Gog and Magog battle seen by Jewish youth

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by archangel michael, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

I believe that the Antichrist will show himself only after the Warning, too.

2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I understand that because the Jews rejected Jesus Christ. Jesus said to the Jews "Another one will come in My name and him you will receive."

I also understand that the Muslims are waiting for their Madhi and will hail the anti-Christ as their Madhi, and have heard that when the anti-Christ comes the Jews will accept and hail him as the Messiah. The Muslims and Jews will accept and hail him as Messiah and most Christians !!! will accept and hail him as Messiah. Jesus will not be walking around on the planet as King. We must take care not to be deceived. I have heard that at the Illumination we will be made aware of Jesus true presence in the Holy Eucharist, yes He is already here in the Eucharist.

Jesus has told us in the Bible that when He comes again, He will come on the clouds with many Angels. So I take the video with the Jewish boy Nathan to be a warning to be prepared if some well known figure gets hailed as the Messiah to run for the hills as Christians who do not accept him will be wiped out by him.

That is just how I understand it all. The video mentioned was linked on Charlie's site and I believe he deleted it when he was made aware of the content.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Pijon likes this.
  3. Dolours

Dolours Guest

That sums up my understanding of the arrival of the AC. The mountain splitting kind of fits in with the prophesy that he will work wonders. He will persecute the remnant of the Church, although I don't know how it ties in with the conversion of the Jews. Presumably, most of them will have already been converted and will relapse when they are deceived by the AC.

Julia likes this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I have read and followed both of these men. Their stories are amazing and I'm sure they have resulted in many conversions.
    I love that Marino has a ministry and preaches around the world...mostly to Catholics. He post his talks on you tube....they are some of the best testimonies that you will ever see.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    Julia and Andy3 like this.
  5. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I agree Beth. I love his videos. Both of these men's lives completely turned around. That is what is a huge indicator for me of the validity of their experiences.

Julia, Beth B and Bernadette like this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

How awesome...isn't it! Once you meet Jesus...it's never the same...thank God!

Julia likes this.
  7. There is another video that is a bit more detailed......like Iran will send a nuclear bomb to Israel but God will freeze it in the sky.....a war of rockets falling on Israel.....that the "Goyim" (Gentiles) will be punished with earthquakes and other natural disasters. The light he saw in heaven will descend on the world. There will be no more evil inclination. We will be on the level of the first man, Adam. There will be only good in the world. The good "goyim" will remain.

Sure sounds like the coming Era of Peace after the purification....only from the Jewish perspective.

Jeanne likes this.
  8. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

Yes but, unfortunately, before the era of peace (thus after the tribulation), Jerusalem will have already been destroyed by Iran.

9. With all of the "suggestions" made in this interview from his NDE.....every time now that I see Obama doing or saying anything I can't hep but look at his image with new possible enlightenment.... to be one of the main characters out of Biblical prophecy....rather blows the mind!

Indy likes this.
  10. Sounds like it's going to be more of a "cooperative" effort by all nations...esp. if that included future scene of God freezing Iran's nuclear bomb in the air takes place!! That many nations coming together would seem to need the assistance of the UN....as expected.

11. Natalka

Natalka Guest

Would you be able to provide a link? Thanks.

13. Natalka

Natalka Guest

Interesting, thanks. What do you make of this "the goyim will bear us in their hands" and "there will be palaces for every Jew that is saved" etc.

The video is more sensationalized than the earlier presentation, so it's hard to know how much is an accurate translation. I found his story very convincing, but these few phrases confuse.

14. True, translation could very well be unclear.....well, it could mean that the "good" Gentiles will stand with the suffering Jewish people....depending on what is intended by "bear". And then "palaces" could be the more traditional images for those Jews who also need an incentive for a reward for suffering....as we were told that there would be many mansions for those who remain faithful. Remember, this experience is meant for this Jewish boy's understanding....not those with other experiences of faith. Both images have other deeper meanings in reality for eternal life but people are given what is known or accepted by them....as meaningful natural type rewards in the here and now.

Beth B likes this.
  15. Natalka

Natalka Guest

Okay, I can square that. But what about the goyim serving Am Yisrael, as he says?

I do like the use of the word Mercy there toward the end. Lines up with the year we're currently living as Catholics!

16. Perhaps it just means that good people of all faiths who have not recognized the one true God will come to believe in Him. Now then since Judeo Christians believe in the God of Israel but revealed in Jesus Christ in the New Covenant which orthodox Jews do not accept. So in this revelation to the Jews here it is working only with their understanding of the one true God. In the end all will believe in this one God....but "corrected" for misunderstandings. Still He is I AM.

17. Jeanne likes this.
  18. Here is the meaning of another dream that the person who posted about the other 15 year old's dream which confirmed Natan's had in 2005:

Immediately upon awakening, I had a clear sense of the dream's meaning.

The high place where I am protected is Jerusalem. The connection between the stars of David and Tel Aviv-Herzliya is this---stars of David are the traditional symbol for the modern secular state of Israel and their connection to the Tel Aviv-Herzliya area is obvious. Tel Aviv represents Israeli materialism and abandonment of G-d - the secular state that wants to be like all the other nations. It is where the Defense department is located and from where Israel's wars are managed, signifying reliance on military might. Jerusalem is its opposite---Jewishness as opposed to Israeliness; spirituality and clinging to G-d.

The "flying from east to west" indicates that the danger is coming from the east. It is a missile attack---missiles will rain down from the sky. It could be from Arabs in the cities of Shomron, but my sense was that it would be Iran---Iranian missiles.

The Moon is indicating the time of the attack---the full moon.

http://palmtreeofdeborah.blogspot.co.il/2011/11/in-shadow-of-iran.html

Jeanne likes this.
  19. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

I just watched this video. I looked up Maschiac and found -
    Judaism 101: Mashiach: The Messiah
    "Belief in the eventual coming of the mashiach is a basic and fundamental part of traditional Judaism."
    It is possible that he was shown Armageddon but is it this soon? I believe the warning must come first. And then we have a short time to change our ways before Armageddon, and be ruled by the AC for 2 and 1/2 years, right? When was it that Pope Francis mentioned that we are already in a quasi WWIII? This boy says it started Sept. 11th 2015. If this all happens that soon and someone proclaims to be the saviour, then I agree with Pijon, that this will be the AC although everything he apparently does mimics what we know from Revelation... "... and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast...".

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    Pijon likes this.
  20. The battle involving Gog and Magog against Israel is considered more of a seminal event in scripture. It will be the transitional event to the tribulation. The Warning itself is said not to occur until the bloodiest of times...when events worldwide are at their worst. So this event is not Armageddon. It's also said in scripture that in the last days Israel will be surrounded by the nations, will be given a second chance to accept Jesus as the Messiah, and will call out to Him. So if He is revealed as per Natan's dream....in such a way....that undeniable recognition of Him by the Jews will be their saving moment....in more ways than one! And then I'm assuming it will be after the Warning that the AC will appear and those following him will also be those who refuse the grace of the Warning. Also many, due to the tribulation and the control over the means of living, will change from their repentance stance and be co-opted by the AC in order to survive.

Indy and sparrow like this.