Ireland’s Official Return to Paganism

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by sparrow, Aug 8, 2019.

1. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

[​IMG]

Catholic Church | Resistance Movement
    6th August 2019 by John Lacken
    [​IMG]
    Image Fáilte Ireland Website
    In May of this year, Ireland’s Minister of State for Tourism and Sport, Brendan Griffin, launched a new annual three day festival which is to take place from October 31st to November 2nd. One of the main centres for this festival will be Trim, in county Meath. The festival is called the Púca festival and it is hoped to bring 100,000 people to Ireland to celebrate the pagan festival of Samhain.

The history of county Meath is interesting from a Catholic viewpoint. It was in county Meath that St Patrick challenged the pagan king Laeghaire and slowly but surely brought to an end the pagan rule of the Druids. Now that Ireland has culturally apostasised from the Catholic faith with the adoption of ‘same-sex marriage’ and abortion by way of two referenda, it is not surprising that our government seeks to rekindle the old paganism in order to drive Catholicism from our country.

On the website for the Púca festival, they advertise one of the events as follows.

Arrival of the Spirits.
    “Meet the original spirits of Halloween in this dramatic Festival opener as we welcome some very special Festival guests into the atmospheric surrounds of Trim Castle Keep.

The beings of Samhain reveal themselves on Halloween night with Púca leading the way, representing the change, followed by The Morrigan the dark, Boann the light, The Fear Dearg the mischief and Fionn Mac Chumaill the warding of Samhain.

Who knows what will happen on the night – or even who will appear!”

Whilst many modernists and progressives mock the existence of evil spirits and the spirit world, there is no doubt that this festival is demonic in nature and that if unchecked, it will lead to an increase in demonic activity and of people troubled by evil spirits.

But we should not be surprised that there are moves afoot to undo the great work of St Patrick in Ireland. Any government that legalises the killing of unborn children in their mother’s wombs is on the road to demon worship and further child sacrifice.

The festival seeks to invoke ancient demonic spirits all in the name of tourism and of generating revenue. Christ’s admonition that one cannot serve two masters comes to mind. Minister Brendan Griffin said;

“I’m delighted to announce Fáilte Ireland’s new festival, Púca. The Government is committed to investing in the development of new and compelling reasons for visitors to choose Ireland as a destination. I am confident that Púca is well-positioned to attract visitors from around the world to come and celebrate our ancient traditions.”

Fáilte Ireland’s head of product development said.

” Our market research tells us that overseas visitors are motivated to visit Ireland to attend the Púca festival. Over the next three years, we are investing €1.5million to develop Púca as a world class festival that positions Ireland as the home of Halloween internationally. We believe it has the potential to motivate 100,000 overseas visitors to come to Ireland and generate €12m in revenue for the local region.”

The spirits that they seek to invoke include the Morrigan or phantom Queen and the Fear Dearg.

The Lumen Fidei institute are hoping to organise an separate event to counter this grave evil that once more threatens our land to include the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, a public Rosary and the public recitation of St Patrick’s Breastplate, especially the following lines.

St Patrick’s Breastplate (excerpt).
    ” I summon to-day around me all these powers,
    ⁠Against every hostile merciless power directed against my body and my soul.⁠
    ⁠Against the incantations of false prophets,
    ⁠Against the black laws of heathenism,
    ⁠Against the false laws of heretics,
    ⁠Against the deceit of idolatry,
    ⁠Against the spells of women, and smiths, and Druids,
    ⁠Against all knowledge which hath defiled man’s body and soul.”

We will post details of our event online and in Catholic Voice as soon as we have decided on our action plan. Please pray for this initiative. Please pray for Ireland. Please pray for the conversion of our politicians so that they may stop serving the father of lies.
    [​IMG]

Catholic Church | Resistance Movement
    6th August 2019 by John Lacken
    [​IMG]
    Image Fáilte Ireland Website
    In May of this year, Ireland’s Minister of State for Tourism and Sport, Brendan Griffin, launched a new annual three day festival which is to take place from October 31st to November 2nd. One of the main centres for this festival will be Trim, in county Meath. The festival is called the Púca festival and it is hoped to bring 100,000 people to Ireland to celebrate the pagan festival of Samhain.

The history of county Meath is interesting from a Catholic viewpoint. It was in county Meath that St Patrick challenged the pagan king Laeghaire and slowly but surely brought to an end the pagan rule of the Druids. Now that Ireland has culturally apostasised from the Catholic faith with the adoption of ‘same-sex marriage’ and abortion by way of two referenda, it is not surprising that our government seeks to rekindle the old paganism in order to drive Catholicism from our country.

On the website for the Púca festival, they advertise one of the events as follows.

Arrival of the Spirits.
    “Meet the original spirits of Halloween in this dramatic Festival opener as we welcome some very special Festival guests into the atmospheric surrounds of Trim Castle Keep.

The beings of Samhain reveal themselves on Halloween night with Púca leading the way, representing the change, followed by The Morrigan the dark, Boann the light, The Fear Dearg the mischief and Fionn Mac Chumaill the warding of Samhain.

Who knows what will happen on the night – or even who will appear!”

Whilst many modernists and progressives mock the existence of evil spirits and the spirit world, there is no doubt that this festival is demonic in nature and that if unchecked, it will lead to an increase in demonic activity and of people troubled by evil spirits.

But we should not be surprised that there are moves afoot to undo the great work of St Patrick in Ireland. Any government that legalises the killing of unborn children in their mother’s wombs is on the road to demon worship and further child sacrifice.

The festival seeks to invoke ancient demonic spirits all in the name of tourism and of generating revenue. Christ’s admonition that one cannot serve two masters comes to mind. Minister Brendan Griffin said;

“I’m delighted to announce Fáilte Ireland’s new festival, Púca. The Government is committed to investing in the development of new and compelling reasons for visitors to choose Ireland as a destination. I am confident that Púca is well-positioned to attract visitors from around the world to come and celebrate our ancient traditions.”

Fáilte Ireland’s head of product development said.

” Our market research tells us that overseas visitors are motivated to visit Ireland to attend the Púca festival. Over the next three years, we are investing €1.5million to develop Púca as a world class festival that positions Ireland as the home of Halloween internationally. We believe it has the potential to motivate 100,000 overseas visitors to come to Ireland and generate €12m in revenue for the local region.”

The spirits that they seek to invoke include the Morrigan or phantom Queen and the Fear Dearg.

The Lumen Fidei institute are hoping to organise an separate event to counter this grave evil that once more threatens our land to include the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, a public Rosary and the public recitation of St Patrick’s Breastplate, especially the following lines.

St Patrick’s Breastplate (excerpt).
    ” I summon to-day around me all these powers,
    ⁠Against every hostile merciless power directed against my body and my soul.⁠
    ⁠Against the incantations of false prophets,
    ⁠Against the black laws of heathenism,
    ⁠Against the false laws of heretics,
    ⁠Against the deceit of idolatry,
    ⁠Against the spells of women, and smiths, and Druids,
    ⁠Against all knowledge which hath defiled man’s body and soul.”

We will post details of our event online and in Catholic Voice as soon as we have decided on our action plan. Please pray for this initiative. Please pray for Ireland. Please pray for the conversion of our politicians so that they may stop serving the father of lies.

https://www.lumenfidei.ie/irelands-official-return-to-paganism/

AED likes this.
  2. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

St Patrick, please intercede for Ireland.

Sam, sparrow, Sanctus and 1 other person like this.
  3. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

An abomination!

sparrow likes this.
  4. Sanctus

I met a pagan shaman years ago in Ireland when I was searching spiritually before my return to the Faith. The most obnoxious and dangerous individual I have ever met.

sparrow likes this.
  5. Sanctus

It is palpable here in Ireland at the moment. Yoga, New Age, Paganism etc. Very difficult not to lose hope. Now it seems Communism is taking over also.

AED, HeavenlyHosts and sparrow like this.
  6. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Never lose hope! Keep praying and have confidence - we know who wins this battle!!

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

A priest recently told me that when we are in Christ, we are in the Light and have no need to fear the darkness.
    “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies”
    Psalm 23
    “The darkness deepens, Lord with me abide.”
    Words from the hymn Abide with Me

8. Sanctus

Thanks Sparrow!

sparrow and AED like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

You are getting fast tracked to the place it took us years to get to. This tells me that "they" are running out of time. They are pushing so hard and showing all their cards. There is a great set of talks on sensus fidellium called God's reversals. It will give you hope. God always seems to wait until the 11th hour to set things aright.

10. Sanctus

"Garabandal: Only God Knows." Showing in the Omniplex Cinema, Rathmines, Dublin on the 16th, 17th and 18th of August at 18.30.
    Hopefully this will counteract some of the goings on and help promote the message of Garabandal in Ireland and particularly Dublin.

AED, HeavenlyHosts and sparrow like this.
  11. Sam

Sam Powers

The other day, just as I was walking through a door, I suddenly felt so oppressed and without hope, these words came strongly to me:

But when these signs begin to happen, stand erect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand. Luke 21:28

Denise P, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  12. Sanctus

Interesting Sam. I was feeling quite hopeless recently and asked God for guidance and I opened a page on a book and it said "Serenity after the Storm."

13. Sanctus

Ireland is certainly under political and diabolical oppression at the moment. Please God things will change soon!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Maria McHale, AED and sparrow like this.
  14. Sam

Sam Powers

It does seem as if satan is targeting this once great Catholic nation specifically. In fact I'm sure of it. After praying novenas when the 2 votes came up and hoping for a miracle something like we had when Hillary was defeated, it suddenly occurred to me that God chose instead to show us the state of Catholicism in the world, to show us exactly what we are. Hand me my weapon!

AED, sparrow and Sanctus like this.
  15. Sanctus

It's getting to the stage now where any plans of returning to study in September can go on the long finger as it would seem pointless. The pace is certainly increasing! It's hard to imagine that things are going to get any worse, but they are.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    sparrow likes this.
  16. Sam

Sam Powers

Things definitely will get much worse before they get better, but I don't know if we should give up plans for the future. People have been saying such things for years. Jehova witnesses decided not to send their children to college decades ago because they saw no sense in it. I think you should take some time for deep prayer now, but you know this. I'll keep you in my prayers brother.

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Sanctus like this.
  17. Sanctus

Thank you Sam!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You are in my prayers as well, Sanctus. I wouldn't say no to studies just yet. Pray much beforehand. God puts us where He wants us, and He leads us. So, perhaps you are supposed to be in studies, and with the people there?
    Just a thought.
    As the time for registration draws near, you will know.
    "Man proposes, God disposes." I had all these plans for this summer and most of them never materialized.:LOL: My husband and I went out of state to visit his Dad's grave and it was a nice SHORT trip. We are pretty well tied to home and hearth and are getting older, so we take things slowly and deliberately.
    You'll know.
    I agree with what AED said about Ireland being on the fast track now due to gathering evils.

Sanctus and AED like this.
  19. I hope you don't put your educational plans on hold. My kids are all registering now for school. I am lifting them up in prayer and will do the same for you. They are also seeking other young people to share their faith with and new friendships. It is a struggle for them to go out to do this. We support them with our prayers and Masses.

Sanctus, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Sam is right IMHO. Dont postpone anything because of the darkness. I think we are to keep doing God's will every day regardless of external events. If God's will is for you to pursue your studies then go for it. But HH and Sam are right. Pray on it. You'll know. The big thing is to remember Jesus's words. "Fear is useless. What is needed is trust."

Sanctus likes this.