1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by josephite, Jan 1, 2016.

1. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

A Million Catholics Pray The Rosary On Poland's Border Commemorating The Defeat Of Islam At The Battle Of Lepanto

mailchi.mp/thomasmore/from-the-desk-of-richard-thompson-a-million-christians-pray-the-rosary-on-polands-borders-commemorating-the-defeat-of-islam-at-battle-of-lepanto?e=3b7c597bb1

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Don_D, gracia, josephite and 4 others like this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

3. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

People of no or little Faith will write this off as just some quirk but I don't! I believe that it's a little SIGN of God's intervention in telling us that He is with us. .... but being old, cranky and inpatient .... I can't help but Pray:

Heavenly Father, Thank You for this little SIGN but would You mind sending us a BIG SIGN soon .. Ya Know! Like the arrival of Jesus, The Holy Ghost, St Michael and the Heavenly Horde to clean up this mess we have made!! Please! Not as a Just Judge but as the Father of Mercy, Peace and Joy and Conqueror of satan. AMEN!!

"MIRACLE IN NAPA WILDFIRE: FAMILY CHAPEL UNTOUCHED"

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/miracle-in-napa-wildfire-family-chapel-untouched

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

gracia, Patty, Booklady and 3 others like this.
  4. Don_D

Don_D Powers

What an incredible sign of Hope. Thank you for posting this CrewDog!

5. Mario

Mario Powers

gracia and Carol55 like this.
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

gracia likes this.
  7. MMM

MMM Principalities

I'd be wearing bullet proof under garments full time if I was Sebastian Kurz. Best pray for him.

8. AED

AED Powers

I agree Crew Dog. A postcard from the Father.