1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

I did not get the answer I wanted!

Discussion in 'The Saints' started by garabandal, Dec 2, 2017.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I was in prayer asking the Lord how far must things sink before we see the horizon? How much darker will the world become before we see the light? How far will the church compromise withe world before it resurrects into the church militant? When will we get relief from this suffering? I did not get the answer I wanted.

These things must happen to purify our faith. We are called to radical trust in God. Indeed the image I got was of St Maximilian Kolbe in Auschwitz in prayer - we are called to have a radical trust in our lady to give our lives holy to her like the Militia of the Immaculata. And then no matter what goes on around us we will have peace like St Kolbe even in the middle of hell on hearth for he was light in the darkest of places to those around him.

gracia, josephite, Patty and 3 others like this.
  2. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Thank you for the link.
    That was very well made.

gracia and josephite like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you Bobby I enjoyed watching this at my breakfast. Maximilian Kolbe was not only a saint but a genius. I visited the cell in which he was martryed in Auswitz.

One thing I notice about him is his very great awareness of the dangers of Masonary/ the Illuminati and Satanism. Sadly in modern times we have lost sight of these dangers. Maximilian actually converted the leading Mason in Kracow through prayer and persistence. A great miracle.

I was down town there and called into St Patrick's. The whole great Church was empty, but on my way out I glanced over at an alcove in which is a very beautiful statue and reliquary of St Anthony of Padua holding the child Jesus stands. An old man was there hugging the statue and looking up at the face in prayer. Such a touching ,very Catholic thing. I wonder what he was praying for? He seemed so earnest.

gracia, josephite and AED like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

5. AED

AED Powers

6. AED

AED Powers

Thank you for this. It rings true on every level the Church and each of us in her will not escape the climb to Calvary. I hope God mitigates the suffering and I think He is doing that to some extent but we must prepare for darkness of the worst kind. On my way to First Saturday. Will pray for all of you dear people
    God bless!.

gracia, josephite, sunburst and 2 others like this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

Thanks you...off to mass and confession at St Patricks with a very dear, holy old priest. What a blessing.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

[​IMG]

9. AED

AED Powers

Words to live by!

HeavenlyHosts, gracia and josephite like this.