GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. From the website:

It is important to note that behind the scenes of Garabandal: Only God Knows, there is no super-producer, even less a super-budget, and there is not even a team of super-professionals. The only thing behind Garabandal: Only God Knows is a deep love for the Virgin Mary, and the desire to collaborate in her motherly mission of guiding all humanity towards its only Savior: Jesus Christ. Therefore, all the participants of this project have done it on a voluntary level.

Another of the surprises of this film is that none of the performers had previous film experience, nor work in the world of cinema. Practically, the same can be said of almost all the technical team including the artistic director, Brian Jackson, for whom the project Garabandal: Only God Knows was his first experience at this level.

Another surprising fact is the shooting time: the recording was made in twenty-seven days, an absolutely record time if factors such as the aforementioned little experience of both the performers and the technical team are taken into account; the amount of extras that had to be moved; and all the set and wardrobe changes that had to be foreseen.

2. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Today in Garabandal history:On December 13, 1961,
    Conchita wrote in a letter to the pastor of Barro, Father José Ramón García de la Riva:

The day of the Immaculate Conception (Dec.8 ), the Virgin came to wish me good name day. ( happy feast day ) She had already said that she would come and when she came she was smiling and laughing a lot. The first thing she said was: "Happy feast day”.

[José Ramón García de la Riva, Mémoires d'un curé de campagne espagnol, Chrétien Paviol, Lyon, 1972, p. 145]

Booklady and Carol55 like this.
  3. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

That means Mary is in control, not some Hollywood type, with their own agenda.

Booklady, Byron, Carol55 and 2 others like this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

I have already informed them of the errors on the site.

5. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

CONCHITA & MARI LOLI HAVE LOCUTIONS WITH MARY AFTER THE APPARITIONS.

After the apparitions ended on November, 13, 1965, both Conchita and Mari Loli had a locution. Here is the text of a letter written by Loli, dated February 7, 1966:
    I had a locution with the Blessed Virgin. She told me I would have to suffer a great deal in this world, that I would be subject to a great many trials, and that that would be the cause of most of my suffering. I asked her to tell me if I would become a nun; she didn't answer me. She told me that she was very pleased that I was here at this boarding school. I asked her if she would return to "speak" with me; she did not reply.I asked her to give proof of the apparitions to my father so that he would believe in them. She told me that he would believe "very soon," and that everyone else would believe also.She told me she was very pleased with my sacrifices, but that I must become better each day and do more penance in all things; that I should recite the rosary every day as I have been doing, a devotion which pleases her very much; that she loves us all very much, and that she wants us all to be very good so that we may all be reunited with her in heavenly glory.--
    Mari Loli Mazon

(There has been much suffering in Loli's life, first she contracted Lupus, a debilitating chronic disease, and then in 2001, she was diagnosed with Fibrosis of the lungs.
    On Sunday, February 13, 1966, at the convent school of the Discalced Carmelite )

Missionaries, as she was making her thanksgiving after receiving Holy Communion, Conchita heard this voice telling her:
    "Conchita, you come here to the convent school to prepare yourself to be My spouse and, you say, to follow Me. Do you not say, Conchita, that you seek to do My will? Well, now you are seeking to do yours. Will it be this way all your life? I chose you in the world so that you would remain in it, experiencing the many difficulties that you would encounter because of Me. I want all of this for your sanctification and so that you may offer it for the salvation of the world. You must talk to the world about Mary. Remember, in June, you asked me if you would be a nun. I replied that wherever you were, the cross and suffering would be your lot. I repeat this to you now. Conchita, did you ever hear Me calling you to be My spouse? No, because I have never called you."I asked Him: "But how does one hear Your call to be a nun?"He replied: "Don't worry about that. You will not hear it."I said to Him: "Then, you don't love me, Jesus?"He answered: "Conchita, you ask Me that? Who redeemed you? Accomplish My will and you will find My love. Examine yourself well. Think more of souls. Do not be concerned about temptations. If you remain faithful yo My love, you will overcome numerous temptations that await you. Understand intelligently what I have said to you, intelligently in a spiritual way. Do not close the eyes of your soul. Do not let yourself be deceived by anyone. Love humility, simplicity. Never think that what you have done is much. Consider what you have to do, not to gain heaven but for the world, so that people may accomplish My divine will. Every soul that prepares itself, that remains disposed to hear Me, shall know what My will is."I want to tell you, Conchita, that before the miracle occurs, you will suffer much, for few people will believe you. Your own family will believe that you have deceived them. I am the one who wants all this, as I have already told you, for your sanctification and so that the world may comply with the message. I wish to advise you that the remainder of your life will be a continual suffering. Do not be frightened. In your suffering you will find Me and also Mary whom you love very much."I asked if in Rome they would also cease to believe, but He did not answer me.He also told me: "Do not worry yourself with whether people believe or do not believe. I shall do everything. But I will also give you suffering. I will be with whoever suffers for Me." - Conchita Gonzales

Denise P and John T like this.
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Thank you God and thank you Mary, Our Lady of Garabandal!

John T likes this.
  7. "Another surprising fact is the shooting time: the recording was made in twenty-seven days, an absolutely record time"

The New Testament contains 27 separate books.

27 = 3 x 3 x 3

!!!

Carol55 likes this.
  8. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Foot Race", A story from Serafin Gonzalez ( Conchita's Brother )

“On one occasion, a boy who was a good athlete arrived and said: ‘No one can beat me in a race. No girl can beat me.’ One of the girls had an ecstasy and set off running, and this boy ran after her. It was clear that the Blessed Virgin wasn’t trying to outrun him in the race, but at this point the girl was running at such a speed right toward the wall of a house that the boy thought: ‘If this is not from God, this girl will kill herself running into that wall.’ The boy had to stop to give him time to slow down, but the girl continued running without stopping until she reached the wall, and then she stopped in an instant. She said to the Blessed Virgin: ‘Oh, it is so he will believe…!’ The boy heard this and believed, since it was not humanly possible to stop in an instant at that speed.”

9. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

POPE PAUL VI AND GARABANDAL

The Blessed Virgin., in conversation with the young visionaries of Garabandal, mentioned the Holy Father on several occasions, and told them, "Pray, pray for the Pope" . It is an interesting fact that Pope Paul VI issued his encyclical "Mysterium Fidei" concerning "the weakening of devotion toward the Holy Eucharist" on September 3, 1965, only eleven weeks after Our Lady had complained, "Less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist."
    Early in 1966 Conchita was called to the Vatican. Cardinal Ottaviani, the pro-Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (Holy Office) had instructed Fr. Luna: "With or without the permission of the bishop, bring the young girls to me." During January 12-16 she was interviewed for 2 1/2 hours by the Cardinal and saw other members of the Congregation, afterwards she saw the Pope and gave him the date of the Great Miracle to come. She then paid a visit to Padre Pio, the famous stigmatist. Upon her return, at an audience in St. Peter's, the Holy Father came to her and announced joyfully in a clear voice, "Conchita, I, the Pope, bless you and with me the whole Church blesses you."
    In February 1968 Conchita was again summoned to Rome by Cardinal Francis Seper. The Vatican paid for this and she was lodged for 15 days at the home of Lugina, a personal friend of the Pope.After her meeting with Cardinal Seper, she was apparently received by the Holy Father but she told questioners, "I cannot say anything in this regard. "

The November 7, 1968 bulletin of Peru's Legion Blanca under the imprimatur of Mgr. Alfonso Zapana Belliza, Bishop of Tacna, Peru, quotes the late Pope Paul VI as having said at a private audience these inspiring words: "Garabandal the most beautiful story of humanity since the birth of Jesus Christ! It is also the second sojourn of the most Holy Virgin on this earth, and we have no adequate words to express our gratitude."

Pope Paul VI had all the while shown a very special interest in the apparitions. At an audience given to Fr. Xavier Escalda, S.J., the latter mentioned there were many opponents of the apparitions even amongst his own people. His Holiness promptly rejoined:
    "It doesn't matter; tell these gentlemen that it is the Pope who has said that it is most important and most urgent to make these messages known to the world."

On March 3, 1969, the Pope, replying to a letter ' sent to him by Mrs. N. Baco of the Anglo-French Centre, sent his Apostolic Blessing to her and to all "Garabandalists in England and Ireland."
    In June 1969, Pope Paul sent his personal blessing to Difurora Mariana of Mexico, along with the gift of a crucifix for every member of the Garabandal Centre there, encouraging them to continue promoting the messages of Garabandal.
    On May 7, 1970, addressing a group of Garabandal pilgrims from St. Michael's. Garabandal Centre, Brockton, Mass., U.S.A., the Pope blessed their banner, saying, "Be in the Vanguard! Forward!" The following day L'Osservatore, the official Vatican newspaper, carried the news on the front page.

In 1975, Jacinta, the visionary visited Rome in order to gain the Holy Year indulgence. The then Bishop of Santander, Bishop del Val, had given her a personal letter of introduction addressed to certain Cardinals of the Sacred Congregation. She was received with great kindness by Cardinal Ottaviani for 30 minutes. He told her, "Jacinta, I am with you, but we have to pray much and have much patience . . : it. is necessary to pray that the Church will become aware of the importance of Garabandal." .Cardinal Philippe who was presiding over a Bishops' Conference, left it in order to meet her and tell her, "I bless you in the name of the Madonna and I am fully with you. " She was also told, ' `It is very important that the four of you remain united. "

NOW HE IS DECLARED “ BLESSED “ OCT. 2014

gracia and John T like this.
  10. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

December 17, 2013
    I wanted to share something special with you today. I received a letter from Conchita on this date, after the passing of her husband Patrick. I wanted to post the last sentence of her letter, it's TRULY PROFOUND.

She said: " Death for sure is not the end, it is the beginning and the vanities of the world are a loss of energy because it distracts us from the reality of life, and true happiness. "

Carol55, gracia and John T like this.
  11. Advocate

Advocate Angels

Hello Glenn.

Conchita knows the date of the great Miracle and will announce it eight days in advance. I was wondering, did Conchita ever say how she memorized the date? Did she write it down? Repeat it to herself numerous times? Do you think it is an easy date to remember, Like one that has many numbers in common? Say for example, June 2nd 2022. (I am not saying that is the date of the Great Miracle, this is just for arguments sake)

Thanks Glenn

12. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

WHEN WILL THE "WARNING" HAPPEN AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN ?

We were not given the exact time / date ,but we were given 3 clues as to when the Warning is approaching soon. The three clues were a Synod, “when Communism comes again “and the global effects of Communism, especially religious persecution, and lastly the Pope returning from a visit to Moscow, Russia (and hostilities breaking out in Europe ).

The Warning itself will begin with a event in the sky, in which Conchita describes as
    " like two stars colliding", ( that does not mean 2 Stars will actually collide, because she also said nothing will fall to earth ) and then you will experience a revelation of all your sins and you will see the gravity of all your sins as God sees them, the effects on those you have harmed, and sins of omission, as God sees it.

Now the first thing people say to me is “ but I confessed my sins, those won’t be shown because I’m forgiven those”. Well, here’s a news flash you WILL be shown those for the educational purpose of revealing the gravity of offense God feels when you commit them . THE BLESSED MOTHER TOLD CONCHITA " ALL SINS".There is not a person on earth (unless God has already given them this revelation ) that can describe how God feels when we sin, we just don’t know , and that is why this “Warning” is such a blessing, and not a punishment ! Imagine, YOU will know something that only God knew all this time, to have a fraction of his knowledge about the true effects of sin on your soul ! WOW, buckle up, it may be a bumpy ride.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    Byron and John T like this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

I guess when your selected by Heaven to endure such a task , they make sure you remember. She has never written it down for fear of someone finding it, so I guess its committed to her memory. The only thing she told me once was Heaven wouldn't allow her to speak the date

Carol55 and John T like this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

JACINTA & ( SAINT ) MOTHER TERESA,
    JANUARY 19,1992

In January 1992, Mother Teresa invited Jacinta to come see her. She was then recovering from a serious illness in her noviciate of Tijuanna (Mexico), only a few hours away from the visionary's home at Pasadena (California, U.S.A.).Jacinta thus made the trip on January 19, 1992, on the eve of the Feast of St. Sebastian. The religious Sister enthusiastically presented her to her community: "Here is Jacinta of Garabandal. Garabandal is authentic!" Then, before everybody, she expressed her keen interest for the works and research done on the "events," even inquiring about the new Bishop, Msgr. Vilaplana. Mother Teresa then asked the visionary to pray for her Institute for, she said, "You have only one house, I have dozens of them to take care of." The famous Foundress, who had already met Jacinta in New York, recalled with her many of the graces received by the visionary, notably the one of seeing the Sacred Heart, for Whom Mother Teresa had a great devotion. Her death, which occurred on September 5, 1997, just a few weeks after having met for the last time, in New York, with Conchita, was to arouse an immense chorus of praise and true admiration.

[From 'Garabandal' Book, page 233]
    View attachment 7189

Carol55 likes this.
  15. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Glenn, I think I recall someone on MOG jokingly asking you if Conchita talks in her sleep. :LOL:

Glenn and John T like this.
  16. John T

John T Principalities

(n):eek: :)

Carol55 likes this.
  17. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

18. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

Carol55 likes this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Garabandal Expert

20. ........lastly the Pope returning from a visit to Moscow, Russia (and hostilities breaking out in Europe ).

Prepping for that "sudden" future invasion by Russia of Europe????

"Shock" = "Sudden"?

WAR GAMES
    Russia ‘secretly practised full-scale invasion of Europe with bombing raids on Germany during Vladimir Putin’s military drills’

The terrifying Russian war drills were carried out in September and featured ground, sea and air forces as well as artillery and missile launches.

RUSSIA has practised a full-scale mock invasion of the West that includes capturing Baltic states, bombing Germany and invading neutral countries, it has been revealed.

At the time, Putin claimed the exercises were for anti-terror purposes and were purely defensive in nature.

However, the paper reported that the drills were a dry-run for a "shock campaign" against Western European NATO countries.

This included first overrunning the Sulwalki Gap - a 60 mile stretch of NATO land that connects the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad with its ally Belarus.

At the same time, the analysts said, the Kremlin also rehearsed "neutralising or taking under control air fields and harbours (in eastern Europe), so there are no reinforcements arriving from other NATO states there".

They added: "This does not mean that you have to occupy the countries and declare 'Peoples' Republics' or something like that, but that you have to occupy the harbours, airports and so on."

Over two days, Russian fighter jets also flew mock sorties through the Baltic and North Seas, swooping down onto the edges of Germany and the Netherlands.

The Zapad war games, held by Russian and Belarussian troops on territory in both countries in September, are a new source of concern for neighbouring Ukraine and NATO member states on Europe's eastern flank.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5177666/russia-military-drills-invasion-europe-vladimir-putin/

Sam, John T and Glenn like this.