1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone read Lord of the World by Robert Benson

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Don_D, Jun 25, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

There was an admonition given in a particular message to a mystic (my memory fails me) not to judge someone personally by their actions alone since some are tempted in life in ways that those who judge them have never experienced themselves. And I believe that Our Lady of Medjugorje has instructed her children to always attempt to find the good, as small as it may be, in others.....so as not to be a cause of them losing hope. And there was a group formed there led by one (or two) who were given locutions where the purpose was to share everything openly without judgement in order for souls to benefit in knowing more about themselves and how the influences in their lives have effected them. That serves souls to know how to begin to avoid former sins. A kind of getting at the root causes.....why many spiritual directors speak of the sins passed through generations in need of generational healing.....that have influenced generations and need cleansing. That was a learning experience of Ned Dougherty in his own NDE. While he saw the bad habits of his father as he was growing up, he was shown that without further understanding of the effects of that family culture upon him, he was "growing up to become just like him (his father)".

3. padraig

padraig New Member

For own own sins and sinful tendencies, yes of course. Looking inwards. But for the sins of others , no, at least I don't think so. But I think it would be find to dwell on the causes of their goodness.

...unless we were called to help or officially judge them in some way. As in court perhaps. Then we might look to sources of evil. If we really had some very good reason for it.

4. sterph

sterph Principalities

Maybe the public reparation done with the million rosaries in Poland has postponed things.

5. padraig

padraig New Member

Perhaps where the country itself is concerned..as for the rest of us...

6. sterph

sterph Principalities

I meant for Poland's sake, the world is spared for a time.

gracia likes this.