1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Recent Posts

Discussion in 'PC Help.' started by Bernadette, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Bernadette

Bernadette Principalities

Has there been a change in the way the forum posts? When I click on the home page it lists all the recent posts in their order of posting, the most recent being on top. But after clicking on any particular post the recent posts changes and I see some from a week ago that were just not on the list and some go missing. I thought it was one computer but it does it on all of them. So either I never noticed this before or it's something new.

Thanks,

God Bless!

2. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

Yes, I must agree that something has changed and the list of recent posts on the right now changes depending on I'm not sure what.... It has become a bit confusing.

3. andree

andree Archangels

I have noticed that today too, certain posts disappeared from the list of recent posts and would not show up again until I went back to the forums home page.

4. BrianK

BrianK Guest

I've had similar problems. I've found it necessary to refresh each page. It's almost as if a cached version of the website is loading instead of the most recent version of the homepage and each individual thread page.

5. Adoremus

Adoremus Archangels

I noticed this today as well, I think what it's doing is showing the most recent posts of that particular forum only. For example, if you click on a post welcoming a new member all you will see in the recent posts section are posts from the Welcome forum. Right now all I can see are the last four posts in the PC help forum. Weird.

6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Me too!!

It is like the home page is not 'refreshing'.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

I have been having a few gremlins. The widget that shows recent posts froze so I had to jiggle it to make it start by making changes in the way it works.

I will try to restore it now, but I am not the Albert Einstein of the computer world.

Pray, pray ,pray.:D;)

BrianK likes this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

Let me know. Is it alright now?
    :)
    Thanks.

9. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

no sir, still an issue. it's ok, fix it when you have time and if you don't we'll get by :)

10. padraig

padraig New Member

I am very excited and happy. Tomorrow I am going to buy a caravan and head of to the forest for a few days with the dogs. I haven't been caravaning for years.

Also when I got home tonight I got an email from the USA Consulate here in Belfast. I applied for a visa a few years back and they have word from Washington that the heads of an inter agency panel there have approved a visa for me to travel there. So I will head out out there next summer to meet my American nephews and nieces next year for the very first time. I will buy a cheaper caravan to cover the costs.;)

If I die tonight I will die happy.:).

11. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Let me know if you find yourself in the Long Island or NY area. Love to have dinner & a pint and talk.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

My brother said I should go to New York.

he lives in Deerborn Michican , near Detroit:)

Glenn likes this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Its only about an hour and a half direct flight time, hope you come.

14. BrianK

BrianK Guest

As we say on the forums here in the States,
    [​IMG]

Over on our side of the pond, a "caravan" is more popularly known as a camper or RV (recreational vehicle.) We love camping but we just sold our pop-up camper to help cover college expenses.

15. padraig

padraig New Member

16. Bernadette

Bernadette Principalities

:)Well that's just bragging and truly mean to some of us! Try being spiritually inspired by some of our views!

[​IMG]

God Bless!