Jared Kushner

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Dolours

Dolours Guest

An eight page article in New York Magazine about the Kushners http://nymag.com/news/features/57891/

These people live in a different world than the rest of us - a world where money can buy anything and anyone. And they are ruthless. I said in an earlier post that the father had set up his brother-in-law with a prostitute. I was mistaken in saying that the brother-in-law was his wife's brother. It was actually his sister's husband. He had the encounter videotaped and sent a copy of the tape to his own sister! And Jared's mother was aware of it. So was Jared although perhaps he found out about it later. Yuk!

Denise P and Byron like this.
  2. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

I don't know any devout Jews, including those in my own family, who would hurt a family member in such a way as Charles Kushner did his sister. Also his family has a long-standing relationship with Benjamin Netanyahu which gives me the shivers for some reason.

gracia, MMM, Byron and 1 other person like this.
  3. Byron

Byron Powers

Sean Hannity had asked Netanyahu the other day about the Christian Churches in Israel. Netanyahu insisted that if Israel is accepted by Palestine that it's a Jewish state, he assured Sean, no Church would be turned into a museum. His eyes didn't convince me. I do get the shivers from Bibi too.

gracia and djmoforegon like this.
  4. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I don't know anyone of any religion or none who would do such a thing to a family member. According to Jared, all his father did was have the video made but that his relatives were very ungrateful for all his father had done for them. What I found most interesting about the magazine article was the comment that the father saw himself as another Joseph Kennedy. The article finished with a reference to Jared's having a photo of JFK in his office. Maybe Jared fancies running for political office after the Trump presidency.

It was the entire money angle that turned my stomach. Money bought them influence in politics and in the Jewish community with the fringe benefit of moving in the right social circles and influence in Harvard. Makes me wonder whether Harvard graduates are really the brightest and best minds or just the richest and best connected. Buying a failing newspaper also appears to have been about making the right connections.

Byron and gracia like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I have been busy today and just got to the forum
    Dolours to comment on your research:
    Kushner's mom is descended from Polish Jews but the census says Austria
    Well I had the same unnerving experience when I researched my Romanian grandmother
    Census reported that she was from Austria
    It dawned on me that Romania was considered as being in the Austro-Hungarian Empire at the time she lived there
    So was Poland
    So the census was right
    And so were the people who said they were Polish Jews

gracia and Dolours like this.
  6. Dolours

Dolours Guest

That explains it. Thank you for clearing it up.

7. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Jared Kushner is no John Kennedy, that's for sure. Kennedy put America First. Kushner's loyalites seem to lie elsewhere.

8. Dolours

Dolours Guest

No John Kennedy, that's for sure. That wouldn't prevent his father having ambitions to be the patriarch of another political dynasty. A French commentator on one news report last night was comparing Macron to Kennedy. The person he was interviewing said that Kennedy talked the talk and looked good, but it took ugly Johnson to implement the changes that Kennedy wanted.

There surely are no knights in shining armour holding high office in any Western country. I still think it's too early to write off Trump. Everybody deserves a chance to settle in to the job. Pity about Kushner being so influential.

AED likes this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

o_O
    I have read a biography of Lyndon Johnson and in it, there were some innuendoes that LBJ may have had a part in the assassination of JFK because he disliked the Kennedys, particularly Bobby, and wanted to be president. LBJ had a lengthy illness toward the end of his life, and I do think he repented. I wish I could remember the name of the book. The internet is full of suggestions that he was behind the assassination. So yes, he was ugly, indeed. He was a part of the good old boy network in the South, which maybe no longer is prominent. It might have gone underground. It gives me chills to look at the smarmy look he had on his face in Air Force One when he was being sworn in, standing by a shocked and grieving widow with blood all over her pink suit. Horror. Just my opinion, but I feel one can tell quite a bit from watching facial expressions and body language. I sincerely hope I am not bearing false witness.....it is just an uncorroborated theory and gut feeling. So all this does is bear witness to the fact that there is a lot going on behind the scenes in all levels of government, from local to world level. We have some dirt swept under the carpet in our Town government here. :confused: Probably nothing new. As the Bible says: "there is nothing new under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9

gracia likes this.
  10. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Both the Soviets and the French intelligence services put the blame on Johnson. Interestingly, Jackie Kennedy has used her French connections to learn about the results of the French investigation. As for Johnson, Roger Stone does an excellent job breaking down just how rotten Johnson really was and the fact that Johnson had a record of engaging in political murder:

gracia, Byron, maryrose and 1 other person like this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I didn't know all that about LBJ. Incidentally, I was quoting the French commentator in my previous post, not giving my own opinion.

12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well, if this doesn't beat all! Richard, I watched this and could not believe the evil, just saturated evil.
    Thank you for sharing this eye-opening video. I think that I have read that book about LBJ.
    I am still stunned.

13. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

You mean this one ???

View attachment 6372

14. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

Number 666 5th avenue. They paid three times the normal price for it, as it is such a sought after building (for whatever reasons those are...).

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Byron likes this.
  15. Well here is another studied background for someone who seems to fulfill what would qualify for AC (and this one, if you take a look at all of his progressively elitist honorary awards listed on his Wiki page, even includes what the great "prophet" Soloviev states would include one in Theology given him by the University of Tubingen.....Soloviev presented by Cardinal Biffi in his presentation on him to the Popes...one at the time being C. Ratzinger):

Since 1977, the Cambridge Theological Seminary has attempted to identify who the prophesied Anti-Christ is. If these are truly the end times, then he or she is already alive and in a great position of power right now. Based on the group’s research and writings, they believe the Anti-Christ is Jordanian Prince El Hassan bin Talal.

Just a sample of their reasoning and research:

FACT: Jesus Christ is the "Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9-6-8). CORRESPONDING FACT: A most powerful Islamic leader - "Prince" El Hassan, and his name means "Prince of Peace”. FACT: Jesus Christ came 42 generations after Abraham, father of Israel [Matthew 1]. CORRESPONDING FACT: A most powerful Islamic leader - "Prince" El Hassan, was born 42 generations after Muhammad, Father of Islam.

FACT: Jesus is the true bloodline and 42nd generation descendent of Abraham.CORRESPONDING FACT: El Hassan is the true bloodline the 42nd generation of Muhammad. FACT: Christ is the Abrahamic savior. CORRESPONDING FACT: The Anti-Christ will be the Islamic savior.

.......In Islamic teachings, the Mahdi (AC) has to have:

• His father's name will be Abdullah. FACT: "Prince El Hassan‘s” father's name is King "Abdullah”.
    • He will arise in Arabia and be compelled by popular acclamation in MECCA to lead the Muslims. FACT: Prince Hassan's branch of the Hashemite family ruled in Mecca from 1201 (C.E.) until 1925 (C.E.).
    • He will fill the earth with justice and equity. FACT: Justice and Equality of religion is exactly what this man speaks of if you read his articles...it's overwhelming.
    • He will reign for around seven years. FACT! This is what Daniel and the revelation Prophesy for the Anti-Christ.
    • He will be descended from the Prophet via his daughter Fatima; (only the Hashemites can claim this). FACT! El Hassan is an ISLAMIC HASHEMITE!
    • We know that the Anti-Christ will be from the people that destroyed the holy city. They were the Romans. FACT: El Hassan is president of the CLUB OF "ROME". The Club of Rome pulls all the strings at the EU. They are the biggest influence. An Islamic man president of the club of Rome.
    The King of Babylon

FACT: Prince Hassan was supposed to receive the spot that King Abdullah has currently, but it was taken away from him right before his father died. His rightful "Crown" was taken from him, so now he’s been campaigning, looking for a crown. The one he will receive will be "KING OF BABYLON - Crown Prince El Hassan”.

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/timeless/is-jordanian-prince-el-hassan-the-anti-christ/

And he's been on Vatican radio: http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/201..._el_hassan_bin_talal_on_vatican_visit/1227744

His many memberships of world organizations and awards granted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Hassan_bin_Talal

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  16. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I don't think so. The picture described in the article is a photo (part of a series by a Garry Winogrand) showing JFK from behind as he addressed the 1960 Democratic Convention with a TV set in the foreground showing the front view of JKF.

17. Emmanuel Macron, the leading candidate to be France’s next president, married a high school drama teacher with whom he had a torrid, sex-filled affaire d’amour as a teenager.

Macron’s wife, the drama teacher, is Brigitte Trogneux. She is 24 years older than he is.

It’s not clear exactly when Macron and Trogneux had their first sex romps. He was roughly 16 at the time and she was pushing 40. She was married. She had three children with her first husband.

“Nobody will ever know at what moment our story became a love story,” Trogneux has said, according to Reuters.

“That belongs to us,” Trogneux, now a hardy 64, also said. “That is our secret.”

Macron is currently 39 — about the age Trogneux was when the lovebirds began having sex.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/25/e...aumatized-him-with-lots-of-sex/#ixzz4fI1mNU9f

Gad, this thread is becoming a regular lesser form of "People" magazine!

18. padraig

padraig Powers

The French would not worry about the strange sexual activities of their leaders. They would only be concerned if they did not have such activities. Sadly I suspect the same goes for the sexual activities of many many of the clergy.

19. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Look on the bright side. At least they had a wedding ceremony. The French will be spared photos of their President riding his scooter to meet his amour. Then again, President Hollande is probably due some credit for reducing his carbon footprint by leaving the limo in the Elysee Palace.

maryrose likes this.
  20. A comparison as depicted in the article:

[​IMG]

What is it now with the female teachers? What's good for the goose....?