1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a great little explanation - pelianito

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by sparrow, Jan 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

New post on pelianitoblog
    [​IMG]

Little child that you are, you needed someone you could reach easily…
    by Janet Klasson
    Luke 1:46-49 And Mary said, ‘My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour, for he has looked with favour on the lowliness of his servant. Surely, from now on all generations will call me blessed; for the Mighty One has done great things for me, and holy is his name.

O my Jesus, why is my heart filled with such love when I contemplate our most holy Mother, yet when I contemplate you I feel the distance, as if you cannot be reached by a sinner like me?

“My child, I have given you my Mother for just this reason. Little child that you are, you needed someone you could reach easily, someone who had direct access to me and could act as a ladder. Yet she is more than a ladder, she is an escalator, a rocket, a shooting star that carries your love straight to my heart. Never feel guilty about your love for my Mother. It never stops there, for she emptied herself so totally as to be perfectly filled by me. She is your access to me, your surest, quickest point of entry to my heart. I can refuse her nothing. Give her all the love you can and watch it bear fruit. For my part it gives me untold joy when you do this.”

O Mama, Queen of the Divine Will, magnify my love for you! Increase it in your Flame of Love. I offer my pitiful love to you, redone in the Divine Will, on behalf of everyone from Adam to the last man. Gather these little flowers and use them to give untold joy to Jesus. O Mama, I love you!

Janet Klasson | January 2, 2018 at 9:16 pm | Categories: Children of God, Divine Will, Flame of Love, Love, Mary | URL: https://wp.me/p6PRdF-1w1

Carol55 and AED like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Carol55, AED, Seagrace and 1 other person like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

Ah Padraig, the beauty of Our Lady's purity and simplicity is incomparable!:) We love you O Daughter of the Father, Spouse of the Spirit, and Mother of the Son!:love:

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

sterph, Carol55 and sparrow like this.