1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Garabandal Info & Answers

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Aviso, Aug 17, 2011.

1. bona fide

bona fide Angels

Yes padraig is a very good and beautiful image.:)

And a further confirmation to my belief that the astronomical phenomenon that will precede the warning, may be some kind of global aurora, caused by a massive CME. (remember: a phenomenon beginning with the letter A in Spanish). A shock of asteroides, for example, would not be simultaneously visible around the world.
    Also, the sun has been previously used to give visible signs to mankind.
    Remember the "dance of the sun in Fatima" and the aurora borealis that stunned Europe in 1938, visible in unusually low latitudes and that Sister Lucia interpreted as the sign that Our Lady had told her that would indicate the proximity of the second world war.
    But all this is of course speculation...:unsure:

Booklady likes this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Thank you for that Padraig - you have that 'Irish turn of phrase' that is just so descriptive and evocative. I never imagined the Warning in the way you have dreamt and described - I am just so excited like a big kid waiting on a wonderful present! So much to look forward to - so much joy like the shepherds on that first Christmas:)

3. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, day will be night and night, day, the stars will dance...it will be as though the planet Earth has turned into a little space ship; what's not to enjoy?

But for the wicked and unbeliever a source of total terror. But that is their fault, not God's.

4. Aviso

Aviso Guest

Some other testimonies sent to us and confirming April 2013 as a possibility for the Great Miracle date and year, years before Maria Saraco’s dates, enjoy we have kept these informations for years even if do not agree with many of these testimonies.

…..First, Chris De Bodt notes the following…….

1. Pope John Paul II will be beatified on May, 1st [Divine Mercy]
    2. His tomb will be moved to the chapel of San Sabastian
    3. San Sabastian = San Sebastian de Garabandal (review the Garabandal apparitions and the predicted Warning, Miracle and Chastisement on the PDT home page)
    4. November 13th 2012, anniversary date of the last apparition of Garabandal = total solar eclipse = could be the GREAT WARNING
    5. Within a year after the warning would be the GREAT MIRACLE:
      1. predicted between the 8th and the 16th of March, April or May on a Thursday evening
      2. and that it would coincide with a great and happy event in the Vatican (Could the Happy Feast = Canonization of John Paul II ?)
      3. and coincide with the feastday of a martyr of the eucharist (NOTE THURSDAY APRIL 11th 2013, Feast of Stanislaus of Cracow, murdered while celebrating Mass at the age of 49 years)

Chris notes that Mari-Loli Mazon, seer of Garabandal who died last year and who knew the date of the warning, told that the Great Warning will occur shortly after a synod of bishops. Synods of bishops always end on the last Sunday of October + synods of bishops didn’t exist at the time of Garabandal. They started later, after Vatican II………
    Below an other one and more serious, In one of the latest and best book about Garabandal "Garabandal, 50 años después", the Spanish Author has clearly indicated St Stanislas or St Hermenegild as the most probable eucharist Martyr.
    .......Geográficamente el Milagro se podrá ver no solo en los Pinos de Garabandal, sino en las montañas adyacentes, es decir parece que ocurrirá en el aire y más probablemente en el cielo. Respecto al momento, Conchita conoce la fecha exacta, que no puede decir hasta 8 días antes, pero si ha avanzado que el Milagro ocurrirá en jueves, festividad de un mártir de la Eucaristía, entre los días 8 y 16 del mes de marzo, abril o mayo. En el momento actual estos datos limitan las fechas posibles a los días 11 (S. Estanislao) y 13 (S.Hermenegildo) de abril. La hora local en que ocurrirá el Milagro será hacia las 20:30, es decir casi de noche, y durará unos 15 minutos. Ocurrirá dentro de los siguientes 12 meses al Aviso, aunque posiblemente en año diferente. Las circunstancias sociales, por algún motivo próximo, serán de incredulidad, lo cual junto a otros posibles motivos, hará que la asistencia no sea tan numerosa como cabría esperar. No obstante aquel día coincidirá con un acontecimiento importante para la Iglesia, infrecuente, feliz y venturoso......
    Don't hesitate to translate.
    Tomorrow our final conclusion and my last message.
    Aviso

5. Daniel

Daniel Angels

Google translate:

"Geographically, the Miracle will be seen not only in the Pines in Garabandal, but in the adjacent mountains, that is seems to happen in the air and most likely in the sky. Regarding the timing, Conchita knows the exact date can not say until eight days before, but progress has been made that the Miracle will occur on Thursday, the feast of a martyr of the Eucharist, between days 8 and 16 of March, April or May. At present these data limit the possible dates to the 11th (St. Stanislaus) and 13 (S.Hermenegildo) April. The local time that the Miracle will occur at 20:30, that is almost dark, and will last about 15 minutes. Occur within the next 12 months notice, although possibly in different years. Social circumstances, for some reason next will be in disbelief, which along with other possible reasons, that assistance will not be as large as expected. But that day will coincide with an important event for the Church, unusual, happy, happy"

6. Aviso

Aviso Guest

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

War is a punishment for sin - notice that our Lady at Fatima did not say there would be a 2nd world war - it is man who gives labels to wars. The 1st & 2nd 'world wars' were not world wars since only a minority of countries in the world were involved.

Since the sins of this generation are enormous I believe there will be a war of even greater magnitude than we have ever seen before.

Fatima
    "You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end; but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father.

"To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."

It was also explained at Fatima that certain fashions and lifestyles would be introduced that would offend God and bring down punishments.

1. FASHIONS: "Certain fashions will be introduced that will offend My Son very much!" [Our Lady said this in 1917 when dresses were long!]
    2. HELL: "More souls go to Hell because of sins of the flesh than for any other reason!"
    [Sins against the 6th Commandment.]
    3. BAD MARRIAGES: "Many marriages are not good; they do not please Our Lord and are
    not of God."
    4. PUNISHMENT OF THE WORLD: "The Blessed Mother can no longer restrain the hand of her Divine Son from striking the world with just punishment for its many crimes."

8. Aviso

Aviso Guest

The war (World War One) is going to end soon, but if people do not cease offending God, a worse war will break out during the pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illuminated by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes by means of war, famine and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father."
    Our Lady of Fatima
    NO THIRD WORLD WAR
    Of primary concern to the people of today is the impending threat of a nuclear holocaust with the major superpowers (and lesser powers!) in possession of weapons that can turn the world’s centers of civilization into piles of rubble within a matter of minutes. Heads of State and Church leaders have labored under the burden of how to deal with the problem. But we know from what Our Lady said at Garabandal concerning another world war, that there is nothing to worry about. It will never happen.

On at least three occasions, Conchita has addressed herself to this question.

The first source of reference is Joey Lomangino who has known the visionary since 1963. Joey vividly recalls Conchita telling him that the Virgin said there would not be a third world war. According to Joey, there may be skirmishes or limited wars between countries but not a global conflict.
    From our Lady not from me, should be clear, no 3rd World War, as I said here, yes they will try but they will be stopped.​
    Aviso​

9. Aviso

Aviso Guest

Below our Final Conclusion about Maria Saraco’s dates :

We have not been able to confirm Maria’s dates despite a strong verification, many contact and confidences but we can’t deny her dates as well.

Below our own opinion:

For us 2 years are still available for the Great Miracle, April 2013 or April 2015, it’s our strong conviction but our opinion only even if 2013 looks too early today, the current world situation can be worst quickly, especially in the Middle East and following the reaction of Russia.

To be clear, Maria’s dates are her own opinion only, we are almost sure that none of the seers have gave to Maria any dates and we still think that the current world is not at his worst but all should depend of the next synod of Bishops in October 2012 and of the situation in the Middle East, as Serafin the Conchita’s brother has said, a Schism or like a Schism within our Catholic Church before the Warning, we do not see any other available years than 2013 or 2015, as we are also convinced due to some confidences that all should be finished before May 2017 as indicated in my thread many times, in any case and for all those who have been waiting so long, what is 1 or even 3 more years after waiting 50 years.

My dear Brothers, we have also some testimonies of what could be the Warning, I beg you again and again, Be Ready, confess all your sins each month, the Rosary will help you for sure, so Confession, Mass, Rosary, Prayers then we should be ready for the D Day and let our Lord show to the World his Mercy, let him show us his Love and let him show us his Justice.

For those who still have doubts about Garabandal, Padre Pio has said himself “they will believe it but it will be too late”, please do not be a part of these people, we also confirm beyond any doubt that Conchita has received from Padre Pio directly the Veil that covered his face to his death.

The Tribulations should start soon, we have 2013 as the beginning and ending before 2017, we are almost sure about the period but it’s still our opinion only.

A word about the Vatican, I beg them, please give us the last message of our Lady of Fatima, it was her wish, I beg you, please give us the True before it’s too late, you still have time, the Consecration of Russia as requested by our Lady has not been done, a period is indicated in the third secret, they know it well as we know it, help us you still have time, for this world and especially for all the Children, have mercy, give us the True respecting the will of the Mother of God, our holy Mother, your holy Mother, the Martyr should not be a concern but an honor.

A last Word about Garabandal, our Lady has confirmed to Conchita that it will not be any other 3rd War World, it’s the words of our Lady, not mine, so there should not be any possible doubt.

I was pleased to share with you this year and I will leave you with this last testimony from one of the main eyewitness of the Garabandal apparitions :

Conchita told me that the only time she saw the Virgin cry was when she delivered the message.
    Mercedes Salisachs

OUR LADY'S MESSAGE OF GARABANDAL
    October 18, 1961—We must make many sacrifices, perform much penance, and visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently. But first, we must lead good lives. If we do not, a chastisement will befall us. The cup is already filling up, and if we do not change, a very great chastisement will come upon us.

June 18, 1965—As my message of October 18 has not been complied with and has not been made known to the world, I am advising you that this is the last one. Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over. Many cardinals, many bishops and many priests are on the road to perdition and are taking many souls with them. Less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist. You should turn the wrath of God away from yourselves by your efforts. If you ask His forgiveness with sincere hearts, He will pardon you. I, your mother, through the intercession of Saint Michael the Archangel, ask you to amend your lives. You are now receiving the last warnings. I love you very much and do not want your condemnation. Pray to us with sincerity and we will grant your requests. You should make more sacrifices. Think about the passion of Jesus.

God Bless all of you,
    Aviso

Carfin Grotto likes this.
  10. Jane

Jane Angels

Hi Aviso, I think that was well put. We can't know either way about Maria's dates, and it doesn't matter.
    Let's not forget The Divine Mercy Chaplet Jesus has asked us to say during these end times.

God Bless!

11. Carfin Grotto

Carfin Grotto Little me

I am so fortunate to live where I do, as our National (Scottish) shrine dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes & St Therese the little flower is only a 5 minute drive away. During the summer season, there is a Mass for pilgrims at 1pm Mon-Thurs in the Glass chapel. There is perpetual adoration (Mon-Fri) from 9.30am until 8pm when night prayers & benediction take place, (Sat & Sun 9.30am-6pm). There is a Holy Hour for vocations on a Sunday at 3pm or a rosary procession depending on weather. Last Saturday night there was an all night perpetual adoration vigil which began at 8pm, with recitation of the rosary every hour. It concluded with Holy Mass at 7.30am. The priest in charge of the grotto also has a large parish to take care of, his only assistance is a deacon & parish volunteers. On Wednesday (feast of the Assumption) the 1pm Mass was held in the parish church as there was a blessing of the sick & two other priests concelebrated-it was beautiful.
    How blessed am I.......this is on my doorstep?:D

12. Carfin Grotto

Carfin Grotto Little me

I know my comment above should perhaps be on a different thread, and I have gone off on a different tangent, but the point I am trying to make is: all this is available to me & everyone else locally but so few choose to visit the grotto. Sometimes when something is on your doorstep, you don't appreciate it. When I was young, people came from far & wide for services here. Other parishes would run buses so people could attend them. The surrounding streets were filled with cars & coaches, police were in attendance to control traffic. There are still "big days" here but the numbers attending have definately dwindled.
    If everyone realised what is ahead regards the Warning & Medjugorje secrets, I'm sure it would be so different.

13. Jane

Jane Angels

Sounds wonderful. Sounds inspiring.
    Most people don't care for what is going to happen.
    The reason is because they have to change, and they don't want to change.
    I have just finished reading about Fatima again. The last secret of Fatima is close at hand!

14. padraig

padraig New Member

I must try and get over to the grotto soon. I am tıckıng all the Marıan pılgrımage boxes at the moment. I have not got to Lourdes yet though. A bıggy.

Carfin Grotto likes this.
  15. Mary's child

Mary's child Guest

It is already happening. They did away with school holidays at Whitsun, when I was in my teens.(Now very few know what pentecost is anymore, everyone used to know. Our local council tried to stop Easter Holidays a few years ago. I still kept my children off on Holy Week, took them to Medjugorje and told the school, I had religious observances and it was Holy Week. They prefer to call it spring break now..

So many Catholics have no idea that Jesus is present in the Blessed Sacrament. I am an extraordinary minister of the Blessed Eucharist. I have been told that not to do the sign of the cross anymore, but to just put my hand on the shoulder of someone who isn't a catholic and say may God bless you, (no mention of the Trinity) so as not to offend them, if they are of a different faith.

Our priest, is a very good priest.

All faiths have been taught in secular schools, with very little emphasis on the Christian faith, it is causing confusion. It is pretty obvious for years that they have been working on merging religions.

Priests and the catholic faith in general are being continually persecuted and judged, a priest was de-flocked when he refused to give a practising lesbian Holy Communion at her mother's funeral, even when she told the priest beforehand. There are many things happening..

The good are ridiculed. Everyone has an excuse for why someone is a thief or why they rape. Reasoning it away so that there is a "good" cause for the sin, In fact, it is reduced, to say it isnt a sin but the person needing help.

We all know the difference between right and wrong, regardless of our upbringing. If you don't like it being done to you, then don't do it to others..

I would be surprised if all this came about in December. Although, isn't that what is prophesized? That Russia would overthrow when it was least expected, when we were all living in a time of false peace.

Didn't Angela Mertle threaten it? She told the rest of Europe, that there has been peace for over 50 years now but it could be broken if Germany didn't get the help that it was requesting.

Women are being kidnapped off the streets and forced into prostitution. Society, closes it's eyes to it. There is not enough being done to stop this, therefore, society is closing it's eyes to it.

Millions of children are being aborted everyday. Only one generation ago this began, and already the world is in turmoil.

I find it interesting, in how, when Moses was born, there was the slaughtering of innocence, then when Jesus was born there was the slaughtering of innocence again, and now that his final coming or the New Era (another cleansing) there is the slaughter of innocence again, through abortions, and worse than at any other time, by their parents and the medical profession.

Children are being abused like never before.

The world is ripe, the world is ready. Nature is crying out for vengeance at the amount of innocent blood, and tears that are seeping into the lands..

When man falls, the whole of nature falls, and look how it is falling. The world's crust is crumbling...

16. Mike

Mike New Member

Umm...a question to Aviso or any other posters familiar with the subject matter, well actually two questions:

1/ Conchita I believe said Pope Paul VI would see with his own eyes the Miracle promised at Garabandal and that he was told the date of the Miracle. He of course died in the 1970s so I was wondering if there was any more information on how Pope Paul VI could have seen the Great Miracle? I have read the information given about Padre Pio seeing the Great Miracle before his death and can believe it, but have found no information whatsoever of a Pope Paul VI connection to the Miracle promised. Does anybody know something about this or did it simply not happen and Pope Paul VI passed away all the same?

2/ Unlike other Marian apparitions, say at Fatima or Lourdes, in all honesty I am puzzled slightly by the interaction between the seers and the Virgin Mary at Garabandal - for instance is it true that the Mother of God played childrens' game like "hide and seek" with Conchita, or that she let them hold the baby Jesus? Does anybody know of this or what could be its purpose, like playing hide and seek?

Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions or at least try to.

God Bless,
    Mike

17. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

Hi, I'm new here. I have been trying to find others receiving locutions as I do, because of the Warning. I had a huge conversion when my husband left me in 1997, with an Apparition of Jesus, and locutions in prayer since then. I became a 3rd Order Carmelite in 2001, and have confessed the apparition and other to my provincial. Anyway, Jesus always only told me personal messages, about the sacredness of marriage, and so on, and never told me to make them public. I of course have been following all the Marian apparitions, and was led to the Garabandal story right away, and have always felt drawn to it. The strange thing is, I always ask Him when the Warning will be, so I can be prepared. He never answers, and its a little joke between us, as He knows I could never keep a secret anyway. In 2005, He gave me a date (October 25th) but not a year. In January of 2011, I was talking about the new year ahead to Him, and He said "Cling to Me tightly, this coming time will be catastrophic!" So I asked Him if the Warning was about to come, and He said it was "Imminent". This is the FIRST time He really volunteered anything about it and seemed like He wanted to discuss it. Thats really all He told me except that He said "You too will be crushed during the Warning" I became very afraid about this, as I keep myself in a state of grace, and go very often to confession and daily mass, etc. I asked what I could do more for Him, as I was knowing I could do more... and He said "calm yourself, I only said that because you would see Me on the cross, and find that hard to bear". So anyway, thats my story in a nutshell, and I have read some of your posts, and can see you are all loving of Christ too, as usually I rarely tell anyone about this. Peace in Christ! Lisa

18. bona fide

bona fide Angels

Hello Carmel333:)
    There are some curious similarities between what you're telling us about the warning and what happened to me.
    Also, in 2005, I had a strong feeling (not a locution:notworthy: ) and a beautiful sign of confirmation, about the 13th of November for the warning. Only later I discovered that this was the day and month of the last apparition of Garabandal. But nothing about the year.
    Of course my day is not the same as yours, but reading your post I thought: what if the intention is not to disclose us the exact day (may not be one or the other) but call our attention to a particular time of the year?
    And if we add all this to the many clues that Aviso posted here about the proximity of the warning, I think we should pay close attention to the last months of this year.:unsure:
    To many this may sound like fantasy, but remember Actos 2:17: And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

19. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

Hi Bona Fide! I think you may be right, and of course locutions are SO hard to authenticate, even with the person receiving. I'm always asking Jesus if it is Him talking to me.... I don't want to be led astray! Once He told me a whole 1/2 hour about the creation of "light" and how it never goes away, only moves around the universe, and just amazing things and I interupted Him and said "is that You Lord or am I talking to myself?" and He said " Are you that smart??" LOL I guess not! :LOL: Anyway, the point is, I think you are right. Lots of seers are given many pieces to the puzzle, and if we put them all together, we can definately be prepared. I think He is wanting to prepare us, His friends, so that we can help others after the Warning.

Lee likes this.
  20. Lee

Lee Principalities

Carmel333, Welcome to the forum, it's wonderful you are jumping right in and posting. We are glad you are here.