1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the Warning Imminent?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Jun 20, 2014.

?

Is the Warning Imminent?

1. Yes it is.

59.1%
  2. No ,it is still a way off.

11.8%
  3. I have not got a clue.

29.1%
  1. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

RE: the vision of Lucia Constantini: She gives a day and a time (11.oo a.m. on the 25th of the month) but is that 11 AM Rome time? 11 AM in Garabandal?

2. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

Yes, so probably it is a fake vision. Who knows.

3. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

Everything I have come across pertaining to the Warning references a Friday at 8 PM (unknown timezone) and the sky turning black with the only illumination being our Lord on the cross with intense light coming from His glorious wounds. This would last for a short period of time followed by the Great Miracle and Sign. I have read the permanent sign would be given within a year from the Warning.

Rosary, penance (Sacramental Reconciliation), Eucharist, Scripture, LOVE & PEACE toward your neighbors. Our Lady keeps reminding us not to be so concerned with dates. Yup, I agree! That can be difficult! We're all concerned for dates. I have no doubt we have additional big global events yet to come prior to the Warning. Those could be sooner than we think. If something unconscionable occurs with N.K., may our peace remain FIRM in the Lord and through our Mother!! No one else will know that kind of peace if and when that happens. We have been given many indications of events to come which will directly affect those around us and no doubt ourselves as well. We are called to be Christ's peace to others in the midst of it all. Everyone around us will be looking to us for that very calm and further understanding.

One of my favorite Priests addressed these things Sunday. Trying to answer why all these things have been occurring. The only answer he keeps coming up with was God is waving his arms feverishly, trying to get our attention. "HEY, MY CHILDREN! I'M RIGHT HERE!!!! You keep wondering where I am in all these catastrophes. Come to me and find peace and a love found no where else." Yea, this man has a gift for preaching, as does his mentor.
    St Pio - Pray Hope and Don't worry~;):D

gracia, Julia, Booklady and 3 others like this.
  4. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

It would be Friday at 8 PM in Garabandal. Also, I believe the bit with the cross in the sky is part of the Sign. The Warning will be entirely internal.

5. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod Staff Member

For personal reasons, I desperately hope there is a Warning, and it is very soon. But I’m honestly equivocal unfortunately over whether it will ever become a reality.

gracia, Shae, AED and 2 others like this.
  6. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

Yes, I also believe and recognize it will be an internal Warning. The illumination I refer to is in place of the sun. Based on what St Faustina was told (among others), the atmosphere will be illuminated by light coming from the wounds of Christ.

How I pray my sisters etc will be finally converted at this long anticipated Day of Mercy!

gracia, Booklady, Shae and 2 others like this.
  7. Dean

Dean Archangels

We all assume it will come in our life. How many generations have thought that. Although I do believe it will.

It’s just hard to fathom that things can get that bad so quick. We think things are bad. But they are no where close to what the prophecies and revelations says it will be.

Booklady, Shae and Mary's child like this.
  8. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

I believe in Saint Faustina's revelations because they have been approved by the Church. I never really gave much weight to Garabandal, mainly because the events that have already transpired there have not been approved as having a supernatural origin and secondarily because of the failed prophecy concerning Joey Lomangino's restored eyesight and the manner in which this prophecy was reinterpreted by promoters following his death. My personal approach is to ignore Garabandal (and Medjugorje) and stay focused on the revelations of Sain Faustina, which said the Second Coming is close and the only "sign" that is going to be given is the sign of the Cross.

Booklady, Shae, AED and 2 others like this.
  9. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Yes Dean how true, but who would have thought we could have fallen this far at such a quick pace. O ly in God's own time will we see prophecies played out. Hopefully soon, cus I don't know how much longer I can watch the depths of darkness play out.

Carol55, Booklady, Shae and 3 others like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

One event, seemingly unfolding at this moment in the rhetoric of the countries of the US and North Korea, joined in by several others could/will collapse the world currency, food supply/gas supply and put many countries into a 3rd world condition in an instant. It is not hard to fathom to me that it will get that bad that quick. Those less affected (Russia and China??) will then wage war to clean it all up in their favor. The communists will rule as they have always sought to do. Then when things look hopeless the Warning will come. This could happen in months, not years IMHO>

Patty, Serena, sterph and 4 others like this.
  11. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

The 100 years of Red Dragon are just almost over. It is maybe time for understanding the Fall of Babylon according to chronology predicted by prophet Joel.
    Three angels - three events.
    1. The Warning - (maybe Wednesday): "See yourself in God's looking! Who is like God?"
    2. The Three days of darkness - (Thursday, Friday and Saturday): "You have rejected the Light, let it be darkness! But see the strenght of God's mercy. He was crucified for you. Let the cross be your Sun!"
    3. The Second Pentecost (maybe Sunday) - "You accepted Satan and his marks, but now God wants to free you. Let God heal you!

12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Wow! Quite a week! Boom, bang, boom....and it's all over/completed. The puzzle has been solved:rolleyes:

13. Dean

Dean Archangels

Yea so this happens Wednesday? Guess I’m taking M/T off

Praetorian likes this.
  14. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I don't know if Jennifers Words from Jesus are accurate; but if they are the cross in the sky is described as part of the Warning. I suppose you could say that will be the visible effect, and the interior effect will be what we call an illumination when we see our souls as God sees them. Of course it is all speculation until the event occurs. But Jennifers description seems to fit in with Saint Maria Faustina from Divine Mercy messages.

We are warned not to take seriously anyone who states times or dates as far as I know so the person with those details must be mistaken about who gave her the message, I don't think it would be the Holy Spirit. But who knows, there is always a first time.

15. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

The Three Days of Darkness should start on Thursday 0:00 according to MJ Jahenny. If it is result of colision of two asteroids, the Warning could be before, maybe between 11pm and midnight. These times are intended maybe for Rome. The cross will maybe appear on Friday 12:00 am - 3:00 pm

16. gracia

gracia Angels

Garabandal is basically a huge mystery to me. Many things written by Garabandal supporters strike me as spiritual, wise, and careful, but several things about these apparitions do not seem to quite add up, though I could be wrong. Akita, yes. Fatima, yes. Garabandal, though, I just am not sure. Maybe. God knows. I don't want to critique or dismiss something that has not been absolutely rejected by the Church, and whose message does not reflect error.

Mary's child and Booklady like this.
  17. Jarg

Jarg Archangels

Thinking of the possibility of a divine intervention in this moment, it just seems to me that if there is one things need to get so bad that they will be unbearable, at least for Catholics and Christians, but also for most people in the world. So I would give it 10 more years at least for such a scenario.

That said, if there is a divine intervention very soon, don’t you think it would likely be in Rome? Couldn’t the warning happen in Rome? Just my gut.

However as so many divine intervention deadlines and dates continue to be false flags, it is possible God will not intervene in a way that is direct or literal -maybe Garabandal messages and others are being interpreted in a way that is too physically literal. I believe the situation in the world can still be turned around through our simple cooperation to God’s grace and faithfulness to the gospel, that is God’s plan since Jesus resurrected and that is a winner plan, even if in the eyes of the world Christ or Christianity seemed to be defeated - that is after all what the Romans or Jews thought at the time and look what happened over the next 2000 years. In a way, like the title of Girard’s essay said, ‘Christianity will be victorious but only in defeat’ - this is our tragic and epic destiny, the glory of the Cross, freely chosen.

The other problem I have with the Warning and Miracle is that, if it happened it would such a defining event in the history of the world that it would be puzzling not to see it clearly included in the New Testament, where God told us everything we needed to know till his second coming - but maybe someone can explain that there is actually a good base on scripture for the warning and miracle.

18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The Warning will take place everywhere in the world at the same time. It will take place "when things are at their worst" and "when communism returns". The time for turning ones heart from sin to God is now, while his mercy is still here. The very last, greatest gift of mercy, will be from the Warning. This moment will completely and permanently separate the sheep from the goats for the worst of the chastisements until climaxed with the Era of Peace.

19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I believe that the Warning could be contained in Jesus' advisory to those lost in any current unbelief due to lack of truth about Him, willing or unwilling....when He said that you people worship what you do not know; there will come a time when all will worship in Spirit and Truth. (paraphrasing) This is impossible without the greatest act of Divine Mercy in the correction of the consciences of mankind for who can worship in Spirit unless they become available to that Spirit of Truth to work within them/enter into them. This is impossible to those remaining in un-repentence and willful ignorance/human rationalization of personal sin. The New Era of living in the Divine Will, accomplishing the prayer of the Our Father, will only be living with the Spirit within.....and the Warning is the preparation for that. The Miracle, coming AFTER the Warning, is for the encouragement of those who during and after the Warning have decided to repent and make the decision for the hard process of overcoming temptation afterwards/conversion, welcoming their own purification....while those who refuse to do so after the Warning will mete out the terrible persecution against those who have repented and who wish to continue living their conversion.

20. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

I had a dream a few days ago ... now that I'm on old & on blood pressure meds I get all kinds of dreams.:(
    I don't remember anything about the dream except somebody said "It's 25" and then I woke up thinking what's 25 got to do with the dream or anything else.
    Wednesday is the 25th ... I can't take M/T off 'cause I'm retired but I'm guessing Wednesday will come & go as usual .... or maybe not!! o_O

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

LittleVoice, Mary's child and gracia like this.