1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer. Words from Jesus

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Julia, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Just wondering if it might be worth posting a link to 'Jennifer' Words from Jesus. These messages are sometimes referred to by Mark Mallet.

The Warning we hear about is very clearly described in Jennifers messages. And there is a heading so you don't have to search the messages to find it.

I understand Jennifers health deteriorated and she was not able to share messages for a time. I believe her later messages after 2006 are more of a personal nature and no updates have appeared for a few years now. But the link still goes to the site where a history of the messages can still be read as at today.
    I re read some and am amazed how new and up to date they are even years after they were first published. Definitely worth re reading. Praised be Jesus and Mary. And God bless Jennifer.

http://www.wordsfromjesus.com/

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Booklady, Shae, heyshepard and 3 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

I am looking forward to reading more of Jennifer Julia , thank you for this. If you're on the forum at all , Jennifer, I would love a few posts, bless you. :)

Pray4peace and Shae like this.
  3. heyshepard

heyshepard Principalities

Thank you Julia,
    I try to think of myself as a sponge for the word of God. Sometimes I feel like I can't retain the information and I get frustrated, I remember a good friend who had told me...you dip your hands into the word of God... even though most of the Information slips through your finger... your hands are still wet with His Word! Please... I would love to hear more! :)
    With Jesus's love, evangelize with peace.

AED, Pray4peace and Shae like this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

If you request her book Words From Jesus, she will send one to you. It took me a month or more to get it, but it is one of the books along with God Speaks Will You Listen (messages given to Verne Dagenais) that I want to have during the tribulation. Interestingly enough, Jennifer and Verne knew each other while in the Twin Cities and both were receiving their messages during the same years.

earthtoangels, Heidi and heyshepard like this.
  5. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

The message on her webpage now states that the printed book is no longer available. I've personally requested a book on two separate occasions within the last year and didn't receive anything. Fatima, I'm thinking that you received the last one. ;) I guess we'll have to settle for the pdf.

heyshepard and Booklady like this.
  6. heyshepard

Fatima and Pray4Peace than you for the heads up! I'll be happy with PDF.
    God bless!
    Shep

Pray4peace likes this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I know, Jennifer's dad initially sponsored her books. I received the last 3 books of God Speaks Will You Listen from Verne, but before I received those books, I downloaded and printed out several of them on line from the link at www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

What most do not know is that Verne's journey was anything but normal. He grew up in an environment of protestant and satanic practices right up to the time that he met his future wife and best friend Cletus in 2004. His Satanic practices were common in his household previous to his conversion (listening as a young child to a conversation between Satan and is grandfather). I don't now how much detail I should speak on, but it was intense. In 2005, when trying to understand Catholicism, he did what a simple child would have done and simply asked God about allot of things he did not understand. In this questioning of God and his way's, he was given the information contained in the book GSWYL that his best friend and 'mystic' Cletus insisted on and confirmed to Verne that it was meant to be shared. Verne became on optometrist, which he still practices today. After many phone conversations in the past few years and hours upon hours of discussion with Verne, I am at awe on his journey, so different than my own. Please keep him in prayer, as he is still attacked by the devil he once served. He and is wife are now on a trip in Europe to their family tree in Norway and then to Lourdes and many other places.

Verne was asked to write down what he was given. He had no intention of doing anything with these many messages he received. He did not know if they were true or not. It was all Cletus' doings. I said he was a mystic. While he was not a learned man and could not read or write, he was a very powerful prayer warrior. If anyone one recalls the bridge that collapsed across the Mississippi River about five years ago in between Minneapolis and St. Paul, Cletus was seen at the site of the victims handing our little wooden crosses he made, to them, yet at the same time he was on the phone 50 miles away from the scene talking to Verne. I encourage all to read the books GSWYL and Words from Jesus as they bring much clarity to our times.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    HeavenlyHosts, Heidi and Pray4peace like this.
  8. heyshepard

Thank you!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Very interesting "Words" for the chosen sons, the Priests:

Sorta sums things up for these times of the Divine Mercy devotion and entering fully into the time of Justice:

It is time to speak of My mercy and to guide My people to it. And yet a time to preach on My justice. Many are confused, many are lost in this dark world. Many are in search of light and the only true light they will come to know is the light that will pour forth from the rays of My Most Sacred Heart, the light of My mercy, and following that will be the hand of justice.

http://www.wordsfromjesus.com/chosensons.html