1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Garabandal Info & Answers

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Aviso, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

First off, I´d like to thank you Glenn for the incredible work you´ve been doing in promoting Garabandal. I really don´t think any of us can thank you enough but I´m sure Our Holy Mother will reward you a thousandfold in the next world (maybe sooner?). I believe in the extraordinary events of Garabandal and have been following Garabandal for quite some time.

I would like to ask you some questions. If these have already been answered you might simply direct me to where I can find the answer. Or you may simply tell me: “Go do your homework – I´ve answered that a thousand times”. Don´t worry – I´ll understand. Either way, thanks in advance.

Question 1: I´ve often heard some people say that the date of the miracle given to Conchita has been changed by God. Apparently they believe because of prayer and mercy, God has given us more time to repent. Now, I don´t think that´s the case at all. I don´t believe Our Holy Mother came back to Conchita and told her: “Hey, remember the date I gave you in the 1960´s? Well, forget it. Manking is doing great, God changed his mind, so here´s the new date.” In my humble opinion, a date was given in the early 60´s and that date has not in any way changed. Am I right in assuming this?

Question 2: some say the warning is a purely spiritual occurrence and is not accompanied by any physical/astronomical event. I tend to disagree: Conchita once said if she hadn´t seen the final chastisement (by fire) she would´ve thought the chastisement accompanying the warning was the greatest of all (or something to that effect). So it appears there is some major physical/astronomical event that will happen prior to, or together with, or some time after the warning that will cause widespread destruction (maybe Sister Lucia´s vision of a change in the earth´s axis that would cause oceans to inundate coastal regions?). What is your take on this? Is there or is there not a physical event happening with the warning?

Question 3: I think I once read somewhere that when Conchita first visited Santander (which, of course, is on the coast of Spain) she said something like: “Oh these poor people of Santander. One day they will all drown when the ocean inundates the city”. Can you confirm this story?

Question 4: Madre Nieves, the Superior of the school where Conchita was in 1966 and allegedly a kind of spiritual adviser to her has recently said that, though she used to talk to Conchita relatively often:

“ since the canonization of Mother Teresa last September, she has not spoken to her again, despite having tried it several times, which is very strange. For various reasons, she thinks that Conchita is in a situation similar to a spiritual retreat before fulfilling her task of announcing the date of the Miracle eight days before. Something similar to what Sister Lucia did before writing the third part of the Secret of Fatima and what the seers of Medgujorge should do before telling the secrets of Medgujorge”

Can you confirm this? Has Conchita been unavailable? Has she gone into some kind of spiritual retreat(I don´t mean that she has moved from her home in NY)?

John T and Carol55 like this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Blizzard I am not attempting to answer any of the questions that you have presented to Glenn but I recently came across this interview of Mari Loli and I found it interesting. http://www.garabandal.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bo_interview_loli.pdf On page 5 of the interview, she is asked if she could distinguish between images of the Chastisement and the Tribulation and she states that she could not. For me, this was very honest and it also explains why it is difficult for any of us to know with certainty what will happen.

3. Glenn

Glenn Powers Staff Member

Blizzard , no problem answer any and all questions.

#1. NO, the date has not changed. My reasoning behind this is my close friendship with Conchita, I would have been given some indication. Secondly, she gave the Vatican the date in January of 1966. Now if the date had changed, she would have had to contact the Vatican, and she has not. Third, on September 4, 1962, the Blessed Mother tells Conchita , there will be a Miracle in Garabandal, Conchita is heard saying " And when? . . . So long away? "

#2. The "Warning " is a 2 phase event. The initial event with be a physical sign in the sky. Conchita described it as " like 2 stars colliding ". ( that doesn't mean it will be 2 stars ). Immediate following will be the revelation of all your sins ,and omission of chances we could have done good ,but didn't.

#3. No, she did not say that.

#4. That is not true that she is unavailable. She still lives in NY, and I speak to her frequently ,twice in the last week.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Glenn, Conchita was told, I believe in a locution with Jesus, that it will be difficult to reach Garabandal from northern Spain for the Miracle but no specifics were given, correct?

Edited to add: I know some people think that it will be due to the tribulation and others think it will be due to flooding, some other people may believe both are a possibility.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  5. Glenn

No specifics were given.

6. garabandalpat

garabandalpat New Member

7. Glenn

Carol55 likes this.
  8. Glenn

John T likes this.
  9. Glenn

Carol55 likes this.
  10. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Glenn, Conchita states in the interview that she will need a miracle to announce the miracle, I am wondering if she has discussed with you what she plans to do to make this announcement. Does she plan to contact you directly? And if so, what are your plans for spreading the word?

Michael Rafael and John T like this.
  11. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

John T likes this.
  12. Glenn

Yes we've had this discussion,and the plan has changed as our circumstances and options in media have changed with the times. I will not go into detail at this time.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  13. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

That makes sense, you would need a crystal ball to know exactly how you will spread the word when the time comes. Thank you again.

John T likes this.
  14. John T

John T Principalities

Once the Warning happens, all of us Garbandalists will know when Miracle is unless we are so stunned by the Warning after being immersed in our own wretchedness in the Eyes Of God that we forget everything we know except begging for Gods Mercy & Forgiveness! Peace!

DivineMercy and Carol55 like this.
  15. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

That could be, we also have had a long time to think about all of our actions which have offended God but how much those actions have offended him is the thing that could bring on the shock.

DivineMercy and John T like this.
  16. Glenn

John T likes this.
  17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

18. Glenn

I never saw a clear image,but I found this site ,if it helps:

How to see her photo: http://bridgetotheparanormal.freeservers.com/Mary.htm

Carol55 and John T like this.
  19. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Here is another article which many here may be interested in:
    http://www.garabandal.us/leaflets/saved-priestly.pdf
    The priest whom this article is about states that Garabandal saved his priestly life. The sheer joy on the faces of the priests as they watch the seers in ecstasy speaks volumes.

John T likes this.
  20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers