GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

2. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

3. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

John T and Carol55 like this.
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Glenn, Wow, the whole "OurLady.ca" site has been updated! It looks so different, I didn't recognize it at first. Thank you for posting this.

I just noticed the following from this Canadian site:

Everyone is invited to take part in Divine Liturgy (Holy Mass) and Healing Service on Saturday, January 27th, 2018.
    After the Holy Liturgy, Dr. Michael and Helen Rozeluk will make available their medals of Our Lady of Garabandal for veneration and prayers.

This takes place at a Catholic Church in Toronto, Ontario, CA, more details can be found here: http://ourlady.ca/

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    John T likes this.
  5. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

John T,

Beautiful post! Lest we not forget what magnanimous means,

mag·nan·i·mous [maɡˈnanəməs]
    ADJECTIVE
    very generous or forgiving, especially toward a rival or someone less powerful than oneself.

synonyms: generous · charitable · benevolent · beneficent · big-hearted · handsome · princely ·
    altruistic · philanthropic · unselfish · chivalrous · noble · forgiving · merciful · lenient · indulgent · clement

John T likes this.
  6. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Actually is is still under construction, much more to come ! Dr. Mike is an old friend of mine & Joey's. He has the same kissed medal that Joey had. Thats why I haven't posted his site in awhile, been waiting for the updates. I'll post more as it becomes available.

Carol55 and John T like this.
  7. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

GARABANDAL CONFERENCE IN TORONTO 11-9-96
    WITH JOEY LOMANGINO AND JACINTA MOYNIHAN. (and Dr. Michael Rozeluk )

I thought it would be a wonderful treat for those of you who have never heard Joey speak about his life, accident, conversion, meeting Padre Pio, trips to Garabandal, and the Warning and Miracle.

I was blessed to accompany Joey and Marilyn Lomangino to Toronto for this Garabandal conference , organized by Dr. Michael Rozeluk and his wife Helen, who run the Canadian Garabandal site ( ourlady.ca )

At about the 51:25 mark of this home made video, and the end of Joey’s talk, you can see people lined up to meet Jacinta and venerate the crucifix our Blessed Mother kissed. Also another line to meet Joey & Marilyn Lomangino , and venerate the large medal our Blessed Mother kissed.

Here is the You Tube link :

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  8. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! Guest

Some of us know, when we try to live according to our own ideas, that's when we get in real trouble. :}{

HIS WILL BE DONE:D

Carol55 and John T like this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

THIS WEEK IN GARABANDAL HISTORY :JANUARY 12 - 20, 1966:

CONCHITA'S FIRST TRIP TO ITALY:
    ROME, THE VATICAN (S.C.D. FAITH
    AND POPE PAUL VI) AND A MEETING
    WITH BLESSED PADRE PIO.

On the order of Cardinal Alfredo Ottaviani, then Pro-Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, who had been informed about the Garabandal "events" by the father of the princess of Bourbon Parme as early as the summer of 1965, Conchita at last goes to Rome.

On this trip with her there were Fr. Luna, Cecile of Bourbon Parme, Aniceta and Professor Medi (University of Rome), former ambassador of Spain to the Vatican.

Cardinal Ottaviana listened to Conchita for more than two hours. Although we still have partial information about their conversation, we know, nonetheless, that Conchita told him the date of the Miracle as well as the nature of the very important Church event that will occur on the same day, while also answering 'presumed' difficulties reported to the Pro-Prefect . . .

Several other important members of the Roman Curia also welcomed the visionary. She would later meet the Pope's confessor and told him also the date of the future "D" day. But, more important, Conchita was to be introduced to Paul VI, in a very private audience attended by only five persons, which took place providentially on . . . January 18th! Undoubtedly, on this very first day of the "Week of prayer for the Unity of all Christians," the visionary told the Holy Father what she knew about the future 'reunification of all Christian Churches,' about 'the Council, the last Popes,' etc . . .

The Sovereign Pontiff will eventually bless the visionary twice in these terms: "Conchita, I bless you and with me the whole Church blesses you."

Taking advantage of a wait of twenty-four hours before her rendezvous with Cardinal Ottaviani, Conchita and her fellow travellers went to San Giovanni Rotondo. There she met a "friend": Blessed Padre Pio! The latter, although not feeling well that day, came nonetheless against all expectations, to greet the visionary . . . as soon as he was told that "Conchita of San Sebastian de Garabandal is also here." The interview was warm, the famous Capuchin constantly blessing Conchita and assuring her of his prayers. As to her crucifix, kissed by the Blessed Virgin at Garabandal, Conchita presented it to Blessed Padre Pio during her visit, asking him to bless it. This he did, placing the small crucifix on one of his stigmata, in the palm of his left hand, then covering it with Conchita's hand .
    [From 'Garabandal' Book, pages 204-205]

John T likes this.
  10. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

11. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

12. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! Guest

Maybe I'm off base here, a Conference? Might that be an approach to revisit now? I say that as I heard of Garabandal only about a year ago. So many have never heard of any outside of Fatima, Guadalupe, Lourdes.

Such a revelation the Warning and Permanent Sign will be~ There are and will be no words for that, only humanity on its face in penance and remorse.:eek::confused::notworthy:

13. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

The days of me going to homes, churches,halls,etc,are over. The internet provides a vastly superior use of my time and a global (not local ) audience. Hopefully that is what the new movie will accomplish too.

John T likes this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Mary & The Brown Scapular

When Mary appeared as Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, wearing the Brown Scapular over her arm, she instantly sent a message of its importance. It also connected the Brown Scapular to the devotions Mary talked about (the rosary, the morning offering, etc) to the Garabandal messages.
    Mary has appeared in four apparitions with the Brown Scapular.
    Aylesford in 1251
    Lourdes 1858
    Fatima 1917
    Garabandal 1961-65
    View attachment 7313

John T likes this.
  15. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Pope Paul VI At an audience given to Fr. Xavier Escalda, S.J., the latter mentioned there were many opponents of the apparitions even amongst his own people. His Holiness promptly rejoined:
    "It doesn't matter; tell these gentlemen that it is the Pope who has said that it is most important and most urgent to make these messages known to the world."

View attachment 7314

John T likes this.
  16. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

17. Mario

Mario Powers

Glenn,

What a stunning testimony to the authenticity of thw apparitions! Thanks!:cool::D

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Glenn likes this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

SOME NOTABLE BELIEVERS OF GARABANDAL

Yes, there are many known and unknown , Popes, "Saints & Blessed's " who believed. Saint ( Padre ) Pio, Saint (Pope )John Paul II, Saint Teresa of Calcutta, Saint Jose Marie Escriva, Saint Madre Maravillas, Blessed Pope Paul VI, Pope Benedict XVI, Sr. Lucia ( of Fatima ), Venerable Marthe Robin, Venerable Fr. Ciszek , Venerable Padre Nieto, Cardinal Ottaviani (Vatican Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith) , Arch Bishop Carlos Sierra of Madrid, Spain, Arch Bishop Manuel Lopez of Mexico, Bishop of Fatima Joao Venancio, Madre Esperanza of Jesus, Mother Angelica and others. You’re in good company !

Fatima and ComeSoon! like this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

GARABANDAL & PURGATORY

I have always viewed Purgatory as God's greatest act of Mercy. The reason I say this is that , for the most part, most people do not deserve Heaven or hell immediately upon their demise. Purgatory at least gives us that hope and that someday, we can attain Heaven ( and we have avoided hell also ). The Warning will be God's next greatest act of Mercy, by allowing us to see the gravity of all our sins, as he sees them ,and a chance to repent , and correct our ways, before a final judgment one day .
    http://ourlady.ca/en/the-lesson/14-garabandal-and-purgatory/

John T likes this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert