1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Hour of Grace December 8th Feast of the Immaculate Conception

Discussion in 'On prayer itself' started by LittleVoice, Dec 2, 2016.

?

Can be this Hour connected with some future event?

1. Yes

62.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  3. Others

25.0%
  1. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

ROSA MYSTICA: "It is my wish that every year, on 8th December, at noon, the HOUR OF GRACE FOR THE WORLD be celebrated . Many divine and bodily graces will be received through this devotion. Our Lord, my Divine Son Jesus, will send His overflowing mercy if good people will pray continuously for their sinful brother. One should very soon notify the Holy Father of the Church, Pope Pius XII, that it is my wish that the HOUR OF GRACE FOR THE WORLD be made known and spread throughout the world. If anyone is unable to visit his church, yet will pray at noon at home, he will also receive graces through me. Whoever prays on these tiles and weeps tears of penance, will find a secure heavenly ladder and receive protection and grace through my motherly heart.

Then Our Lady showed Pierina her heart and said: Look at this heart which loves mankind so very much, but most people only shower offenses upon it. If the good and the bad unite in prayer they will obtain mercy and peace through this heart. The Lord is still protection the good and is holding back a great punishment because of my intercession. Our Lady smiled again and went on: Soon one will recognize the greatness of this Hour of Grace.

Hour of Grace
    (Requested by the Blessed Mother)
    1. Day and time of “Hour Of Grace”: December 8th Feast of the Immaculate Conception. . .to
    be 12 noon 1:00 p.m. (one full hour of prayer).
    2. During this hour the person making the “Hour of Grace”, either at home or in Church, must
    put away all distractions. (Do not answer the telephone, or answer any doors, or do anything
    but totally concentrate on your union with God during this Special Hour of Grace.)
    3. Begin the “Hour of Grace” by praying the 51st Psalm three times with outstretched arms.
    4. The rest of the “Hour of Grace” may be spent in silent communication with God, meditating
    upon the Passion of Jesus, saying the Holy Rosary, praising God in your own way or by
    using favorite prayers, singing hymns, meditating upon other Psalms, etc.

lynnfiat, Fatima, Bella and 6 others like this.
  2. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

The hour of grace in others time zones:
    London 11:00-12:00
    Washington D.C. 6:00-7:00
    San Francisco 3:00-4:00
    Brasil (Eastern) 8:00-9:00
    Moscow 14:00-15:00
    Indonesia 18:00-19:00
    New Zealand 23:00-24:00

3. Patty

Patty Angels

My understanding is no matter where you are in the world the hour of grace begins at your noon time.

LittleVoice likes this.
  4. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

I wrote these times only from one reason: The hour of grace can correspond with the hour of the Warning (I do not say about the date but about the time). If the Warning should be in the same day in the whole world, it can be only between 11:00 and 12:00 of London time. But maybe the Warning should not be in the same day.

Patty likes this.
  5. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

6. Patty

Patty Angels

Thanks LittleVoice for this meditation. I love Maria Valtorta and have read two times the four volumes of Poem of the Man-God.

Fatima and LittleVoice like this.
  7. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

lynnfiat likes this.
  8. Bella

Bella Principalities

I had not heard of this hour of grace until just now. It looks pretty important. I'm going to do it... it sounds very powerful. Thankyou for letting us know about it.

B

Carol55 and LittleVoice like this.
  9. Bella

Bella Principalities

Bump. (For tomorrow)

Sam likes this.
  10. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

I am working during this time and because of the time of year I don't really have a lunch break even, can I do this in the evening when I return home or does it absolutely have to be during this time to have any meaning.

LittleVoice likes this.
  11. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Martina, our parish Priest today at Holy Mass told us that tomorrow between 12 and 1 pm we should ask Blessed Mother for a special grace. He did not say we had to pray for an hour during this time. So for you, I believe you will be able to make a private prayer request in the Hour of Grace. Then after work when you can, it will be your chance to devote more time to prayer in response to Blessed Mothers request.

For people like me who are retired making an hour of prayer is more possible. Please God, I will try and do this. You know well over thirty years ago, I was with a group who were taken to the shrine where Rosa Mystica appeared. I remember the shrine was especially a place to pray for Priests, and I listed all the Priests I could think of and left the list under a ledge for our Lady's intercession.

I read somewhere recently that where ever the statue of Rosa Mystica is, St Raphael is always nearby. I thought that was beautiful.

Bella, LittleVoice and Sam like this.
  12. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

Thank you Julia for your beautifully put reply. I've never heard of the Holy hour of Prayer before today. I've a lot of catching up to do with the Holy Family and I am learning a lot through this site. Im just completing my first ever Consecration and I hope I've completed it well and it is pleasing to God. I have enjoyed it so much by doing this i learned about the door of Mercy and managed to do it for my Father the day before it closed and then had my first ever true confession and the first confession in years. My next step now is also new to me the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. I have difficulty and doubt in how to pray but I'm trying. Overall I just want to be right with God and do what I should've done a long time ago, I'm still young enough and hope I've a good few years of making it up to the Holy Family by the way I believe it is down to the Blessed Mother I'm at the stage I'm at she came back for me as I was so close to her as a child so she didn't forget me.
    God Bless and Thank you.

13. Bella

Bella Principalities

[​IMG]

Martina likes this.
  14. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

The more my children respond to the gentle invitation of their Immaculate Mother, the shorter the time of the battle will be and the sooner the hour of the great victory will come. This will be the triumph of mercy and of pardon. (TO THE PRIESTS, OUR LADY'S BELOVED SONS, 8.12.1978)

The Heaven thanks you for your prayers and pains.

Martina likes this.