1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Ireland against NWO

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Indy, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Indy

Indy Praying

Can anyone tell which groups in Ireland oppose and work against the new world order and against the current communist attempt to break down society and take over.

I know our Church is one but I don't think its the Church's main mission and no doubt many in the church are bought into the NWO weather they know it or not.

I am interested in knowing about other groups, my guess is that there are a bunch of disparate groups working away on their own.

I guess the protect the 8th group is one good example of a group who are fighting the billionaire left take over.

Any tips for me. I am involved with the protect the 8th group but want to see if there are other groups I can maybe help with. Thanks.

Mario, Sanctus and AED like this.
  2. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Human life international Ireland.

Sanctus, AED and Indy like this.
  3. An Guilbneach

Family and life. ( prolife group ) They have a voice at the UN.

Sanctus and Indy like this.
  4. An Guilbneach

The Lumen Fidei Institute.

Indy likes this.
  5. Indy

Indy Praying

Thank you, anyone else know of groups who actively work against the current far left society destroying machine?

6. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus, I Trust In You!"

I believe true devotion to Our Lady is our best remedy against all this.

AED, Byron and Indy like this.
  7. Indy

Indy Praying

I agree completely. Praise God that so many here are consecrated to our Lady.

But my question really is how physically organised are we really to fight this, can a bunch of different groups who don't know about each other unite with a common purpose. Overall I just want to know what groups are on our side, learn some more from all of you, get feedback.

I do know the IONA institute are another group involved.

8. Indy

Indy Praying

9. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I don't know of any such groups. I'm inclined to agree with Sanctus that prayer is the only solution. There's really little or no difference between the left and the right. While the left campaign for these changes, it's usually self-styled centre-right or centrist parties that introduce them. They always hide behind the excuse that the changes are very restrictive, knowing full well how that worked out in other countries.

10. jackzokay

jackzokay Angels

Precious Life, led by Bernie Smith, in Belfast.

11. Mario

Mario Powers

Indy,

Living across the pond, I must say I know very little. But I think I have experienced some of your angst! I will intensify my prayers for my ancestral home!:D

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for Ireland who has recourse to thee!

AED likes this.
  12. Indy

Indy Praying

Thanks everyone for your feedback, overall I feel the resistance is hopelessly disorganized but I will take the great advise poured out here then pray and try to keep my devotions.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    AED likes this.
  13. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

The resistance may be disorganized but it is never, never hopeless. Go read the story of Gideon in the Bible, then spend some time before the Blessed Sacrament asking the Lord to send you just 300 warriors, so His might might be displayed.

And judging from some prophecies I've heard of, if the 8th IS repealed, you might want to see about buying some mountaintop land, just in case...

AED and Sanctus like this.
  14. Indy

Indy Praying

Your right hopeless is not the correct term when we have Christ and our Lady by our side.

15. AidanK

AidanK New Member

Check out The Legion of St Joseph and TFP Ireland

Indy likes this.
  16. Indy

Indy Praying

Thanks for that, I found this on the Legion of St Joseph. I had never heard of them.

http://www.lovethefaith.com/who-are-we/