1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

There have been several small budget video/movies made in the past.
    1971 First color Garabandal ,by Richard Everson

John T and Carol55 like this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

This is a magazine, not the movie .

3. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! Mercy & Discernment

Are they predominately Youtube or are they on DVD for renting on any sites?

4. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Alot of the original films are only available now , on youtube.

5. John T

John T Principalities

I would consider all of the past video productions including this one-where I first learned about Garabandal in Joeys basement in Lindenhurst in the 70’s, all documentaries. (This documentary is FANTASTIC!).

This new movie coming out is as far as I know THE FIRST movie with actors. And in my view it’s the only form of promotion that has NEVER been done to promote & tell about Garabandal-EXACTLY how God & our Blessed Mother are orchestrating it-To Bring Garabandal into WORLDWIDE relevance before it all happens soon. Father Luis Andreu was right: “What a loving mother we have in heaven.” Peace!

ComeSoon! and Carol55 like this.
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Glenn,

I just made a donation and I wanted to mention to everyone that they are now accepting credit cards directly so this may be helpful to those who do not want to open a PayPal account. So it's good news and I hope the donations continue especially since this film was made by volunteers, truly amazing!

Thank you for keeping us up to date on what is happening. It is very apparent, in my opinion, how excited you are about this movie, same for member Aviso , John T. and the other Garabandal supporters here. It's so wonderful to witness this!

PS- They're about a 1/3 of the way to their goal of raising 10,000 euros.

Glenn and John T like this.
  7. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

The Little Miracle
    The Miracle of the Visible Communion

Conchita wrote in her diary on June 22nd, 1962, that the angel, after giving her Communion, said, “I am going to perform a miracle. Not me, but God, through my intercession and yours. The next time I bring you Holy Communion, the Sacred Host will become visible on your tongue.” This surprised Conchita because she thought that everyone always saw the Sacred Host when she received Communion from the angel. A week later, she heard a voice say that the Miracle, or the Little Miracle, as she called it, would take place on July 18th. The Miracle occurred just as the angel had predicted.

Let me start with the rumor Conchita hid the host and put it on her own tongue. This is the most unbelievable baseless internet rumor ( because no proof has ever been shown ) How could a 12 year girl hide a host in her mouth for HOURS without it dissolving ? How could she make it appear when there were TWO camera men filming this and dozens of eyewitnesses who swore THERE WAS NOTHING ON HER TONGUE WHEN SHE EXTENDED IT OUT FOR ALL TO SEE,THEN IT APPEARED, AND HER HANDS NEVER MOVED. There is documentation from the cameramen, and a letter from Conchita attesting to the validity of the miraculous host.

Mario and John T like this.
  8. ComeSoon!

OOH!! OKAY I should clearly consider financially supporting this. I do find it curious when I mentioned to my Associate Priest a Marian pilgrimage, he strongly stated he was not free to accompany not only to Medjugorje but wouldn't discuss Garabandal.

While my spirit tells me it is OK to follow these events for new developments, I don't understand or like that my diocese is so hands-off. I know the former is due to Communist influence, though much more subtle now than initally. The latter, I have no idea.

I am also of the mind, with all our yearning and speculation, we will know it is truly imminent (days away) when announcements are made by the actual visionaries. They have said they will be doing this 8 days prior to the Warning/Miracle/Permanent Sign. The late Mother Angelica had assured her listeners she would be acting as an aid (if she were to live long enough). I still trust announcements will be made by Conchita and Mirjana/Priest of her choosing.

In the mean time, I will be involved in the planning of the National Catholic Singles Conference (provided it's held in Michigan) and a small group Marian/Eucharistic Pilgrimage to parts of Europe in 2019, among other areas of prayerful focus.

9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

That might be a local thing ,because her in NY , many priests openly talk about Marian apparitions, and I've even heard it mentioned in Homilies !
    The 8 day notice that you mention is when Conchita will give notice of the" Miracle". (The Warning will have already happened ).
    I was with Mother Angelica when she promised to send a crew to Garabandal, I still have the magazine article clip ! 558117_498156480199377_1537134159_n.jpg
    The picture was in NY 1996 The President of EWTN Bill Steltimeir (and his wife ) Conchita, myself,the Lomanginos. The second picture was the first time we appeared on Mother's LIVE show.

10. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

ComeSoon,

In addition to what Glenn has stated in answer to your post, it is my opinion, that the new Garabandal movie is an extremely worthwhile endeavor and any donation is most appreciated I am sure. When I think of all of the Hollywood movies and television shows produced these days, it would be wonderful if this Garabandal film received a good amount of support from the Catholic community. I think it sends a good message by supporting the film, hopefully the message that people are looking for more than the depravity that we are surrounded by these days.

josephite, Glenn and John T like this.
  11. ComeSoon!

BEAUTIFUL!! So are you suggesting that regardless, the President of EWTN will make sure the announcements are covered and publicized?! I never hear anything locally on EWTN about these things. Clearly, that has to be a local/diocesan decision. I have sent an email posing that sort of question locally to EWTN and been ignored. I have the app on my phone, I don't know if that is a national or local link.

Thank you very much for that clarification!!

12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Well, Mr. Steltimeir has passed away, but I am still in contact with many there, so I would not worry.

13. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

ComeSoon, That is a very good question. I read that Bill Steltimeir has passed on also, I wonder if the new management is as aware of this apparition as he and Mother Angelica were. I pray that EWTN will make the announcement when Conchita does. I wonder if EWTN is aware of the new movie and if one of the producers of the new movie has contacted them. It would be wonderful to see them run a segment about it and this of course would help with what your concern is.

Well, if it hasn't been thought of already. It sounds like a great idea to me, EWTN should run a segment about the new Garabandal movie!

John T likes this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Glenn, Great news that you are in still in contact with EWTN! I am sorry to hear about Mr. Steltimeir though.

15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I have already informed Raymond Arroyo of the film.

HeavenlyHosts, John T and Carol55 like this.
  16. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Awesome!!!:):):)

He is terrific in my opinion. Tell him that he has many fans here on MOG!

HeavenlyHosts, Glenn and John T like this.
  17. Mario

Mario Powers

I just sent a donation, myself!:)

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee! And pray for the success of this movie, too!

John T, Carol55 and Glenn like this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

MORE GREAT NEWS ! Only five days after the web site opened, the requests to see the film were sent from 23 countries in three continents: Spain, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, U.S.A., El Salvador, France, Guatemala, Holland, Hungary, Malta, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Papua New Guinea. IF YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT LISTED WRITE THEM !

https://www.garabandalthemovie.com/see-it/form

Carol55 and John T like this.
  19. John T

John T Principalities

God and Blessed Mother are behind it all Glenn. They know EXACTLY what they’re doing! It’s the Magnanimous Master Plan to Spread the Garabandal Messages. Us humans can fight Gods will or go with His will. Either way, His Will, will be done! Says so right there in the prayer He taught us!! Amen!!

Carol55 likes this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator