Help please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Bella, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Bella

Bella Guest

Dear intercessors on this wonderful forum. I am in the middle of a crisis and I need some prayer help. God is in this with me but the situation is making me very weak and unwell. I have been very consoled in the past by your prayers and have felt the power of them. Some of this crisis has been made worse by my own handling of it. However God is greater and I beg your help. I am praying to Mary, Padre Pio and St Joseph.

Mac, CrewDog, fallen saint and 2 others like this.
  2. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
    [​IMG]
    Are you faced with a desperate situation? The prayer to St. Jude (pictured at left) printed below helps remind us that nothing is impossible with God, even help when you’re at your wit’s end. Considering that thanksgiving notes appear in newspapers to this patron saint of desperate cases, praying to him must have some effect!

St. Jude was one of the twelve Apostles. Mark’s (3:18) and Matthew’s (10:3) gospels refer to him as Thaddeus (a surname meaning “amiable or “loving”), possibly in part to distinguish him from Judas Iscariot, our Lord’s betrayer! John’s gospel refers to him in the last supper as “Judas… not the Iscariot” (14:22).

The evangelist no doubt wanted to make sure that he would not be confused with the man Jesus Himself referred to as the “son of perdition” in John 17:11!

This prayer to St. Jude touches on that:

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases--of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (mention your request), and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen

Beth B, Bella and Carol55 like this.
  3. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

Prayers going up for you Bella.

Beth B, Bella and Carol55 like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I'll be praying for you Bella....not to worry.....Jesus, I trust in You+ Go to the sacraments...you'll get the grace you need to get through this.

Bella likes this.
  5. Florida Panther

Florida Panther Jesus through Mary

Prayers being sent

Bella likes this.
  6. Bella

Bella Guest

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou all. X

Beth B likes this.
  7. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Praying for you Bella.

Blessed Mother, Padre Pio and St Joseph, take care of Bella!!

Bella likes this.
  8. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Your prayers will be answered. Pray often, "Jesus, I trust in you. May Your Will be done!"

Bella likes this.
  9. Mario

Mario Powers

Bella,

I'm on my knees for you!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Bella likes this.
  10. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...

Bella likes this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Praying that everything works out ok for you Bella.

Bella likes this.
  12. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Lord, I pray for Bella and ALL my Comrades in Faith here and Worldwide! Please Help Us and ALL who are in most need of Your Divine Intervention! AMEN!!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

13. padraig

padraig Powers

Prayers thorugh the day, Bella. You are a good person, Christ is walking through this with you.

[​IMG]

SOLADY, Florida Panther and Bella like this.
  14. Bella

Bella Guest

Such amazing prayer warriors.. I can't thank you enough. I slept reasonably well last night and can feel some peace returning. This is directly down to the power of your help and love in reaching out to me, my friends. Thankyou and prayers returned for you all today. I have strength to start offering up these sufferings for us all. You are all amazing#family. Bella.

SOLADY, Beth B, Dolours and 3 others like this.
  15. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Prayer said.

16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Prayers for you tonight Bella+

17. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

prayers and more prayers for you bella, and lets not for get to praise and give Him thanksgiving! remember prayer in song is twice the prayer!

“He who sings praying,” said St. Augustine, “prays twice.”

Te Deum, also sometimes called the Ambrosian Hymn because if its association with St. Ambrose, is a traditional hymn of joy and thanksgiving. First attributed to St Ambrose, St Augustine, or St Hilary, it is now accredited to Nicetas, Bishop of Remesiana (4th century). It is used at the conclusion of the Office of the Readings for the Liturgy of the Hours on Sundays outside Lent, daily during the Octaves of Christmas and Easter, and on Solemnities and Feast Days. The petitions at the end were added at a later time and are optional. A partial indulgence is granted to the faithful who recite it in thanksgiving and a plenary indulgence is granted if the hymn is recited publicly on the last day of the year.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  18. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

I will add you to my prayers today, Bella.
    God Bless You!

19. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

Prayer said.