1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

'Get us out of here' ; Nicki Eltz

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by padraig, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Florida Panther

Florida Panther Jesus through Mary

I bought the book and am about half way through, thank you for this recommendation. It is a wonderful read. I found it interesting that she also talks about something happening soon, but with no specific details; just that the wording of the message changed from whatever is going to happen being "near the door" to it now being "at the door".

2. Don_D

Don_D Archangels

Thanks again padraig. I wonder when confronted with spiritual disturbances in our present world (such as restless spirits) of who that soul might be who is hopefully seeking prayer for their redemption. Maybe a better word would be reparation. I'm sure not all these spirits are seeking this as some seem to have poor intentions, but it strikes me that a very great number surely may be in any way they can trying to gain our attention.

I lived in a home when my wife and I were newly married that the prior renters had hinted to us had a "presence" when we had been shown the home. I passed it off and thought not much of it until after living there several months and having strange occurrences take place. I worked as a fisherman in Alaska at the time and so I would often leave for months at a time. My wife would tell me that only when I returned home would odd things start occuring again, I was convinced that whatever it was simply did not like me and this was back in my days of rebelliousness so I had no foresight into it whatsoever except for that which people like my Mother gave. Burning sage and placing crystals around areas of the home to "help" it along which only seemed to make things worse.

These occurrences built up in crescendo until finally we were being awakened in the night with our bedroom door slamming and objects around the home moving in our presence. I witnessed this first hand of course and it became so troubling that we moved. The day we moved in fact I witnessed it and it really enforced my decision to get us out of there.

I live not far from this home today and it has sat for sale and vacant for many years. It is also a very nice piece of commercial real estate in a small fishing villiage here. Now I wonder if this was not a case of a soul looking for prayer, although at the time I was really struggling. I wonder if I were to pray for them if not knowing them or their names would be ok.

gracia likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

From what I have read Purgatory seems to have many different levels. We know form the saints that at the deepest levels they are right next door to hell and those who inhabited there are only saved ny the greatest mercy of God. again several saints have said that there are souls who will be there until the end of the world.

Nevertheless I think there is a strict divide between souls who are in purgatory and destined to get to heaven sooner or later (and whom we properly call, 'Holy Souls') , and souls who with the permission of God are allowed to return from hell as demons. Basically the Holy Souls who return are back looking for prayer, for help if you like. Not to hurt and not scare for scaring' s sake. There is a big difference. The demons and the devils are utterly full of hate and malevolent, they only main harm and pain and hurt. They are damned and their existence if a perpetual scream of rage. Of course encountering any paranormal activity can be frightening but encountering the demonic even more so. I so much admire exorcists for doing this on an ongoing basis.

But anyway that cry of eternal rage and hate is the dividing line. It is really quite unmistakable when you meet it. I remember someone asking a poor Jewish lady what was the worse thing she encountered in her Concentration Camp, 'To see hate on the face of another human being'. With demons and devils you multiply that a thousand times fr the Holy Spirit is totally absent. They are like black , black holes. Hollywood could never do them justice. To encounter one is to have a real sense of the unreal, words like errie and weird spring to mind. The mind just gasps it cannot believe such a thing can exist. It is like reality is somehow turned inside out. Not only the mind but your entire self kind of boggles. Stunned.
    I believe at the sight of one , without protection we would die at once. Just the sight. Nothing else. That is how terrible they are.

Imagine a poor sinner who dies and they come to take him or her away seeing them for the first time. What a horror that must be. Poor souls.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    gracia and Mac like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

They are not like people think they are. They are infinitely more terrible

gracia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Do lost souls get allowed to come and attack or possess people on earth. I would have thought there is a long queue of demons and fallen angels wanting a job on earth tempting, attacking and possessing us here. It would get them out of the fiery pit for a while, and would seem like a holiday from hell. Why would they allow a lost soul to get that temporary treat. They say when these mediums and what have you claim to be contacting your aunt Nelly or who ever, they are really talking to demons, who pretend to be the aunt Nelly.

We are encouraged to pray for the suffering souls in Purgatory. I never used to, except in the Rosary, the prayer ending; lead all souls to Heaven especially those in most need of Your Mercy, and deliver the poor souls in Purgatory.

Nowadays there is the prayer of Saint Gertrude which gets 1000 souls out of Purgatory, and I try to say that a few times a day.

And I confess to having said "Holy souls, don't come near me, you would give me the creeps. I will pray for you; but don't freak me out please." Sorry if that is not what other Catholics do. That is what Julia does.o_O

gracia, Pray4peace, padraig and 2 others like this.
  6. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

:LOL:

gracia likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

From the reports of Exorcists the souls of the damned, which ar now demons as they live in hell, are indeed allowed to return. A for instance is the soul the demon of Lucifer or King Herod. Also there a reports from various scenes of hauntings of what appear to be the demons of people who worked in abortion factories making a come back.

Hell is a prison souls and devils that are sent there don't get out. It is still hell for them wherever they are. As Jesus said they, 'Wander in waterless places.' This is not, I think a get out of jail free card, they are still chained and very limited in what they can do. Since they still do evil they are punished for this too, so it counts for an even greater condemnation.

The doors between this world and the next are not I think as fixed as many people think they are. For instance the lives of the saints show the veil between this world and the next cna lift when great good is done. Marian Apparitions Sites are a good example if this. When you visit one you can often see the veil lifting. A little piece of heaven if you like. In the lives of the saints too. Padre Pio is a good example. If you ever visit San Giovanni Rotundo for instance you can see the veil has lifted quite a lot too.

The opposite is true too. If you visit a Red Light District in a big city for instance you can see the veil to hell lifted. Abortion Factories are another example. Places were murders are committed are another. There is a very good example of this currently in Mexico with the narco trafficers who are consciously and openly openly offering up the death of their victims to hell and lifted the veil a lot . So successfully indeed that they had to conduct an exorcism of the entire poor country.

Actions have consequences. If through prayer we open the door more to heaven heaven streams a little more on Earth. If through evil actions like murder and Satanism we partake we open the door to hell.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/r-andrew-chesnut/the-extraordinary-exorcis_b_7585508.html

9. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Catholic

Martin Luther is also in hell Not King I do not know where he is, the protestant. Jesus showed st Padre Pio where Luther was he also showed some woman who was a mystic maybe. I forgot her name

gracia likes this.