In preparation for the 100th anniversary of Fatima in October...

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by sparrow, Sep 6, 2017.

1. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

[​IMG]
    In preparation for he 100th anniversary of my Mother’s appearance at Fatima, would you observe a time of reflection in the nine days preceding it…
    Nehmiah 8:14 And they found it written in the law, which the Lord had commanded by Moses, that the people of Israel should live in booths (tabernacles) during the festival of the seventh month.

“Beloved, the Festival of Booths begins this year on October 4. In preparation for he 100th anniversary of my Mother’s appearance at Fatima, would you observe a time of reflection in the nine days preceding it, beginning on the first day of the Festival? Let each one decide how they will observe the novena—by fasting, prayer, or by retreating from the world. In some way, let my children retreat to the tabernacle of their hearts and pray for the coming of the kingdom, for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart, for the conversion of sinners, and for reparation to be made to my much-wounded heart. Oh my children, do me this honor! I greatly desire it and the world greatly needs it. I will bless even the smallest effort. Do all in the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, on behalf of everyone and you will accomplish far more than you can imagine. You do not know how much I long to reign in men’s hearts. What joy when I do! Help me!”

O my Jesus, FIAT! Grant each of us the grace to know what is the best way for us to participate—as our daily duty allows. In the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, bless our efforts to cooperate with your unimaginable graces for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the coming of the Kingdom of the Divine Will! O Jesus! I long for this with the longing of our Mother, which irresistibly drew you to earth at your Incarnation. Maranatha! Come, Lord Jesus—come to reign in our hearts! Amen.

(Note: The beginning of the Festival of Booths, October 4, also corresponds with the feast of the Transitus (passing to eternity) of St. Francis of Assisi. May he assist us as we contemplate what form our nine days of preparation will take. One suggestion is that we spend some time learning how to live more fully in the Divine Will through the writings of Luisa Piccarreta. Please see my page, “Divine Will Resources” for more information. May His kingdom come and come quickly!)
    https://pelianitoblog.wordpress.com...ection-in-the-nine-days-preceding-it/#respond

gracia, Tanker and Sam like this.
  2. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

FYI -- a better translation of the Scripture is that "The Word was made flesh and tabernacled among us..."