1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

God thru Julie Whedbee URGENT LETTER

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by jnice :), May 12, 2015.

1. Dean

Dean Archangels

If God was talking to a Protestant on a regular basis, don’t you think he might drop something about receive me in the Eucharist at some point?

HeavenlyHosts, Dolours and AED like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Dean, I think Julie Whedbee used to be Catholic.

3. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Yes, strange that he omitted to mention the little detail about having no life in us unless we eat his flesh and drink his blood. He did, however, manage to give instructions on preparing refuge(s) which Ms Whedbee is stocking up with the help of donations from people around the world. Walmart will ship free of charge any order over $50.00 should you feel the urge to donate. There's an old post somewhere on the forum saying that she was based in Florida. She seems to have moved to North Carolina https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mjvwECgpwHdF9rQjVTUFVOME0/view

I reckon that one of Bryan's rocket heaters would be a better investment.

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

God never interferes with our own individual free wills, but He never abandons us either. If one is of good will He will meet them where they are. One must still continue to seek. There are a number of "reverts" whose advanced understanding of scripture (often received via the more concentrated effort on that aspect of the faith within the evangelical denominations to which they turned to at some point) is now on many regular parish calendars for their dvd courses on various portions of the Bible. So in their "mis-turns" they were continuing to be blessed due to their truthful seeking. It may be to a lesser degree but God's ways are not ours, obviously, being ourselves still defective humans in need of some equal retrospection! Even if given understanding of only the natural aspects of the current times, such "alerts", within messages can effect those of lesser understanding of the spiritual, and bring them to seek more within the realm of the spiritual and thus the Mind of God/Divine Will. Sometimes the physical effects the spiritual as well as the spiritual effecting the physical.....both being parts of the human reality.

5. Sam

Sam Archangels

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  6. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Catholic with Baptism of desire

let me say. I love Jesus very much and growing up I always wanted someone to love me. I wanted to be loved. I found the perfect one and only God. even if your earthly married Christ is the perfect spouse of all. he is the spouse of the church. he is jealous over her and patient and loving, he listens and gives her what she needs. he is not like any one else. and when I was anti Catholic before my realization I got into pretty radical stuff. people claimed they have a message. but they were either false prophets decived by the devil or mentally ill. maybe even possessed. channels like still small voice and ECT tempt me still because I know it can't be the real Jesus who is speaking to her as would Christ lie protestant lies of the rapture, also many failed dates. but I still enjoy her music. There are true mystics of the church true brides. St Faustina ST Clare ST Teresa St Therese. and I was so desperate to be loved to be cared for in my life and I bought in til those delusions the YouTuber "mystics". which I became very depressed and suicidal. which the dates of the rapture would not happen I thought I would be in heaven away from the evil world. I wasn't living in the present I wasn't doing God's will. when I truly recognized to the true Jesus who founded the true church as I treated him like a beast but truly I was the beast. and He loves me and you and saves. Does it go? he redeemed all of us it is up to our own freewill to come to him to be saved? or does it go something else.

God bless you. and we lived happily forever after with the true Christ amen. Jesus Mary Joseph I love you save souls.

AED, Dolours and Patty like this.
  7. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

I agree Fatima, pretty general, "vanilla" in comparison to Catholic prophecy. I don't think I am being triumphant. You can't but a few exceptions. get our brothers and sisters to see the holy Eucharist or desire the Eucharist. A GSWYL message said awhile ago, a person needs the Real Presence to mature spiritually. I keep on my heart, look how much Protestants love Our Lord. There is consolation with the three divides right now, as I said, Protestant, Catholic and the Orthodox prophecy lines up, God is saying the same revealing what is ahead but Protestants do not recognize this in their prophecy.

More and more, there are Protestant prophets for the holy Eucharist. Example, Protestant Jeff Kingshott was given two messages about the holy Eucharist in December, two in a row:

Monday, December 18, 2017
    Do You See Me in Your Life?

...Come into the wings of My love for you for truly I AM all you need to find and receive so that your entire life falls into place with The Father and I for we desire for you to be one with us as we are one and My Kingdom is eternal and here for you right now just surrender all of your life to me for truly it was never yours to begin with so let Me show you The Heart and love of The Father for once you drink and eat of me your eyes will be open and your life assured with me for all eternity ~ just come .

Tuesday, December 26, 2017
    Heart to Heart

Do you see my child I am calling you to meet me heart to heart for only as our hearts become one can we then walk together as one for I desire a convening of hearts as Emmaus and Truly your heart will burn and hunger for what I shall reveal " The Hidden Manna" that is yours to partake of freely for you have overcome much but there is more.

http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/

8. Catholic-from-Paris

Catholic-from-Paris New Member

Hi, i'm pleased to inform you that the video about miraculous healings at Paris-based roman catholic church Saint Nicolas des Champs has now got english subtitles :

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018 at 8:48 PM
    Serena likes this.
  9. Catholic-from-Paris

Hi, i'm pleased to inform you that the video about miraculous healings at Paris-based roman catholic church Saint Nicolas des Champs has now got english subtitles :

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018 at 8:47 PM
  10. Catholic-from-Paris

Booklady likes this.
  11. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Merci, Catholic-from-Paris. Folks, it helps if you mute the speakers and read the subtitles. (y)