1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Garabandal News

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Aviso, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Glenn

Glenn Powers Staff Member

MASS FOR PRAYER REQUESTS IN GARABANDAL

Every last Thursday of the month, the Pastor of Garabandal offers a Mass for prayer requests. You have a few days to send your request by Wednesday, so it arrives on time.

Requests sent using this form in Spanish ( below ) are received in the email address of the Parish.
    Then printed and delivered every Thursday the Pastor, to be deposited in an urn at the foot of the altar , through the intercession of Our Lady of Carmel, before the Blessed Sacrament exposed in the Chapel of San Sebastian de Garabandal.

I have downloaded the English explanation, but you might want to use " Google Translate" or something like that to send your prayers in Spanish so they can read it.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE PRAYER REQUESTS HERE .

http://www.garabandalparroquia.com/en-union-de-oraciones

2. Glenn

Booklady likes this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

LESS AND LESS IMPORTANCE IS BEING GIVEN TO THE EUCHARIST.

How true.

Booklady and raymond viernes like this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

• Many Cardinals, many Bishops and many Priests are on the road to perdition and with them they are bringing many souls.

raymond viernes likes this.
  5. Mario

Mario Powers

Glenn,

I'm feeling pretty old right now. I can go to the third bookshelf in my bedroom and pull out the above edition. There wasn't any internet back when I first got it. These events have been a long time coming!:D

I'm reminded of Rev 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, "It is true, I come quickly!" Amen! Come Lord Jesus!:)

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Booklady, raymond viernes and Carol55 like this.
  6. Glenn

I'm reminded of Thess: 5:2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.

John T, Booklady and Carol55 like this.
  7. Glenn

8. Glenn

Light bulb story

The chief of the Civil Guard, Juan Alvarez Seco, who lived nearby, remembers this case.
    “One day María Dolores ( Mari Loli ) was on the second floor of her house where she had apparitions many times. Her father Ceferino had said that, when they came down from there to the floor below where the tavern was, they would unscrew the light bulb since there was no switch to turn it off. Loli, while putting her hand on the bulb this time, fell into ecstasy, and she didn't take away her hand. We all feared that if she continued like this, holding onto the lit light bulb, she would burn her hand. Her mother said, “Heavens, take away the light bulb!”
    However all our efforts were useless. Then we called Mari Cruz who wasn't in ecstasy, and she—with the greatest of ease—made Loli let go of the bulb. Her hand was not burned. Then the girl went down the stairs and continued her ecstatic march “.

9. Glenn

LEG MIRACULOUSLY CURED !

We have some brief notes from Father Valentin that complement those of Luis Navas and Maximina Gonzalez, helping us to better recreate in our minds the atmosphere at Garabandal during the early part of August, 1962: August 22. The four fell into ecstasy; first Loli and Conchita; afterwards, Jacinta; and finally, Mari Cruz. The latter, on coming down from the Pines, went to the house of Daniela (who was in bed, with her leg in bad condition making it impossible for her to walk). And she gave her the crucifix to kiss. Daniela jumped from the bed and said she was cured. I think there might have been some suggestion, but she jumped up and went up the stairs as if there were nothing wrong with her. We will see what happens tomorrow.
    Father Valentin did not hide his disbelief that this was really a miraculous cure. However Father de la Riva added to the words of the Garabandal pastor some of his own: "I was at the village, and I heard the joyful shouts of the people who had seen what had happened, and were discussing it as if it were a miracle. I was able to see later that there was no natural explanation for what happened. Daniela went to have an x-ray taken and a complete cure was reported. She is now married and has children, which wouldn't have been possible with the disease she had in her hip."

This story has special meaning to me personally , as it was a miraculous cure to my own legs that brought me to know and get involved with Joey, Garabandal, and Padre Pio.
    Sometimes we don’t understand or appreciate how a physical handicap can actually be a blessing from God , until later on.

Mario and John T like this.
  10. Glenn

HEALINGS ?

I was asked privately, have there been any physical healing's recorded from this apparition. Well, besides myself having a bone marrow disease in my legs cured, as a boy, from venerating Mary's kissed medal that Joey had , yes countless stories of healings have occurred, here are just a some. Go to http://ourlady.ca/index.htm , and scan LEFT COLUMN to " RECENT GRACES"

Booklady likes this.
  11. Glenn

The Blessed Mother speaks of Abortion at Garabandal :

Among the fulfilled prophecies of Garabandal was one that only came to light with the publication of a German book [Garabandal — Der Zeigefinger Gottes.] on Garabandal in 1992. The author, Albrecht Weber, was in Garabandal on the day after Conchita's last apparition at Garabandal on November 13,1965, and had a long conversation with the visionary. The following excerpt from his book deals with some of what the visionary told him:

She [Conchita] spoke quite openly about the developments by which men in the near future would rebel against God. On the day after Our Lady's last appearance at Garabandal, Conchita asked the author, "Can you imagine how somebody could kill children in the womb without thereby killing the mother?" The author spontaneously answered, "No! What gave you that idea, Conchita?"
    "Well, the Blessed Mother spoke about this and she let me know that this will happen with the overflowing of the chalice." [In her second Message of June 18,1965, the Virgin said, "Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over."]

Conchita said this tremblingly without being able to visualize what it really implied.
    She said further that it disturbed her very much but that she felt ridiculous because she hadn't understood at all how this killing could be effected. The Blessed Virgin had not explained it to her and up until that moment, nobody had been able to make her understand it at all.
    Conchita would learn soon enough when abortion became legalized, even in her native country.

The Blessed Virgin had spoken about this unfortunate practice to the visionary, in terms that had left her stunned. Indeed, at the time, Conchita did not understand "how it was possible to kill a child in his (or hers) mother's womb without killing the mother at the same time . . .!"
    [Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, page 203]

12. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Glenn, I woke wondering if Conchita has ever stated at what time of day would she make the announcement of the Miracle and would it be Spain time for instance if she has stated 12am? Thank you.

John T likes this.
  13. Glenn

The one time I spoke to her about this, we decided it would be best to shelf the discussion for a later date after the Warning. The reason being we were not sure where she would be at that time in the world, and the time zone she would be calling me from. This notification plan has to be flexible as, many things have changed over the years.

Booklady, John T and Carol55 like this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Thank you, I wondered if Conchita was given specific instructions but I thought that might be too much and it probably would have been mentioned already.

15. Aviso

Aviso Angels

Hi Glenn, my good Friend, how are you ? let me tell that you are leading my Thread very well, as you know you are Great, between us only and according to what I am aware, Conchita should be in Fatima For the announcement, take care and stay strong, we are probably near to the events.

PS : I miss Joey everyday.

John T likes this.
  16. Glenn

Wonderful to see you here again. Yes your thread is alive and well, and I am trying my best, and trying to serve Mary with more humility,than in the past. Yes I have spoken to our friend about her plans,but I rather not release them yet ,as she still would like to remain as private as possible,where ever she is. My best to you & your family. The Warning & Miracle can not come fast enough for me.

Byron, Carol55 and John T like this.
  17. Aviso

Aviso Angels

I lacked humility myself Glenn, for me we will not pass this decade before having lived the Aviso, you have my word.

Glenn and John T like this.
  18. Glenn

GARABANDAL: THE WARNING

This short 2 minute video will give you an explanation of what the “ Warning “ is, as revealed to Conchita and Mari Loli, by our
    Blessed Mother.

josephite likes this.
  19. Glenn

josephite, Carol55 and John T like this.
  20. John T

John T Angels

Hi Glenn. A question and an opinion based on this. Question: toward the beginining of this article it states: "She told me we were going to suffer a horrible disaster some day, in all parts of the world."
    Is This "Horrible disaster" the Warning OR something else that will happen before the Warning? I know the Warning will be terrible and painful etc, but I never heard it described as a "horrible disaster in the whole world." Want to clarify this ?

OPINION: The article references and sort of emphasizes that Conchita received this info on the Warning from the BVM on Jan 1, 1965. Could it be that the Warning will happen on whatever "Even Year" on a Jan 1? New Year's Day? Probably now sooner than later re years. Just seems to me, a reason or a clue as to why message of Warning was given on "A" Jan 1 (1965)

Anyway this question and thought came to mind after reading this descriptive article on the Warning. Thanks. Peace!

Carol55 likes this.