1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Here I am ;)

Discussion in 'Welcome to new Members' started by Stabat Mater, Dec 6, 2017.

1. gracia

gracia Angels

Pray, my friend. Pray for the Holy Father against Lutheranism, Communism, Freemasonry, and heresy. This is what the Holy Spirit has pressed on my heart lately. It is easy to get sucked into despair and confusion and disgust. But we have Truth, and more discernment that the Pope, which means he needs our prayers more than ever. If we can see in front of us, even a little, we can pray.

Dolours, Praetorian and AED like this.
  2. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Aye, pray indeed. It often feels like the last resort but i pray it is the first action that leads us forward and our lord grants us the grace of clarity of mind

"Pray as if everything depends on God and work as if everything depends on you" a famous saint once said i forget who.

I worry that i do not bring forth any fruit.

I do not lack motivation or zeal i lack direction and courage

Dolours, Praetorian and AED like this.
  3. gracia

gracia Angels

Hang on to Mary. She is not called Tower of Ivory for nothing. And love and prayer *always* brings fruit. Always.

Mea Kulpa, Praetorian and AED like this.
  4. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Listen to Gracia. She is very wise.

Don't become forlorn Mea. We needn't save the world on our own.

As I am sure you know Our Lady has appeared many times and given us exact instructions.
    Just pray (especially the Rosary daily) for those who have no one to pray for them, wear the Miraculous Medal and the Brown Scapular, be faithful to the Truth, do the First Fridays and Saturdays, Consecrate yourself to Our Lady if you feel called to, do penances and sacrifices, be humble, do the duties of your station in life, and grow in your own spirituality and closeness to God. That's it really. :)

This is the Passion of the Church, we are honored with the great dignity of being asked by Our Lord to help carry the cross. Could there be any greater honor?

Mea Kulpa, sterph, gracia and 3 others like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Well said.

6. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Yeah, i get it and it is a great honor i even see the grace and mercy of God in all of it, how can any of us find salvation in the world we live in we are a society saturated by sin and impurity where billions of children have been murdered by abortion but here we are God is giving us the opportunity to suffer and do penance as the church goes through her passion.

Praetorian and AED like this.