1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

HEALTH

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Elisa, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

More info.

Attached Files:

2. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

More info but unfortunately some articles, also about thyroid and arthritis, are so big that I cannot upload them here....

Attached Files:

3. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

More info

Attached Files:

4. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

More info

Attached Files:

5. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

More info

Attached Files:

Don_D likes this.
  6. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

More info

Attached Files:

Don_D and Clare A like this.
  7. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

More info

Attached Files:

8. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

More info

Attached Files:

Don_D likes this.
  9. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

More info

Attached Files:

Don_D likes this.
  10. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

More info

Attached Files:

Don_D likes this.
  11. Katfalls

Katfalls Principalities

Hey stay away from those b vitamins, they will make you gain weight! I like 30 calorie rice cakes for gluten free diet with a tb of low glycemic peanut butter. Evening primrose oil helps get rid of stomach bloat. I have hashimotos since diagnosed in 1989, have had two surgeries the last one my right thyroid lobe was removed, it had cancer. I still have two thirds of the left lobe remaining. Exercise really helps with giving you a good mood . . .if you get tired in the afternoon one cup of caffeinated tea, not more than that to avoid tachycardia and palpitations. Watch out for chocolate, it has caffeine. Vitamin D is good for bones and tendonitis, and gelatine. Watch out for sugar in jello, I make my own with stevia. I could write a book . . .

12. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod

High dose vitamin B group can also make the nerves in your hands and feet over sensitive to normal pressure. I was taking it to counteract vitamin b deficiency from diabetes medicine but had to stop because it made my fingers so sensitive to bumps and light injuries.

Everyone almost is vitamin D deficient. If you take it, it can unmask magnesium deficiency so take it with a magnesium supplement. I stopped getting migraines and heart palpitations when I started magnesium supplements.

13. Don_D

Don_D Principalities

Thanks for posting all of these Elisa!

14. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus, I Trust In You!"

It is amazing the difference a little light exercise can make for your overall sense of well being and for lifting your mood. I have recently got back into light weight training and cardio and feel a difference in terms of stress levels etc. It must be due to all the endorphins being released and the release of all that adrenaline from the system which can build up if we are not burning it off.

garabandal likes this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Sanctus, I did yardwork this week, mowing, weeding, deadheading, etc etc....amazing how much better I feel even though today was so hot. One thing I notice about myself: if there are chores hanging over my head left undone, I will get very depressed and anxious. I have been asking Jesus to get me through those times when my to-do list seems very heavy. He does a good job of getting me through what looks like an impossible chore list! Praise the Lord.
    Yardwork counts as exercise!

CrewDog and Sanctus like this.
  16. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus, I Trust In You!"

It sure does, HH. Any form of physical exercise seems to be beneficial to our well being, thank God!

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  17. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

I agree with you both. I feel it too when I do some yardwork although with breaks between it.
    Now I also wish to get rid of all those night dreams: a mix of everything. Sometimes I wish to have no dreams at all, just a profound sleep, because those dreams can be exhausting. I am going to buy some more plants and flowers even if it is not my own garden... I just can't live without them, but I see some very dark clouds approaching.

18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

St. Joseph is the interpreter of dreams, Elisa.

I adore plants and flowers as well;)

Elisa likes this.
  19. Dolours

Dolours Powers

If it isn't your garden, why not grow the plants and flowers in pots so you can take them with you if you ever have to move house.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  20. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

Good to know HeavenlyHosts regarding St Joseph.
    Yes some I put in pots but some not. I have flowers ands fruits and trees but if I leave (that will then be for the 7th time...) I will pull some plants and trees out of the ground.... I hope that is authorised... :unsure: anyway, they are mine.

Last edited: May 21, 2017 at 11:30 AM