1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Jared Kushner

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Well I kinda got laughed at when I posted about him back in November :confused::confused::):)

thread here
    http://motheofgod.com/threads/just-pondering.9883/#post-153269

gracia, djmoforegon, Carol55 and 2 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

It is not just Jared. All over the world we seem to be getting the dice tossed.

In France, for instance, we are about to see the youngest President since Napoleon, Macron, elected. A complete political outsider. For the first time in the history of the Republic someone not a member of the two main political parties.

I am racking my brains to remember where exactly but in one of the big Marian apparition sites just a year or two ago Our Lady said this. That the political dice would start to roll strangely

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39689385

[​IMG]

gracia likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

It is all so strange, strange, strange..

gracia likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

5. padraig

padraig New Member

+
    It is very strange, if you type her name into google nothing seems to come up.

You can get her picture but otherwise nothing. Try it yourself and see.

Seryl Kushner

[​IMG]

gracia likes this.
  6. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Look on the bright side. Things are never so bad that they couldn't be worse. In this case, be grateful that you aren't French. Macron is the globalists' man. He's appealing to French patriotism to defeat French nationalism. How come nationalism is a dirty word in the West but a virtue in places like Ukraine?

Maybe there's nothing remarkable about her. Both of Kushner's parents are Jews from former Communist countries who emigrated to the US. Kushner's paternal grandfather was a holocaust survivor. It seems that Kushner father isn't someone you would invite home to Sunday dinner, but that's not the son's fault.

I get the impression that Kushner and Macron are two faces of globalism. Money is the real God and the world will continue on this downward spiral until we self-destruct. Best to put our trust in God and leave the secularists to their hypocrisy. We know how it all ends up. As long as we hold fast to the Faith we won't be sucked in by the AC.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  7. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

I have also looked for family history but have come up empty handed as well.

8. Dolours

Dolours Powers

There's some information about them on this website: http://ethnicelebs.com/jared-kushner
    It says his mother is descended from Polish Jews but when you follow the link to the 1930 census, it appears that his maternal grandfather was living in New York with the great-grandfather and that both great-grandparents had been born in Austria.

9. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

10. padraig

padraig New Member

Because Jared is one of the most powerful and influential people in the world I would have expected that scores of professional journalists would have been looking into the family background and that this, naturally, would lead to footprints on the net. These people are trained professionals, I would have thought that there would have been some trace , but nothing.

I am sure we are not the only people who have wondered about his mother. It does seem to me very,very surprising. I just thought naturally it would be simple to turn up stuff.

Booklady likes this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Well, according to Wikipedia, his father was sentenced to two years in prison for witness tampering and tax evasion. His mother's brother was the witness who appears to have turned States evidence in a tax fraud and, possibly bribery (not sure about the bribery) case. His father set up his brother-in-law with a prostitute and sent a photo to the man's wife. The two year sentence was the result of a plea bargain. Chris Christie was the prosecutor.

My search turned up another report about his mother's family having been connected with some failed hedge fund. I didn't pay much attention to the details in the report, but I don't think that Kushner's mother's family were actually running the hedge fund. Rather, his uncle seems to have been a friend of the man running the hedge fund and when it ran into financial difficulties as well as allegations of bribery of some union boss (to get union investment in the fund), Kushner's mother's family gave money to the hedge fund. They also appear to have contributed financially to some Jewish organisations. I don't know what transpired from any prosecution or whether there was a prosecution. Either way, I saw nothing to suggest that Kushner's relatives were involved in anything illegal.

Kushner's father's family were financial donors to the Democratic Party prior to Trump's campaign. His father's family also contributed financially to Harvard when Kushner's brother was studying there. They could well have donated while Jared was studying in Harvard but what I read only mentioned a financial donation while the brother was a student. Kushner's father's donation of $100,000 to Trump's election super pac was chicken feed in comparison to his donation to Harvard.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

Oh to be rich:) I wonder if it is really true that behind all great fortunes lack great crimes? I suppose I will have to wait till heaven to find out. :) I suspect it is true though.

gracia likes this.
  13. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Thank you Delours.

Dolours likes this.
  14. Dolours

Dolours Powers

If being rich means having to move in those circles, I'd rather have just enough to get by. Some more gossip I came across was something about Jared having broken up with Ivanka because she wasn't Jewish. Rupert Murdoch's then wife was instrumental in bringing them back together when she invited them both on holiday (I think it was on her yacht - or maybe Murdoch owned the yact). She converted to the Jewish faith shortly afterwards under the instruction of some famous rabbi.

Reading about these people who are so quick to tell the great unwashed that we must break down all barriers and borders, throw off all attachment to national or religious identity, embrace new ways and cultures that they decide to foist on us for their own personal gain, they don't appear to practice what they preach. In fact, as a group they appear to be quite incestuous. They go to the same parties, holiday in the same places and are members of the same exclusive clubs, all protected by the best security money can buy.

gracia and Booklady like this.
  15. Mario

Mario Powers

I have sensed a red flag concerning Jared in my spirit. His marriage to Ivanka in 2009 combined with Trump's 2016 victory has catapulted him to a position of influence at a young age. Also, the traditional prophetic viewpoint that the AntiChrist was to be of Jewish extraction comes to mind. The Kushners are practicing modern Orthodox Jews. These are only subtle inclinations, but I will keep them in prayer. One other thought, wasn't it Ivanka who was key in the President's decision to bomb Syria, which helps keep that international tinderbox on the edge...

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

gracia, Booklady and Carol55 like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

There seems to be quite a bit of dishonesty surrounding the family, which is worrisome.

17. Dolours

Dolours Powers

In all fairness, Padraig, you can't blame him for his family's shortcomings. We don't get to choose our relatives.

We'll have to wait and see what he's made of. Thus far, I don't like the way some of the people who helped Trump get elected have first been demonised by the media and then been dumped by Trump. It smacks of the same old, same old 1% circling the wagons. Nevertheless, it's early days yet so best to wait and see.

Byron likes this.
  18. Byron

Byron Archangels

Agree Dolours. Just another little coincidence...Jared Corey has the initials J.C.

19. Seryl (Stadtmauer) Kushner Born 1950

Sister of Richard Stadtmauer born 1960

Their mother and father are unknown and the family name Stadtmauer is of german origin meaning City Wall the name Kushner is also from german origin which means a fur worker to put on make fur..

If you think Jared is interesting maybe also have a look at his young brother who has gained all his wealth by himself..

Joshua Kushner

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/news/a8821/joshua-kushner-jared-kushner-brother/

Carol55 likes this.
  20. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I almost posted something similar to this yesterday pertaining to your statement about his brother. He has the connection to the building on 5th Ave. also correct?