1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Garabandal Info & Answers

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Aviso, Aug 17, 2011.

1. John T

John T Principalities

All the best Glenn. Get well soon. My prayers are with you!!

heyshepard, josephite, Glenn and 2 others like this.
  2. Praying for you, Glenn!

3. Mario

Mario Powers

As are mine!:)

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Oh, God help you Glenn. I was offered a shoulder replacement last September when I broke my shoulder in four pieces. I asked if I could just heal naturally, and thanks be to God, I am healed now. The joint takes time in getting mobile again; but I am grateful not to have had a replacement. My heart goes out to you. God take care of you.

Beth B, heyshepard, josephite and 2 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Principalities

Glenn, the Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.
    prayers for you as well as the doctors

Beth B, heyshepard, Julia and 3 others like this.
  6. heyshepard

heyshepard Principalities

Hello Glen,
    I promise my questions will be on "hold" but my prayers will be "on full blast" asking for your speedy recovery! God bless you Glen!
    Shep
    :)

Julia, John T, josephite and 2 others like this.
  7. Elly

Elly New Member

Prayers being said for you, Glen.

Glenn, heyshepard and josephite like this.
  8. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Carmelite

Praying

Glenn likes this.
  9. Julia

Arch Angel Raphael, please pray for Glenn to make a speedy recovery.

Glenn and John T like this.
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Prayers for you Glenn. May our Lady bless you with a quick recovery.

Glenn likes this.
  11. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

I have followed Garabandal for years. Unless you can come up with the source, I take the "even year" prediction as hearsay.

If you have a look at the Garabandal thread, it is discussed fairly recently there with quotes and all that jazz.

In any event if you post your question on that thread, Glenn will be able to give you chapter and verse. Glenn is the best authority since Joey Lomangino RIP.

12. Julia

Hi Glenn, hope you are back safe and sound. I notice the above post from 4unborn. The post relates to a question asking for the evidence about Mary Loli saying the Warning would come in an even year.

I know this has been discussed on this thread, and sorry; I am useless at finding things. I hope one of the Garabandalists will point 4unborn at the exact information on this thread. :)

13. Julia

@4unborn, I found the answer Glenn gave on page 317 here on this thread. Have managed to get it for you. :)

Glenn, John T and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. Ohio Goat

Ohio Goat New Member

If the Warning happens tomorrow, or next year or in 2022---would you do something differently? We are exhorted by scripture to be always prepared and expectant based on faith, not based on figuring out God's schedule. The BVM asked the Garabandal seers not to publically reveal the dates they were given. If non-seer knowledge of the Warning & Miracle dates contravenes the wishes of the BVM, pursuit of that knowledge by non-seers doesn't seem like a righteous path/undertaking. Consider being content with the knowledge that the Garabandal events WILL happen, sometime within Conchita's lifetime, and prepare accordingly. Anything one would do if they knew the dates can be done now.

15. John T

John T Principalities

Yes. The most important thing above the events per the BVM: "But first we must be very good." Fullfill state in life, "pray, hope and don't worry." It's all we can do. The rest God will take care of. Peace!

16. Glenn

Glenn Powers Staff Member

THANK YOU ! To all here who kindly remembered me in their prayers for my operation. The 3 hour operation was a success, now starts the long road to rehab. I will be answering questions again, when I am awake. The medicine makes me very tired so I sometimes sleep throughout the day, and not at all night,so I will get to your questions in time, please be patient. Thank you all again.

Domenica, josephite, Julia and 5 others like this.
  17. John T

John T Principalities

Great to hear Glenn welcome back! Ok so I'll ask you questions at midnight. :) And medicine? What medicine? Rehab? Just touch the medal to your shoulder and the BVM will fix you right up. :)
    May your recovery be speedy and painless. My prayers are with you! Godspeed! Peace!

josephite likes this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Hope it went well Glenn!

josephite and Glenn like this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Powers Staff Member

Questions at anytime,I will answer ASAP. The medicine is Dilaudid,and it is strong in the dosage i'm taking.

Julia and John T like this.
  20. John T

John T Principalities

Ok. Well you get well soon! We need you here and always! :)

Glenn likes this.