1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the Eastern Gate opening?

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Perhaps this is what Pedro Regis message on 11/27/17 is speaking to.

Dear children, give the best of yourselves in the mission entrusted to you by the Lord. I have come from heaven to call you to conversion. Do not fold your arms. God is making haste. What you have to do, do not leave for tomorrow. I ask you to keep the flame of your faith burning. You are living in a worse time than in the time of the Flood, and the moment has come for your return to the God of Salvation and Peace. You are heading towards a future of suffering. The day will come when the sacred symbols will be removed from the House of God. The pride of a man will cause great confusion and division in the House of God. I suffer for what comes to you. Bend your knees in prayer. Take care of your spiritual life and do not allow the mire of false doctrines to contaminate you. Turn away from all evil and serve the Lord faithfully. Seek strength in the Eucharist and stand firm in the truth. Accept the Gospel of My Jesus and remain faithful to the True Magisterium of His Church. Courage. Do not be discouraged. I will pray to My Jesus for you. Onward in the defense of truth. This is the message that I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank You for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

Booklady and gracia like this.
  2. CrewDog

CrewDog Principalities

Sounds like Grass Roots Basics to me! Ya can't/don't have much/any influence in Rome, DC or any National/Regional Capitol .... or Diocese .... but!! ... Ya have some control over your family, friends, neighbors, parishioners and community .... sooooo .. make your voice heard and with the basic Christian Message that all here have instilled within. In The End, does not family, friends, neighbors, parishioners and community really amount to what's important ..... Eh!!???

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Mary's child and josephite like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

[​IMG]

lynnfiat likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

Here is an interesting recent Protestant Prophecy that appears to speak to this:

5. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

I believe Charlie said that the "rescue" would come the end of this year. If Mark is correct, and I believe he is, then the so called rescue is already here or well on its way. Our Lady's complete triumph probably won't come in an instant but will take time for its fullness for She says "in the end My Immaculate Heart Will triumph". It is my belief that this triumph is beginning - as does Mark. Does anyone else see this?

Mary's child and padraig like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes. Though I hasten to say as the Church already has, better to exercise prudence on the Charlie thing.

Mary's child, lynnfiat and Praetorian like this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Okay, fair enough. Mark clearly defines the process of the 'rescue', whereas Charlie hung it out there as if the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (crushing of Satan's head) was to take place in 2017, though he never clarified what his vision of 'rescue' was.

Mary's child and lynnfiat like this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The only "rescue" for the human race as it currently exists is through what is called the greatest act of Christ's unfathomable Mercy....to correct the conscience of the world and give a chance for redemption, no matter the sins....IF accepted; giving the undeserving world a look at itself in order to change the Conscience of the World through such Truth being revealed to them. This great happening will itself come through the Immaculate Heart of Mary via her never ending intercession with the Trinity for such Mercy over Justice alone. She has been preparing her children for this through her pleas to change now, convert now before hearts become so hardened that even with the great act of Mercy they could refuse and then receive only justice. I think this "preparation" by exposure, itself part of that Mercy, can be seen as beginning in the noticeable revelation, suddenly, of the depths of corruption, personally as well as systematically, being brought to light all around us. Nature is reacting as well in order to put its own emphasis on such personal repentance and change necessary now since it is part of the creative Mind of God. But it would seem that, as she herself promised, her full Triumph comes through the conversion of Russia once consecrated as demanded. That systematic abuse of the world is time limited. Otherwise I don't see anything as yet being deserving of "rescue" of the unrepentant. Exposure of the sins of the Church, society, governments, lights up the pathway to salvation with a little kick in the pants to get us on that correct path. More persecution is yet to come in order for the "solid" ones to merit entry into the New Era of the Divine Will with Christ living in each one.

9. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

https://mysticpost.com/2017/11/medj...agicevic-says-prepare-world-turning-away-god/

Prepare for a world that is turning away from God

The Blessed Mother, according to seer Ivan Dragicevic says “the world has decided to go into the future without God.”

November 2017 Mr. Dragicevic had his apparition inside St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Ivan’s apparition lasted about eight minutes and afterwords Cardinal Schonborn celebrated Mass mentioning Medjugorje extensively in his homily.

Ivan Dragicevic said to the audience, to prepare for a world that is turning away from God – “The world has decided to go into the future without God.” The Virgin Mary urged all present to pray for peace and to put God in the first place in our lives. The visionary also emphasized that the Blessed Mother encourages prayer in family. Also to fast and to read the holy Gospels

Later that evening the monthly message for the world was released by Marija.

“Dear children! When in nature you look at the richness of the colors which the Most High gives to you, open your heart and pray with gratitude for all the good that you have and say: ‘I am here created for eternity’ – and yearn for heavenly things because God loves you with immeasurable love. This is why He also gave me to you to tell you: ‘Only in God is your peace and hope, dear children’. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

[​IMG]

http://www2.marytv.tv/MaryTV/daily-...-12-ivan-shares-about-his-encounter-in-vienna

10. padraig

padraig New Member

The World turning from God comes as no big surprise.

The Church turning from God is indeed a huge surprise.

Dean, AED, Booklady and 4 others like this.
  11. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

So well said Padraig.

AED, gracia and padraig like this.
  12. CrewDog

CrewDog Principalities

Padraig & Gang,

The Church of Jesus Christ is Thee, Me and all other People of Faith ..... not, necessarily, overfed-n- "mistaken" prelates in Rome, New York or "Pastors" on Christian TV ...... or fancy Cathedrals here & there!!!
    I'll say again!!! Jesus told St Faustina to tell us to say/think: "Jesus, I Trust in You" as the essential message in the Divine Mercy Message! The message of Scripture concerning false prophets and wolves among the flock was/is not just a warning for 2017 but for all the Ages since The Garden. I truly believe that "These-Days" may well be more significant for any number of religious, scientific, geopolitical, natural, social, military and instantaneous communication reasons.
    Soooo .... get back to BASICS of The FAITH.... I fear the rest is just Chaff, Jamming and Satanic Distraction!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!

Carol55, Booklady and Mary's child like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

Even a hound dog hunting a rabbit has a look around it from time to time Denis. I have to say some of these events going on around us are more fascinating than a Hollywood movie. I can't even get my head around a lot of this stuff to believe its happening. Including what is going on around the White House at the moment. Never mind the Vatican. Its as though everything was starting to fall apart at the one time.

14. Don_D

Don_D Powers

It looks like it but it is not falling apart. It's being systematically disassembled. A dangerous time for sure. Also one of great hope. I say this because as the US goes so too goes a great deal of the world.. We have been heading in a horrific direction for far too many years. If God, Justice, and rule of law can be lifted up to its rightful place again, we may just have a fighting chance of making a difference.

Denis has a good point, we went to a class this evening about praying as a family given by one of the Sisters at our Parish and then had some time in adoration. I spent a great deal of that time in silence. Just thankful to be in the Presence of Our Lord. All these things are so far above my pay grade and station in life, all I can do is try to do the best I can each day with what Our Lord has given me to do. I am thankful for that.

15. padraig

padraig New Member

The greatest family of all being the Most Blessed Trinity. Our Eternal Family Our walk in prayer is a walk into the heart of the Blessed Trinity. This is what the , 'Our Father' is all about.:):)

[​IMG]

lynnfiat and Mary's child like this.
  16. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

"Our Eternal Family Our walk in prayer is a walk into the heart of the Blessed Trinity. This is what the , 'Our Father' is all about." - absolute truth!
    From a letter of Luisa Piccarreta: "...the Sacred Heart of Jesus is nothing other than the immense Reign of His Will. It is not the Heart that dominates, it is the Divine Will that dominates His Divine Heart.

Fatima likes this.