1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Garabandal News

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Aviso, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Aviso

Aviso Guest

Hello everybody,

I will be in Garabandal next week and hope to be back with some news.

Regarding the last road from Cosio to Garabandal, the works should end before May 2012.

God bless all of you.

Aviso

2. padraig

padraig New Member

Looking forward to hearing from you Aviso..Bon Voyage!! :)

3. Mario

Mario Powers

Aviso,

May your pilgrimage bear much fruit in your heart and life. May Mary manifest her great love for you! Meditate on the Passion!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

4. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Have a great pilgrimage! Miss your posts, Aviso!

5. angelabelfast

angelabelfast New Member

have a great time, your news will be appreciated! remember us in your prayers :)

6. Aviso

Aviso Guest

Thank you to all of you.

Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip too long to explain it to you, specialy in english, any way I hope an other trip very soon, thanks again.

Aviso

7. Aviso

Aviso Guest

Well, I will be in Garabandal this saturday and will pray there for this forum.

I have a news to give to you, 2012, please remember this year.

God bless all of you.

Aviso

8. Aviso

Aviso Guest

Hello everybody, back from Garabandal, all is on the way and we will live the prophecies of Garabandal very soon, it's a question of a short time now, a dead line would be 2017. as Garabandal is linked with Fatima.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT AND A PART OF THE PROPHECIES :

BEFORE THE EVENTS, VERY FEW PEOPLE WILL STILL BELIEVE IN GARABANDAL, SO PLEASE DO NOT BE A PART OF THEM.

I want also to insist again and remind you, please take care about the events in Medjugorje, as I said to you few times already, Garabandal and Medjugorje can't be linked at all as they are in opposition, please do not blame me for that reminder and be sure if it was not the case I will never say it, I will never say any thing agains our Lady, NEVER.

Aviso

9. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

The cloak and dagger stuff is making me nervous. I'm not sure how any body else feels about this but I'm not comfortable with this. Can anyone explain to me what Aviso is talking about.
    Pray, pray, pray
    Kath

10. MomsCalling

Aviso, can you please tell us why you think Garabandal and Medjugorje are in opposition ? Many of us on this forum believe they are in union, that they compliment each other. Please help us understand what you mean. Many on this forum have visited both places. We do believe in Garabandal. But we also believe in Medjugorje. Please tell us what is wrong with that?

Before, you mentioned 2012...now you mention 2017. It can't be both. Which date is more important? Many prophets are saying the warning will happen in 2011 or 2012, and others, such as Ron Conte are saying it will happen in 2016, which would set the stage for the miracle occurring in either 2016 or 2017, depending on the timing of the warning. These dates you mention are already known. Do you have any new information that will solidify any of the speculations already in the mainstream?

Julia likes this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

I am afraid I cannot agree with you on this Aviso. I am surprised you never mentioned this before. :shock:

....though of course you are entitled to your opinion. :wink:

12. Seán

Seán New Member

No they're not.

Our Lady's message is the same, wherever she appears to her faithful. She exhorts to holiness, asking for peace, and a greater devotion to her Son. She warns us of a future without God, a future which will bring chastisements, if sinfulness persists. She appears in both places with the same warmth and love that she shows towards all her children.

Seán

13. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

Thanks for helping me. I was worried that I missed something here.

Thanks MC- What a great surprise in the mail! Got the blessed salt. I'm going to find a prayer and do a house blessing on Monday. I am so thankful- you saved me from having to ask a priest I knew would look at me funny.

I am not very couragious sometimes am I. You are a good friend.
    Pray, pray, pray
    Kath

14. MomsCalling

Don't mention it, Kathleen! I knew I brought home extra for a good reason!
    That is just how the nuns packaged it and put it on their table...in that pill container, label and all. Imagine the surprise if a postal worker opened that package, making sure it wasn't a controlled substance or something! With that label, "Exorcised Salt" - I sent some to my kids in a plastic bag once! I thought about it being opened then too... :lol:

Blessings for everything are on this page:
    http://www.catholicdoors.com/prayers/blessings.htm

Padraig, Aviso did say before that he didn't believe in Medjugorje, and that he didn't want to debate with us about it because he knew that many of us did believe. He left it at that back then.And that is just fine, no one has to believe in any apparition. But now he has opened the debate himself. I really would like to know why he feels this way. It makes absolutely no sense to me, knowing everything I do about both, all the research I've done, all the forums I've read. They fit together for me, they are both bearing good fruits, Pope JP II and now even Pope Benedict have said positive things about Medjugorje...Mirjana has Pope JP II's shoes in her house, that he sent to her!

Attached Files:

Julia likes this.
  15. maryn

maryn New Member

I first read about Garabandal in 1982, two years before I heard about Medjugorje and reading about the events and messages lead me to convertion and a deeper spiritual life. In both these apparations Our Lady askes for prayer, penance and conversion. Medjugorje has seemed to me to be almost a continuation of events started at Garabandal and Our Mother's messages have been a real school in how to pray and live a life in God's presence.

The fruit of both sites would appear to be the same

I had no idea that JP11 had sent a pair of his shoes to Mirjana - that really does seem to be a positive affirmation that needs to be meditated on to understand the meaning. I was also interested that Padre Pio asked for the veil that covered his face after Death to be given to conchita.
    We live in time of both great difficulty and great blessing
    Mary

16. padraig

padraig New Member

http://www.medjugorje.org/pope.htm

Neither Pope John Paul or Bendict could or can come right out and say they believed in Medugorje becuase of they did so it would make the Papal Commision null and void. for he would have made it useless and questionable. But the clear evidence is that both Popes believe (d) in it.

I know Medugorje is unusual in many ways. It is without doubt the most fantastic series of apparitions in the history of the world. But this is becuase the times are very,very urgent.

I am not sure if the Popes believe (d0 in Garabandal but I would suspect they very much did (do). I also suspect many , many folks at the Vatican have been studying the Book of Revelations and dotting their i's and crossing their t's as the rest of us have. :wink:

"The judgment announced by the Lord Jesus referred above all to the destruction of Jerusalem in the year 70. But the threat of judgment also regards us, the church of Europe, Europe and the West in general.

Pope Benedict ;Bishops Synod on the Eucharist 2005

Our Lady's messages are very,very urgent indeed. In my opinion it can only be relating to the events portrayed in the Book of the Apocalpse...its just that serious.

[​IMG]
    Revelation 12:1-18:[3]

1 And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 And being with child, she cried travailing in birth: and was in pain to be delivered. 3 And there was seen another sign in heaven. And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns and on his heads seven diadems. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered: that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod. And her son was taken up to God and to his throne. 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her, a thousand two hundred sixty days.

7 And there was a great battle in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought, and his angels. 8 And they prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world. And he was cast unto the earth: and his angels were thrown down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation and strength and the kingdom of our God and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of the testimony: and they loved not their lives unto death. 12 Therefore, rejoice, O heavens, and you that dwell therein. Woe to the earth and to the sea, because the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman who brought forth the man child. 14 And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert, unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth, after the woman, water, as it were a river: that he might cause her to be carried away by the river. 16 And the earth helped the woman: and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was angry against the woman: and went to make war with the rest of her seed, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. 18 And he stood upon the sand of the sea.''

17. MomsCalling

About the shoes - Mirjana had an audience with Pope JP II. Sometime after that, he sent his shoes to her. He said to her in a letter that he would like to come there, but since he could not visit, he would instead send his shoes. He also had his shoemaker make HER a pair of shoes that she couid wear! Pretty cool, huh? Like so many other things, the visionaries do not flaunt this stuff. We saw them because we were staying at her house, and there they were in a case in the corner. So then she told us the story with great humility.

The visionaries at Medjugorje do not speak of Garabandal or any other apparition site in any negative way, they basically do not talk about any other apparition sites other than Fatima, which Mary has told them they are a continuation of. And when you see the sun spinning there in its splendor with your own eyes, well, it goes without saying. I also believe that they are a continuation of Garabandal, though Mirjana told us that Mary has not said one way or the other (because one of the pilgrims in our group flat out asked her this question).

Padre Pio is the spiritual guide for many priests and other religous folks who recieved their calling in Medjugorje. I can name three specifically who I know. He is very revered there, his picture is everywhere. The general concensious is that he has given Medjugorje his blessing through these priests. One woman I met called Padre Pio her spiritual director!

Anyway, there are so many things tying the two together, and except for opinions, I have not seen anything that puts them at odds. Can anybody provide this for our discernment?

I wonder if someone affiliated closely with Garabandal is attacking Medjugorje? You do not see the opposite occurring at Medjugorje, though individual priests of course may have their opinions. I think most of the people affiliated with Medjugorje believe in Garabandal too. They both talk of secrets, and they both believe there will be a permanent sign at their site someday, their timelines are now similar. Many believe there will be a sign at all true apparition sites. Wouldn't that be awesome?

18. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I do believe in Garabandal, however I'm skeptical at some of the hints for the timeline that were given there. I'm thinking the seers drew some conclusions on their own, or a translation error, or some things were taken out of context. That's just my opinion however, and I believe in them overall.

I think Avisio may think they are in opposition because he is a believer that Garabandal is the fullfillment of Fatima while Medj believers think that Medj is the fulfillment of Fatima. But I won't speak for him. I personally think that the Garabandal and Medj compliment each other and perhaps Garabandal was for one generation while Medj was for the next. Just my guess.

Regardless, I'm not sure about a "deadline" of 2017. What does the year 2017 have to do with Fatima or Garabandal? Why is this a deadline. I'd like to know Avisio's sources for what he says (i.e. new world gov't, internet being shut down, 2012, 2017, etc.)...a visionary...the seers themselves? Are you at liberty to say Avisio?

19. MomsCalling

I do not know all the words and messages that were given to the Garabandal visionaries. Did Mary actually say something specific about Fatima there? If so, can someone post the message?

I have read the one from Medjugorje many times:
    "Dear Children,
    Today also I invite you to prayer, now as never before, when my plan has begun to be realized. Satan is strong and wants to sweep away the plan of peace and joy and make you think that my son is not strong in His decision. Therefore, I call all of you, dear children, to pray and fast still more firmly. I invite you to renunciation for nine days so that, with your help, everything I wanted to realize through the secrets I began in Fatima may be fulfilled. I call you, dear children, to grasp the importance of my coming, and the seriousness of the situation. I want to save all souls and present them to God. Therefore, let us pray that everything that I have begun be fully realized. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

Now these are the words, interpret them however you want, but they do not actually say that Medjugorje is the fulfillment of Fatima, nor do they say anything that would discount the messages at Garabandal. It says that she wants us to pray and fast, and with our help, everything she wanted to realize through the secrets of Fatima may be fulfilled. PERIOD. That is a call to us, not a statement about Medjugorje. It does not even give a hint of when those things will be fulfilled, or if Medjugorje will actually be included in the final fulfillment. So, no conflict here at all.

Now, in an interview with Mirjana in 2009, she does say this:

Q: Has Our Lady said anything about other apparitions?
    Only about Fatima. She said, “What I have started in Fatima I will finish in Medjugorje. My heart will triumph”. I cannot go into details. That’s the only apparition she mentioned aside from Medjugorje.
    Even this, which is a statement from Mirjana, not an official message from Mary, does not say anything that would hurt Garabandal or any other apparition site. If true, it does say that Medjugorje will be the "finish". Garabandal has only three secrets, Medjugorje has ten. It has occurred later, there is no reason why Mary couldn't have added more secrets to the mix, and that some of these will occur later than the three secrets of Garabandal. In that way, Garabandal and Medgujorje will fall in the same timeline, first Garabandal, then Medjugorje. They both are intrumental in the fulfillment of Fatima, and so are other apparitions inthe world. Perhaps the tenth secret(s) of Medjugore will be the final fulfillment, the end of the Fatima/Garabandal/Medjugorje timeline. I still see no problem with this. Garabandal and Medjugorje should provide affirmation for each other, they should provide "proof" to the world of their authenticity by occurring simultaniously. That is always how I have seen it. If both of these apparitions are real and people are attacking one over the other, Mary must be very sad and ashamed of her children right now!

20. Aviso

Aviso Guest

Sorry if I have not been clair enought and apologies if I have hurt you, you must know that Garabandal is a big Cross and I have been saved in Garabandal myself, I am not a visionary or anything else, my story is your story, my mother is your mother and my Lord is your Lord.

Padraig is a man of god and this forum is blessed in any case.

God bless all of you.

Aviso

Booklady and (deleted member) like this.