1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the Warning Imminent?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Jun 20, 2014.

?

Is the Warning Imminent?

1. Yes it is.

59.1%
  2. No ,it is still a way off.

11.8%
  3. I have not got a clue.

29.1%
  1. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Archangels

Maybe I misunderstood LV, but it's only 4 days until the end of the Year of Mercy, not 18. The Year of Mercy ends Nov 20. Thank you so much for that bit about Our Lady to Fr Gobbi - so interesting and it just keeps adding up!

2. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

LV announced the another possible date 4 days before it :D. This is true. I thought the message from 2th November, and this is 18 days. I write very curtly, because I do not know speak english :D paradoxically

3. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Archangels

Thank you LV. I think I've read somewhere that after the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart we will all speak the same language and be united. Sounds wonderful if true :love:

Booklady, Sam and LittleVoice like this.
  4. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

It is true. Of course, spiritually and somewhere literally. Since where is love, there is understanding. I could speak english very well, but it is not necessary to share some informations.

DivineMercy likes this.
  5. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

I was absolutely blind: English term Jubilee derives from the Hebrew term yobel (via Latin Jubilaeus), which in turn derives from yobhel, meaning ram; the Jubilee year was announced by a blast on a shofar.

Angels announced Jubilee year of Divine Mercy from October 2 to September 20.
    Three days after the WCWTS signs ends and maybe the 3,5 year period of Satan starts.

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Why is everyone believing that the interim coming of Christ prior to the Era of the Divine Will has to be like His first coming, that is, being born into this world as a baby, again.....or mimic that. He's already lived in our human history. He lived out the act of our Redemption....on the cross. Revelation says that He would be taken up into heaven and to return again from there. His images, esp. the one ordered to be the center of His unfathomable Mercy in the Divine Mercy devotion, is one showing the "trophies" of His great act of redemption....His wounds, including the Heart through which come all of the graces granted through this last and greatest act of Mercy since His crucifixion. He is shown through the various prophecies to be recognized in this interim coming through this glorified image of the Father's will accomplished, already, through the Son. To say that He is having to go again through a pregnancy and born again as a baby denies His time in human history as ordered by the Divine Will. We have already been given the opportunity to enter heaven through this Death and Resurrection. It is accomplished!! The Woman/Mother is once again bringing Him to the world, as also ordered by the Father in His Will....and she too has already carried forth her Fiat after which the Son became Man through her as the spouse of the Holy Spirit.

Now, as Mother of us all she has been preparing us all, her children given at the crucifixion to her, for this interim coming, first in Mercy and then in Justice, for far longer than 9 months. The prophets of old spoke of His first coming; the prophets of today, filtering the messages of this Mother (and this Son), are again preparing us for a completely different revelation of Christ. AY even speaks to this event of the place given to the Blessed Mother, as that WCWTS of Revelation, as occurring, for him at least, as the Great Sign or.....the Miracle. She is now to be given the great attention and glory intended by the Father, all being drawn to Her and Her great part played and playing within the Father's intentions from the very Beginning. At least in AY's interpretation of the planetary configurations, he includes something else that is included in this Image of the Mother or WCWTS of Revelation, those parts of the cosmos that represent the Church and God, through Uranus (Church) and the Sun (God) both within the constellation of Pisces.....that includes not only the limited history of the birth (which in a sense carries both the past and the future in it) but carries on that history to include the Church, or mystical body of Christ, left on earth after His resurrection, and Regulus, symbol of Christ the King Who will rule over all. That position of Regulus, mimics what was seen in the cloak of Guadalupe. And this particular placement of all of that he says only occurs every 100,000 years. Who knows....but at least AY acknowledges something that goes beyond the simpler planetary configuration that isn't all that special for these times since it does occur every 12 years. It points to the Truth of the incarnation. Now there is to be something new.....a New Beginning and New Era.

7. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

I always thought, that the moon is symbol of Church because of reflecting God's light on the earth. The Virgin clothed in God has under her feet all redeemed mankind, heavenly Church, and crown and mantle of twelve apostles and countless priests.
    If you undersatand the Revelation, in chapter 12 is also mentioned another woman, mystical, and her "male child" are "those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus" These of true Church will wait in the wilderness for the Second Coming.
    Jesus shall come twice with his Flesh. During the Warning to everyone in the earth and in glory to judge in the final day. But He shall reign in spirit. Who is alive in spirit will reign with Christ. Who is sick in spirit have to heal throught pain. Who is dead in spirit shall die in Hell forever.

8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The Moon is the symbol of the Blessed Mother since its light is given not of itself but only the light reflected on to it by the Sun/God. There are not two women...one human or something and one mystical. The Mother has always been a part of the Mystical from the beginning. It's just that we as yet do not understand the fullness of the mystical attached to this special Creation from the beginning. Revelation is all about the fullness of the mystical and eternal Truth contained in what we know of in a more limited understanding. The institutional Church or what Malachi Martin called the "organizational" church is being purified into something always intended but corrupted. The Mother's desert is the hearts of those consecrated to Her Heart. She will literally live in those and then since no harm can come to her neither will it conquer those in whom she lives.

Mario, Byron and DivineMercy like this.
  9. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Archangels

I really like your understanding of the desert that the Mother flees to. To me that just sounds so beautiful and fills me with hope :notworthy:

Julia likes this.
  10. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

I agree that the Moon is Mary. Mary is the firstborn daughter of Mystical woman and forms 99,99% of her. I do not know if you got a gift from God to accept works of Maria Valtorta. In works it is stated, that Woman clothed with the Sun is Mary and the woman in desert is the Church. You are right. Where is the Church, there is her firstborn Daughter and Mother.
    But how can be the moon in WCWTS sign Mary, when She stand upon it? If the Mary is Church, the moon is also church. Not Uranus. Maybe You are Uranus, when you are star leading people to Sun.
    But woe to all Christians, who are worse than the black holes guzzling the Light from God only for themselves!

pat kane likes this.
  11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

There's a bit too much literalness (if that's a word) here. Mary is not the moon. Mary is Mary. She is "clothed with the sun" since she is "full of grace" or full of God. And of course the sun is a symbol of God. The moon et al are symbols which we can reflect upon which give us some understanding from here below as to how to comprehend that which even the angels were unable to fully grasp. So she is first of all God's most magnificent creation.....her light is His. But she is a creature as well like the symbol of the moon, dependent upon His light in order to reflect Him to all. These other planetary symbols that appear, on queue, are known to also represent certain things. Apparently, within such symbology of the cosmos, uranus has symbolized the Church; the sun, God. When they are linked within a recognized spiritual constellation of Pisces it has a meaning. These created symbols will disappear one day. They are not whom they symbolized. Trying to equate them or make something more than intended, like using them to form your spiritual outlook, is paganism, attempting to make something more out of these creations of God than intended temporarily. And it then is only a bit of a science understood by those who study them within traditional meanings and pathways "described" within the cosmos....as did the Wise Men....for the humble purpose to lead them to Him, not to satisfy their own desires to know or "be like Him".

Booklady and DivineMercy like this.
  12. Serena

Serena Angels

I don't think people are taking these cosmological events literally, but symbolically. Of course Mary is not the moon! But please show a little charity to those whereby English is not their first language e.g. LV

13. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Thank you.
    Mary is not the moon in the sky. She is the most perfect image of God, as moon is an image of sun. Mary is really Moon reflecting Sun (Love) in spiritual vision. But the church is also the Moon. For as City of God, Heavenly Jerusalem, are Saints, the most Holy Saint is Mary.

14. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Sometimes this forum seems to have caninal behavior... :cool: We all know what dogs do as alpha males. We present here more spirits and everybody tries to cover another spirit :barefoot:. I do this too, because I try sometime push ahead mystical vision of reality, except when I am as fool trying to find date of the Warning. But if you would see spiritually, that almost all people you meet are spiritualy dead or sick, you wanted to have the Warning instantly. Who sees spiritually, he know that the times cannot be worse. The human war is nothing... Do you not feel the spiritual war in this forum too? War of spirit against spirit, word against word, opinion against opinion:whistle:

15. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Try not to take anything to heart, there is a lot going on in the world right now (and in the heaven's too) and I believe that tensions can be high especially for the people who are aware of it all.

16. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Yes, going on... but not spiritually. And this is problem. Ez 37 speaks about the Warning. It will happen when people will be as bones, spiritually dead. And people really are spiritually dead. If man is honest, pronounces that one's spirit is perverse. And it is truth. Who is not honest, is already dead. He belongs to spiritual hypocrites

17. pat kane

pat kane New Member

Wow, brother Muzhik you're right it wasn't pretty. Let me go back to front or last to first. The orbit of Mars has been pulled below the elliptic. The crossing orbits of other planets does affect the Earth depending on how close they are at the time

18. pat kane

pat kane New Member

19. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Catholic with Baptism of desire

I know this was years ago but can you tell me more

20. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

Unfortunately, I can not because I do not know more. Blessings.