faithful followers been treated brutally..harshly...cruelly.. Vengeance is MINE I will repay.. Your Jesus is just, venting my sadness..anger and frustration at this time. I love to talk, I can go on and on...Endless..Eternal words.. Heaven and earth shall pass away but my words will never pass away.

I love my Bride..She is so precious to me and I long to be with her so much so. I long to come as much as my Bride longs for me to.

I AM fed up with mans disobedience and dismissal of me. The ones who chose satan and his lies..his darkness..his false glory..hurt me so much. I weep tears of blood still for them. I truly AM fed up with all that I see before me. Sad does not do me justice. My anger burns hot and my messengers are laughed off..mocked. I, God, will not be mocked...what a man sows He reaps. So many of my children don't believe in me...ignore me...taste of me and then back into the world they go. One foot in my kingdom..one in the world...I will vomit the lukewarm out as is written. I AM a jealous God. Repent...NOW...

I AM sad at the condition of my lost..backslidden and disobedient children..

I love you..

Jesus

4. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

Is this a wind up...

You're better of reading the beano.

5. Jon

Jon Archangels

I read a couple of these when they showed up on After The Warning. BUT, when I saw the last sentence of her last post I got a bad feeling:

That term, which she attributed to Jesus, is common among the "once saved, always saved", evangelical, anti-Catholic circles, in their attempts to reconcile each other's current sins, after having already been "saved" by "accepting Jesus", and praying the "sinners prayer" at an altar call....

I was close to friends trapped in Pentecostalism, and played some music together with some musician friends in that scene back in the 90's. The peer pressure and judgements they placed on each other to be "perfect" once saved resulted in fracturing of families and fracturing of people themselves.

Without a high form of worship involving the Sacrifice of Christ (the Mass), in which we are able to "present ourselves as living sacrifice" via that unity, they were left with "praise and song" worship only (which is why they think Catholics "worship" Mary, because they don't know that worship of God always involves sacrifice). There was also no sacrament of reconciliation, and no understanding of purgatory or the need to pray for the dead. i.e. no recognition of the "communion of saints" or the process of growth in holiness...

Without these things, some cracked under the pressure and judgement (where many were called to the carpet in fronted of church "Elders" to receive judgement after being stalked by church spies, sometimes being kicked out entirely). Some even committed suicide...

I don't know if that term, "backslidden" has any other context, and I see on After The Warning that this "seer" claims to be Catholic (thankfully), but my guess is she used to be evangelical, and may have inserted this term from her own imagination...

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

The anme alone would incline me to do a quick tunr of, 'Krystall Beall', ugh no.

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Maybe she should be called 'Crystal Ball' as she claims to be a prophet;):D

8. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Always helps to read the whole thread before posting ;).

Malachi likes this.
  9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Yip - see that now Dust beat me too it.:oops:

10. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Yes, saw some messages from this person Krystal Beall. The problem is, who is she. What is she.

The bit about Jesus throwing the Crucifix at a wall seemed very odd and queer.

This so called messenger seems dodgy to me.

Domenica and maryn like this.