1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Jacinta [Gonzales] Moynihan

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by garabandal, Apr 27, 2010.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I watched a DVD of the International Congress of Garabandal in Australia [can't remember the year but maybe late 80s]. Jacinta Gonzales one of the Garabandal seers married Jeff Moynihan and they reside in California. They both were at the 2nd International Garabandal Congress in Australia. Jeff revealed that his wife had the gift of prophecy. She also had prophetic dreams and he shared one she had about about the death of Jeff's father. Jacinta awoke on a Sunday morning to tell her husband that she dreamt his father had died suddenly. Jeff rang his father to have a chat on the phone. Later that evening his father died from a heart attack aged only 60. Jeff had been blessed to have spoken to his father who was a religious man and had been to Mass that morning. Jacinta is incredibly shy but her husband Jeff is much more outgoing and is able to elicit things from his wife that no one else can. I got the impression that Jacinta has many gifts of the Spirit and is blessed with a wonderful spiritual life. She does suffer from a kind of 'divine amnesia' with regard to the apparitions but this may one of many sufferings offered for love of God and for the salvation of priests. Jacinta rarely talks publicly and is a private family person. She offers her daily duties as a wife and a mother as a means of personal sanctification.

2. indaiatubano

indaiatubano New Member

If anybody is interested, I just found this video today on youtube about Jacinta. She is speaking in Spanish but her husband is translating into English.

josephite and Carol55 like this.