1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Garabandal Info & Answers

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Aviso, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Glenn

Glenn Powers Staff Member

Warning in EVEN year - (book ) “Suddenly & Unexpectedly”pg 93. By Thomas Fahy.
    "We know that the Warning must precede the Miracle. I happen to know, as per Maria, that Mari Loli had at one point been questioned by a priest who was trying to extract the year of the Warning from her. She would not tell him. Finally, he asked if she could at least tell him if it was an even or odd year. She relented and told him that it would be an even year. "

I own research revealed that the priest was Fr. Gustavo Morelos.

2. Glenn

This is not possible, as Conchita has said that the " Eucharistic Martyr" was a young male.

3. Glenn

Quite honestly I spent years digging up every saint that met the criteria, and my research also revealed that I could disqualify each one, LOL. I guess only God & Conchita know. :)

John T likes this.
  4. Glenn

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY:

JANUARY 1, 1965:

CONCHITA'S IMPRESSIVE AND UNEXPECTED
    ECSTASY AT THE PINES: THE BLESSED VIRGIN
    OF MOUNT CARMEL REVEALS TO HER
    THE FUTURE "AVISO" . . .
    On this "first Friday of the month," Feast also of the Octave of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus, the Blessed Virgin appeared to Conchita at the Pines. The apparition, not previously announced to her during the preceding locution of December 8, lasted two hours, and unfolded in great discretion: two small shepherd lads, a little boy and a little girl, coming down the mountain with their sheep, were, in effect, the only witnesses of the ecstasy. On the same day, Conchita would reveal to Maximina the nature of her ecstasy, which bore mainly on the future Aviso. Still unpublished today, here is the very first reported written text by the visionary herself, a letter she was to send to Joey Lomangino on May 28, 1965:
    "The world is always carrying on the same way, if not worse. Few
    paid attention to the Message (the first one, October 18, 1961). My
    Son will have to give another one, and this will be the last one.
    After June 18 (1965) and before the Miracle, there will come a
    "disaster" from heaven, it will be an "Aviso" for the world to amend
    its ways. If, with this trial and the Miracle, Humanity does not
    change, the Chastisement will fall on us and the end of the times will
    also come. The "disaster," as she told me, is horrible, the kind we
    deserve. The Blessed Virgin also told me that we must not grieve over
    the material sufferings of the "chastisement" that we ourselves will
    have brought about because of our sins committed against her Son.
    These are the last avisos (warnings), and we must derive benefit from
    them. She told me again that the world believes there is a Heaven and
    a hell, but we do not think that we will have to go to the one or the
    other. Humanity thinks only about the present life (. . .)"
    The girls, especially Conchita, used several similar expressions to designate the future Warning: "trial," "a most powerful shock," "catastrophe," "disaster," "purification," "correction of the moral conscience of the world" . . . These different terms and expressions were, in fact, referring not only to the physical impact and cosmic dimension of the Aviso, but also to its interior moral and spiritual dimension, both of them to be experienced by all human persons, being Christian or not, and even by those not believing in God, the Blessed Virgin of Mount Carmel even revealing to Conchita the very name of that future Warning during this same January 1, 1965: "It begins with the letter "A": neither "astra" (meaning a heavenly body), nor "asteroid": could it not be the word "absinth" or "Wormwood" (Rev. 8:10-11), "Ajenjo" in Spanish (so much so since Conchita will say eventually that "the Blessed Virgin of Mount Carmel did tell me the name . . . in Spanish), which name I saw in the dictionary, but not understanding its meaning there!"

[From 'Garabandal' Book, page 186]

Carol55, John T and js1975 like this.
  5. Glenn

START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT !
    MORNING OFFERING PRAYER

Our Blessed Mother said in Garabandal on October 18th, 1961,
    "We must make many sacrifices, perform much penance, and visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently. But first, we must lead good lives. "

In 1945 Jesus told Lucia, the seer of Fatima, "The sacrifice and penance I now seek and require is the fulfillment of your state in life and the observance of my laws." Whatever your state in life may be you can sanctify all your daily actions if upon arising you recite sincerely the morning offering prayer. Through the "Morning Offering of Reparation" every act you do becomes a sacrifice. The word "sacrifice" means to make "holy." Once you have made your morning offering you make "holy" every act you do throughout the day. Whatever trial God permits to pass your way during the day becomes a penance — whether it be work, bad weather, rebellious children, sickness in the family, tight economic conditions or misunderstandings by relatives or friends. All these sacrifices and penances obtain graces the Blessed Virgin needs for the conversion of sinners.
    Padre Pio said it best, "If you knew the value of suffering, you wouldn't give it up."
    Use this Morning Offering Prayer to start your day !
    morningcard.jpg

6. josephite

josephite Powers

Aviso in your link to your blog you state in Mea Culpa.

Our Lady says........ 3 Popes and then the Antichrist.

But Our Lady never said this at Garabandal!?

Explanation Please?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Thanks a lot Glenn for answering my questions. Please don't go anywhere since we need you for the foundational facts when things wander off elsewhere!!

John T and Glenn like this.
  8. John T

John T Principalities

Oh so TRUE! Happy New Year Glenn. And may God always Bless You!!

9. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Glenn, Thank you for sticking with us and Happy New Year.

When I read the above, I can't help but read it as the Aviso is the disaster. Specifically,
    "After June 18 (1965) and before the Miracle, there will come a
    "disaster" from heaven, it will be an "Aviso" for the world to amend
    its ways. If, with this trial and the Miracle,"
    etc.

Time will tell.

10. Glenn

I can not see the event of the Warning as a disaster, it is God's last act of MERCY towards us, and that is a great Blessing !

Beth B, Dean, Julia and 2 others like this.
  11. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I agree. I think of the Warning and the Miracle as a second chance for people, something that would be a gift. I also believe that it will cause some degree of fear but disaster and catastrophe seem like harsh terms.

Beth B and John T like this.
  12. Glenn

Remember in prophecy, not everything is " literal" .

Beth B, Julia, John T and 1 other person like this.
  13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Glenn, the second "saint for the year" pull from the Medugorje list of saints via Sr. Emmanuel that I received years ago was St. John the Baptist. I was to "pray for the prophets of today" each day for that year (and still do). So please tell Conchita that she then is remembered in my morning prayers each day! Such chosen persons have a lot to sacrifice as they continue to remain faithful amidst all the questions and often times lack of privacy and lack of patience or understanding by others.

14. Glenn

15. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

16. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

So this means there will be no warning before 2018. I will be 70 that year if still alive.

And there were we all thinking it could happen this year. We can still work and pray for conversions and reversions to Holy Faith in the service of Blessed Mother and pray for great graces from Heaven to help us regenerate from the degeneration that has plagued us for 40 or more years.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  17. Glenn

HeavenlyHosts, John T and Booklady like this.
  18. Glenn

Mario and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. Glenn

The following words are taken from two letters written by Conchita to youth groups from France, during their pilgrimage to Garabandal in 1970 and 1972.

Conchita‘s written messages to youth group in France in 1970

TOPICS:
    Life of Virtue
    Fasting
    The Eucharist
    True happiness
    The Rosary
    Jesus’s passion
    Examination of conscience
    Look at Mary

The following words are taken from two letters written by Conchita to youth groups from France, during their pilgrimage to Garabandal in 1970 and 1972.

A LIFE OF VIRTUE
    "Be models for other young people"
    "The Blessed Virgin wants you to help convert the world and, thereby, prevent the wrath of God over our sins.
    She trusts in you; she trusts that your example and self-denial might make you models for other young people that haven’t received the graces that you have in hearing Our Lady’s messages."

FASTING,PRAYER, AND PENANCE
    "She asks you to have a spirit of penance, sacrifice and prayer. Without these weapons, we can do nothing."

THE EUCHARIST
    Visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently
    "In the Blessed Sacrament you will find the strength to take on the life that the Virgin Mary is constantly asking of you. Make frequent visits to the Blessed Sacrament. Empty your hearts of earthly things that don't allow you to listen to God."

TRUE HAPPINESS
    It comes from being with God
    "The happiness which you have never felt is found only in the surrender to God and the Virgin Mary."

THE ROSARY
    "Pray to her with faith and trust."
    "Pray for one another, for yourselves, pray to Our Lady. Pray to her with faith and trust. She will give you everything that is good for you."

JESUS' PASSION
    Think of His Passion
    "Let us all together think more about Jesus' passion, in order to forget about ourselves."

EXAMINATION OF CONSCIENCE
    God speaks to your soul
    "You who listen to these words, listen to God who speaks within your soul, follow the voice of your conscience. Pause each day for just a few minutes to think about the bad you’ve done, the good you have failed to do and also the good you have done; ask forgiveness for the bad you've done and for the good that, through negligence, you failed to do and begin your Christian life again."

LOOKING AT THE VIRGIN MARY
    Would the Blessed Virgin do it?
    "Pray before acting and ask yourself, beforehand, ‘Would the Virgin Mary do this? What would the Blessed Virgin do?’ It’s possible that at this moment, when you are about to do something bad, you change your mind."

20. Glenn

I will not be able to post until Monday Jan. 9th . I am having a total shoulder replacement surgery. Please hold all questions for me until then. Thank you.

Beth B and Byron like this.