1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy New Year!!

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

There's always a wee bit o sadness at new year but it's mostly good sadness. Here's to your old Mum, God love her.

Marie-Lou and CrewDog like this.
  2. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Did you know that Mary Mother of God features on the front page of National Geographic January 2016 as the most powerful woman in the world. Now there's a good start to the year.

Marie-Lou, Sam, Border collie and 2 others like this.
  3. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Cheers CrewDog, God bless ya.

Marie-Lou and CrewDog like this.
  4. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

My brother in law Jim would sing this when I was home and my baby sister Dorothy would harmonise and I would cry....as now.

5. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Well I have had a great start to my new year: holy hour, confession, rosary, adoration, mass, communion, and our new Indian priest prayed that we all have a prosperous new year in love and mercy. From what I can see the North (Ulster) is about one hour away from the bells so old Padraig should be well oiled by then.

6. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

vintage indeeed, where do get your amazing videos?

7. Marie-Lou

Marie-Lou Guest

Wishing everyone and their families a blessed, happy and peaceful New Year :)

8. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Happy new year everyone!

heyshepard and (deleted member) like this.
  9. miker

miker Powers

Yes..the good memories of New Years Eve. My mom will be gone 5 years at the end of the month. She loved this song..

10. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Happy New Year everyone and may the Lord bless you greatly.

heyshepard, AED and (deleted member) like this.
  11. I met the most important person in my life through this singer and song! Happy New Year everybody!

heyshepard, AED and miker like this.
  12. Mario

Mario Powers

Amen!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

13. Indy

Indy Praying

Happy New Year and God bless to everyone.

heyshepard and (deleted member) like this.
  14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Likewise - May the peace of Christ rest in all hearts this Christmas and New Year.

I have come to realise that 'peace of soul' is one of God's most amazing gifts.

How our world lacks peace. Because so few have peace of soul.

For some reason this simple hymn always has resonates with me as often my peace can be disturbed by life's little trials and of course the enemy who is the thief of peace. This hymn always works for me!!

15. Verne dagenais

Verne dagenais Principalities

It is a great year because God has everything under control and all authority has been given to Jesus Christ and his mother Mary intercedes for us to her son.

heyshepard, AED, Indy and 5 others like this.
  16. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Blessed and happy 2016 to everyone. Let us continue to encourage each other in the coming year and always be filled with joy and peace. Praise Jesus and Mary

heyshepard, AED, bflocatholic and 4 others like this.
  17. CrewDog

CrewDog Principalities

heyshepard and AED like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Happy blessed new year everyone. Borrowing The old diaspora Jewish toast "next year in Jerusalem" fits here. Next year in the Reign of the Immaculate Heart!

Denise P, heyshepard, CrewDog and 2 others like this.
  19. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

A blessed New Year for all here; may we all get closer to the Divine Will! Salud!

20. padraig

padraig New Member

May we all become such very great saints we cause our angels to do an Irish Jig.:)

AED likes this.