1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Garabandal Info & Answers

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Aviso, Aug 17, 2011.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Sleep is a great healer, along with Jesus and Mary, rest up.

2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Sleep is a great healer, along with Jesus and Mary, rest up.

josephite likes this.
  3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

:)
    Great to see you back in action. Well done. God bless.

josephite likes this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Powers Staff Member

"What God loves above all is humility. What displeases Him above all is pride."

http://www.ourlady.ca/info/Humility.htm

Conchita & HUMILITY

For a time, while she was living in Fatima, she went daily to an older priest’s residence to volunteer as a cleaning lady. As on other occasions, she went there using the name of Maria, in order not to be recognized. However, one day someone recognized her and immediately all the resident priests knew that the woman who swept the floors of their residence was Conchita of Garabandal. From then on, nothing was the same. Conchita told me that when the priests discovered who she was, they changed the way they treated her. She said she was sorry that they had found out who she was because she felt better serving those elderly priests anonymously.

5. garabandalmiracle

garabandalmiracle New Member

conchita could still die before the miracle, no guarantees. god can change his plans.

6. John T

John T Principalities

Not a chance.

Carol55 likes this.
  7. Glenn

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY:JANUARY 12 - 20, 1966:

CONCHITA'S FIRST TRIP TO ITALY:
    ROME, THE VATICAN (S.C.D. FAITH
    AND POPE PAUL VI) AND A MEETING
    WITH BLESSED PADRE PIO.
    On the order of Cardinal Alfredo Ottaviani, then Pro-Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, who had been informed about the Garabandal "events" by the father of the princess of Bourbon Parme as early as the summer of 1965, Conchita at last goes to Rome.

On this trip with her there were Fr. Luna, Cecile of Bourbon Parme, Aniceta and Professor Medi (University of Rome), former ambassador of Spain to the Vatican.

Cardinal Ottaviana listened to Conchita for more than two hours. Although we still have partial information about their conversation, we know, nonetheless, that Conchita told him the date of the Miracle as well as the nature of the very important Church event that will occur on the same day, while also answering 'presumed' difficulties reported to the Pro-Prefect . . .

Several other important members of the Roman Curia also welcomed the visionary. She would later meet the Pope's confessor and told him also the date of the future "D" day. But, more important, Conchita was to be introduced to Paul VI, in a very private audience attended by only five persons, which took place providentially on . . . January 18th! Undoubtedly, on this very first day of the "Week of prayer for the Unity of all Christians," the visionary told the Holy Father what she knew about the future 'reunification of all Christian Churches,' about 'the Council, the last Popes,' etc . . .

The Sovereign Pontiff will eventually bless the visionary twice in these terms: "Conchita, I bless you and with me the whole Church blesses you."

Taking advantage of a wait of twenty-four hours before her rendezvous with Cardinal Ottaviani, Conchita and her fellow travellers went to San Giovanni Rotondo. There she met a "friend": Blessed Padre Pio! The latter, although not feeling well that day, came nonetheless against all expectations, to greet the visionary . . . as soon as he was told that "Conchita of San Sebastian de Garabandal is also here." The interview was warm, the famous Capuchin constantly blessing Conchita and assuring her of his prayers. As to her crucifix, kissed by the Blessed Virgin at Garabandal, Conchita presented it to Blessed Padre Pio during her visit, asking him to bless it. This he did, placing the small crucifix on one of his stigmata, in the palm of his left hand, then covering it with Conchita's hand . . .

[From 'Garabandal' Book, pages 204-205]

Mario likes this.
  8. Glenn

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY, JANUARY 13, 1963
    Mari-Loli's last ecstasy (two months later she, as well as Conchita, will enter into the phase of her locutions). For some time already (Fall 1962), the visionary had known the very year of the future Warning, and also that "the Aviso will come less than a year before the great Miracle," furthermore that "both of these future great events might occur the very same year . . ." (Mari-Loli first public declarations, 1975).
    [From 'Garabandal' Book, page 162]

9. Glenn

In Rome, at the Coliseum, January 13th 1966. Fr. Luna,
    Princess Cécile of Bourbon, Conchita and her mother, Aniceta.

[​IMG]

10. Glenn

11. Leo

Leo Principalities

Glenn, I apologize if you have already written about Conchita's unscheduled meeting with Pope Paul VI during her January 1966 trip to Italy, but I am wondering if Conchita has ever spoken about the secret she was able to give the Pope himself from the Virgin Mary?

I understand that they spoke undisturbed and Conchita was able to give the Pope a secret for himself from the Virgin Mary and that the meeting ended with the Pope blessing Conchita with these words: "Conchita, I bless you and with me the whole Church will bless you."

12. Glenn

She has not spoken about it.

sponsa Christi likes this.
  13. Glenn

14. Glenn

“The Devil & Garabandal” -An interview with Fr. Robert Lewis.

Fr.Robert Lewis s an exorcist priest who works at St. Jude’s in Pakshikere,India

Interesting quotes from Fr. Lewis : “For quite some time, the possessed persons at the Shrine have been making direct references to Garabandal, showing their anger because many souls are snatched from satan’s clutches, because the spreading of the message “.

“The name of Mary is so powerful that Lucifer himself begs the exorcist never to mention it ,confessing with shrieks and shouts that is was she who crushed his head “.

St. Michael: After the names of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, there is none more terrible to demons that St. Michael ! “ We hate him” shouts Lucifer. “ Why did he dislodge me from my place in Heaven and thrust me down to hell ? He is everywhere to defeat my hosts”.

http://www.duchprawdy.com/bo_devil_gara.pdf

[​IMG]

15. Charity

Charity Mercy

Glad you are back Glenn, hope you are healing and feeling well. You and family are always in my prayers.

Carol55, Mario and Glenn like this.
  16. Glenn

Why do I stress doing the “Morning Offering” ?

An interview with Conchita, directed by Monsignor Francisco Garmendia, Auxiliary Bishop of New York August 27, 1981, in New York.

FG: What would you advise us to fulfill the Message of Garabandal?

Conchita: “This is individual, each person knows, and each person is different, as the Virgin told us. I told Gladys yesterday that one day I wore like a hair shirt around my waist to make sacrifices and in one of the Apparitions, I told the Virgin and made motions pointing that it hurt here. Then she told me that it was not what she asked, but to offer every moment. In that moment she told me to obey my mother and to do things for the love of God and to make small sacrifices.”

FG: So it is not a matter of beginning to do things, saying, now I am going to fast, now I am going to make large sacrifices, but to bear with what you are sent each day.

Conchita: “ I believe that everyone is different, but She told us this. Sometimes one needs to make great sacrifices, sometimes I need to do it to gain God’s pardon or to gain a special grace but the Virgin told us to
    offer those things of each moment.”

This is why I stress doing the “Morning Offering each day !

morningcard.jpg

Elly, Fatima and John T like this.
  17. Glenn

18. Glenn

Another new English video

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

In Natan"s NDE he was told that pride was a great sin as well.

Elly and Glenn like this.
  20. Glenn

Conchita’s Locution with Jesus regarding Heaven ( July 20, 1963 )

Conchita─ Will I go to heaven?
    And He answered me:
    Jesus ─ You should love much and pray to Our Hearts.

C─ When will You give me a Cross?

J─ What will I be? [This is another of Conchita’s worries—her destiny. That is,to discern the designs God has for her life. For awhile now, she has been questioning whether she has a religious vocation, and she frequently asks the apparition about it, but—according to her own words—the Virgin has never responded in the affirmative.
    In the same way, during this locution Our Lord keeps his silence when asked the question “What will I be?” Conchita has always received confirmation of her suffering and of the cross, wherever she is.]
    He didn’t answer me. He only told me that everywhere that I would be, I would have much to suffer.
    I said to Him:

C─ Am I going to die soon?

J─ You have to stay on earth to help the world. [This seems to be a clear announcement of a “concrete” vocation; it is a call to live in the world and not in a convent].
    And I said to Him:

C─ I am very small. I couldn’t help in anything.

J─ With your prayers and sufferings, you will help the world.

C─ When does one go to heaven? When one dies? [This question seems rather childish. Conchita’s lack of education makes some of her questions seem simple, as though they don’t correspond to her age. In contrast, the response is profoundly astonishing.]

J─ One never dies. (I thought that we didn’t go to heaven until we were resurrected).
    C- I asked Him if St. Peter was at the gate of heaven to receive us. He told me” no.”