1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Ireland Consecration

Discussion in 'Spirit of Ireland' started by Adoremus, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Adoremus

Adoremus Archangels

Some of you might already be aware that Fr Michael Gaitley (who wrote the book 33 Days to Morning Glory, which many of us have used in preparation for Marian consecration) was on a speaking tour of Ireland earlier this month, in an effort to get as many people as possible to do a Nationwide Consecration on 8 December.

I didn't make it to the talks myself but I intend to take part in the preparation and consecration using Fr Gaitley's book, and I'm sure many of you on the forum would be interested in taking part as well. The preparation begins on 5 of November, with Consecration on 8 December, Feast of the Immaculate Conception.

AED, gracia, Booklady and 5 others like this.
  2. dcana

dcana Angels

That is so wonderful to hear! Thanks be to God and God bless Fr. Gaitley.

On a sad note, when is the Republic voting on whether to legalize abortion?

3. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus, I Trust In You!"

Unfortunately next year, either in May or June.

4. Adoremus

Adoremus Archangels

Yes, I'm guessing that's a major reason for this initiative of a nationwide consecration at the moment...

AED and gracia like this.
  5. Jonah

Jonah Angels

Also, I heard on Church Militant news, a rosary around Ireland's coastline, similar to what Poland did recently, is going to happen on the Feast of Christ the King in November. I don't know who is organizing and coordinating it though. Anyway, myself and Adoremus have a small part of the South Coast covered.

AED, gracia, Booklady and 3 others like this.
  6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

What an awesome idea. I don't live by the coast. And know two people one Devon coast, the other Cornwall coast...only problem neither of them pray as far as I know. Sigh.

Lets try and figure out how to get people praying the Rosary on the Feast of Christ the King all around UK and Ireland. I can let my sister in Ireland know, and she can let the 'praying cousins' know. they don't live by the coast either, but they might know someone who does. Love the idea. Awesome.

Blessed Mother, come to our aid. Amen

AED, gracia, Seagrace and 2 others like this.
  7. Julia

Brainwave one. Look up parishes by the coast, UK or Ireland. Contact them by email asking if there is a Rosary group in the parish, and ask if they would be willing to offer a Rosary on the Feast of Christ the King 2017. And if the answer is no, then ask if it would be possible for a note in the parish newsletters requesting volunteers.

What specific intention would we be hoping to petition for. Conversion of sinners? we would need to have a decision made before entering into this Heavenly project.

gracia, JAK and Shae like this.
  8. Adoremus

Adoremus Archangels

Conversions, yes definitely, but I also think the rosaries should be offered in reparation. We have many, many sins to make reparation for in this country that has been given so much and been so greatly blessed by God in the past.

AidanK, AED, gracia and 2 others like this.
  9. JAK

JAK Principalities

I work on the west coast of Eng, so could cover a section. Happy to give further details in a PM.

AED, gracia and Julia like this.
  10. Jonah

Jonah Angels

Kathy Sinnott is organizing it, just found it by googling. It's called coastal rosary, they seem to be coordinating it though a facebook page.

AED, gracia and Julia like this.
  11. Julia

It would be interesting to know what intentions Kathy Sinnott is proposing. I do not do face book or any of those techy things so am not able to check it out.

@JAK. You could chalk up your bit of coast for UK, and see if anyone else checks in. I can do inland only.

AED, gracia and JAK like this.
  12. Seagrace

Seagrace Angels

I'm not Irish, I don't live anywhere near Ireland but 2 years ago, God put Ireland in my heart. I've asked why, and His reply was just that I pray for her. This past week, He brought Ireland deeper into my heart. If I've discerned right, Ireland is to be my personal sign for what lies ahead.

I will join all of you in the Christ the King Rosary for Ireland.

AidanK, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  13. maryrose

maryrose Powers

really interested in participating in this. Have you a contact number or a link to contact the coordinators

AED likes this.
  14. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Principalities

Thats great Seagrace, your prayers are very welcome!

AED, Seagrace, Sanctus and 1 other person like this.
  15. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

16. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus, I Trust In You!"

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing or noticing it, but little by little there seems to be changes occurring at the moment, like for example in human relationships, the way people are treating each other etc. ( all for the better) . The Holy Spirit seems to be very active.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    AED, Seagrace and Adoremus like this.
  17. Adoremus

Adoremus Archangels

The details were sent to me as follows:

An IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. Following the example of our Polish and Italian friends, we will gather on the coasts of Ireland on Sunday, Nov 26th at 2.30pm, the Feast of Christ the King, to pray the rosary for the preservation of faith and life in Ireland. If you can lead a group or get a priest please call Kathy on 087 2786552. Please forward message. God bless you, Fr Marius

AED likes this.
  18. Dolours

Dolours Powers

And I'll cover a small part of the East coast.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I will have to say a rosary in the USA on the East Coast, time difference would put my rosary at 9:30 am. That is doable.

Seagrace and AED like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

I will mark it on my calendar. I can pray from the east coast of US.

Seagrace and HeavenlyHosts like this.