1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Islam

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by Elisa, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Elisa

Elisa Powers

This video could help a Muslim looking for the Truth:

2. SteveD

SteveD Angels

'Islam a synthetic religion made up by an Arab leader years after Mohammed was supposed to be alive (but never actually existed). It was formed merely to create an Arabic religion in opposition to Christianity and Judaism whose members were subservient to Arabs' - that is this expert's opinion and it is very persuasive. I am retired so have time to watch lengthy videos like this but, if you have the time, I urge you to watch it, it's fascinating.

3. Elisa

Elisa Powers

You remind me SteveD of posting a little bit more in this thread... :)

Fatima, Martina and djmoforegon like this.
  4. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Here you have a different version of the testimony of Afshin Javid. You have to see it ! It will make you laugh and weep ! It starts at point: 1:03:25

5. Elisa

Elisa Powers

This is also soo beautiful:

Julia likes this.
  6. Elisa

Elisa Powers

7. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

Steve I promised myself an early night tonight but I'm so glad you posted this and it was so worth watching. I literally cannot wait to watch again to make sure I grasp all he was teaching.
    Thank you.

8. Elisa

Elisa Powers

You should watch this video. A very wise man and we Christians can learn a lot from him.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Martina likes this.
  9. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

Powerfull testimonies. I was blown away.

10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

POWERFUL!

11. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Thank you for the videos. They are moving and very helpful in coming to understand that muslims are probably as scared of us as we are of them in most cases.

I have struggled with feeling kindly towards muslims; because I just think they want to kill everyone, and make hell on earth. And I don't think it is fair to get hell before we actually die and get hell if we have deserved it, if you know what I mean.

I do pray for muslims and ask Jesus to save them from the fanatics who persuade them to turn fanatical. Of course the Koran does require that fanatical killing machine mentality; but I believe most muslims just want to bring their families up and have a decent life like the rest of us.

These muslim people who speak on the videos remind me to keep praying for their conversion and trust Jesus to take care of them too.

Elisa and Martina like this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

djmoforegon and AED like this.
  13. Elisa

Elisa Powers

14. Elisa

Elisa Powers

15. Elisa

Elisa Powers

No Muslim but a Christian who saw Jesus showing us the power of our prayers:

16. Elisa

Elisa Powers

17. Elisa

Elisa Powers

18. Elisa

Elisa Powers

19. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Islam is not just a religion but a governmental and societal system ...... and a revolutionary movement to attain that system.
    No different than other Revolutions where a minority intimidate the rest into submission. Just 'cause 80% are peaceful folks will not help you/yours when one of the 20% comes to cut your throat! :( We have 1300 years of History to show us exactly how they operate. 1300 years of History that Liberals and their slimey politicians & media in the US/EU don't want to acknowledge ...... and will attempt to libel, intimidate and silence any that think/speak otherwise!! It is happening NOW .... as I write. In most of the EU countries you can be jailed for speaking ill of Islam. How did that come about? At least in the USA we still have the Constitution & Bill of Rights and thanks to Trump those documents might stay in force for some short period of time. This is essentially the reason the Left is so enraged in the US. Their mission, that they thought was a done deal, was hijacked by Trump and his Deplorables. Is something along the same lines going on in Rome!? A Perfect Storm of Humanity is unfolding before our eyes .... satan & minions are busy-Busy!
    Ya better Get-Ready or be prepared to wish you had!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Byron and Martina like this.
  20. Elisa

Elisa Powers