1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

I See Dead People

Discussion in 'Inspirational Stories' started by padraig, Feb 13, 2018.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

2. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Principalities

There is much truth in what he says. I can recount many stories of this happening in my own family.

josephite, Frank Markus and Booklady like this.
  3. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

God bless you, Padraig, for sharing that film. It explains so much and so simply. We are on a journey, our time here is not the end. The end is home.

josephite and Frank Markus like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

The Doctor seems such a good decent, learned man, very open but without any real Faith. It surprises me that having witnessed what he has he has not moved on to deeper things.

But on the other hand it is good to listen to a doubting Thomas because he come with no preconceptions. He just reports what he sees. It reminds of what the Church says of St Thomas, ''Felix Culpa' , happy fault, because Thomas doubts he increases our Faith, our confidence.

It is the same with nature , when we look at its wonders it is window to God but even people who study nature seem often not to move on to Faith. How sad.

It reminds me that Faith is a Great Grace ,a Gift. Thank God for Faith.

I will tell you one thing I have noticed about dying that I have never read or seen anyone else report before and that is this. After people die they are either going to heaven of going to hell, basically. I notice sometimes in the months before they die people can kind of freeze up to the position where they are going to after death. it is like a shadow of the hearafter that falls on them. So , say if a person is off to hell, the shadow of hell kind of fall rounds them. I understand this as a coming closer to the Final Account if you like. The closer they get to the Final Judgement they more they begin to look like what they are to become ,so to speak.

So if you take someone say who is going pretty deep in Purgatory this is mirrored in the pain they are going through in the months before death.

If someone is off to hell this is mirrored in a Darkness , more demonic a kind of praeternatural phenomena.

If a person is off to heaven we see a kind of taking of, a flight a being more God centred, a joy, a lightness, like a little bird getting ready to fly.

Anyway perhaps this is my imagination, I note no one else reporting this.:):):):)

josephite, Ed Kleese and Frank Markus like this.
  5. Mark Dohle

Mark Dohle Archangels

I have seen this, very touching and hopefilled as well.