1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Immaculate Conception Novena

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by lynnfiat, Nov 29, 2016.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Begins today - Nov. 29 - Dec. 7

http://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/novena/immaculate.htm

upload_2016-11-29_11-12-29.png
    BOOK OF HEAVEN Volume 34 – December 8, 1936

“My child, I want to honor my Celestial Mother. I want to narrate to you the story of her Immaculate Conception. Only I Who am the Author can worthily speak of this great, prodigious Act. Her acts, her words, her steps—before having life in her person—were first conceived in Me, Son of the Living God. Her love, incarnate in Mine, enclosed everything and everyone and loved as God loves, with the same madness toward Us—and toward all creatures. Even her prayer was conceived in Mine.”

“…“My child, really no one is qualified to speak of the Immaculate Conception of my Divine Mother. Even Holy Church, up till now, did not reveal but tiny bits of knowledge of her sanctity, of her greatness, and of the gifts with which She was enriched. Only I, having conceived Her in Me, can narrate the true story of her life, and reveal the marvels that were accomplished in Her by our Divine Fiat.”

FatimaPilgrim and Carol55 like this.
  2. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Lynn, thank you for very much for posting this, I just started it, God bless!