1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Good News!

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by garabandal, Dec 23, 2010.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I had one piece of very good news today. A priest whom I knew well in my last parish, Fr Paul Symonds was cleared of any wrongdoing after a claim of abuse was made against him by an individual in England.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12065978

He is a most lovely and spiritual man of the cloth - how he must have suffered with the accusations of abuse hanging over him - it must have been a 'Garden of Gethsemane' experience.

Both my wife and I are so delighted with this news today. We intend to write to him some time soon.

Mario likes this.
  2. AZCactus

AZCactus Seraphim

Praise God. I am glad that he wasn't thrown under the bus like so many priest have been. May God watch over our priests!!!

Mario likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

I can't imagine the suffering he went through..and he is a good man I have heard him preach. I would like those who bring false accusations also to suffer legal action, there is loads of money being chrned out of all this and at the end of the day it is ordinary Catholics who have to pay.

The sad part is many of the lawyers doing the milking of the Church are Catholics themselves.

4. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

prayers are answered! How wonderful. THank God.

5. CrewDog

CrewDog Archangels

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    Julia and Mario like this.
  6. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Principalities

I got to see David Daleiden speak yesterday powerful witness!