1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Here i am as well

Discussion in 'Welcome to new Members' started by Mea Kulpa, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Like fellow new member stabat mater, i too am a former member of christian forums i was banned sometime ago for defending and upholding the Catholic faith and calling into question the legitimacy of the election of pope francis mostly by sharing news from reliable catholic news sources. It was so bad over there that we had to share our concerns and support for each other in times of great distress hidden away in private messages as an "underground" community. Such was the liberal bias there. But having read some of the posts on these forums i am glad you may share your faith in the sunlight so to speak.

I found a link to this forum on C.F posted by Gracia a member here and another long standing friend i followed the link over here found stabat had become a member and i could not resist signing up and i just wonder if there are other former members.

Its great to be here and i hope to make many new friends and i am so looking forward to catching up with old ones

God bless you all

Mea Kulpa

gracia, Shae and Julia like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

welcome!

gracia, Praetorian and Shae like this.
  3. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Thank you, it feels grand to be here

4. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Welcome from me too.

5. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Thank you to you too.

So as for the forum what would you say is the geographical base?

I notice a whole subforum for the irish my ancient homeland. Is there many members from england?

gracia likes this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Not sure about England
    Someone else may answer that
    A goodly number from USA
    I’m from Maryland

7. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Maryland what a great name for a place Mary Land the land of our lady... very cool

8. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Welcome Mea Kulpa!

I guess only Padraig (the owner of the site) would have hard figures, but this is a pretty global forum. If I had to give a general sketch of the membership I would say mostly it is U.K./Ireland/USA and other areas where the Union Jack once flew. Other areas are represented as well though. There are members from Singapore, Finland, Germany, etc.

gracia and Shae like this.
  9. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Thank you, good to know

gracia and Praetorian like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Maryland was founded in 1634 when two ships, the Ark and Dove, came over from England
    Fr. Andrew White celebrated the first Mass in what was soon to be named Maryland
    On the Feast of the Annunciation, March 25
    On a small island off of what was to be named
    St.Mary’s County, Maryland, on St Clements Island

I am a proud Marylander
    lol
    Thanks for noticing
    I got right up to the microphone lol

11. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Welcome Mea Kulpa. Julia here, an Irish person living in the South East of England.

I hope you will find Padraigs life changing testimony, it is awesome. And his forum is very good at allowing people to express their feelings and views, as long as there is no meanness I think. LOL (y)

I have Padraigs testimony saved on my favourites, lest we forget; and can post it if no one minds, and you are interested. :)

12. Shae

Shae Principalities

Welcome Mea Kulpa, from a Canadian member here! I think you will enjoy this group very much. I sure do:)

gracia and Praetorian like this.
  13. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Welcome to our heavenly mother's forum Mea Kulpa. :) NH, USA

Shae, gracia and Praetorian like this.
  14. gracia

gracia Angels

Mea, I was so hoping you'd find your way over here! God bless you, old friend.

Shae and Praetorian like this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

Welcome to the home of Mary, Mea:)

Shae, Praetorian and gracia like this.
  16. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

YES I would be very interested indeed

It sure is grand to have members who live in the same country as myself.

I feel a unique closesness with gracia and stabat a closesness that only develops when you have been persecuted together and have supported one another.

There is also another type of bond that one shares with others who live in the same country or hail from a comon ancestrial home so i look forward to getting to know you

Thank you Shae, i have recieved such a warm welcome by everyone that i suspect you are right, it seems there are some lovely members here a reflection of the group i would reckon

As for Canada i have never been but my father lived and worked over there in the early 70s his stories still capture the imagination.. giant maple leaves in the fall, lakes so big you could drop the uk in the middle once outside the city limits there is nothing but nature for miles around, its as beautiful as durham but vastly bigger.

Thank you M.C

NH, is that new hampshire?

Yes thank you for lighting the beacon in C.F to a less tyrannical place

Thank you padraig, its funny i and the other members of Christian forums that i followed here we all share a special relationship with our lady there are others on C.F that do but i found that those who's relationship with her is not as pronounced were the ones who were persecuting us and its as if our mother herself has called us home to give us rest :)

Dolours, Shae and gracia like this.
  17. padraig

padraig New Member

I hope this may be so.:)