1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Novena for Pope Francis

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Prince of Peace, Sep 21, 2017.

1. There are some revelations indicating that the Pope may worsen the current situation of the church with new decisions and documents.

Examples:

"The Pope will take certain measures ... therefore I invite you to pray for him" Message of Our Lady to Eduardo Ferreira, ItajaĆ­ / SC, August 23, 2017 (Afterthewarning.com)

"Today Our Lady revealed to me another secret related to the Church. Many things will change and we will see sad things proclaimed and announced, but that does not come from God. And even if these things happen that we can stand firm in our faith, nor abandon the Church, but may we intensify our prayers for it" Message of Our Lady to Edson Glauber/AM, May 13, 2015. (Google translation)

"An evil plan is at work for all my children to accept the commands of the devil. Do not accept, do not give in! Be strong and fight with faith and courage against the kingdom of darkness and God will give you the crown of victory and glory" Message of Our Lady to Edson Glauber/AM, May 05, 2012. (Google translation)

I know good priests and laity who think like Pope Francis, and although they are really dumb and ignorant people, I also believe they are people deceived by the devil. They are ignorant and stupid people who do not notice satanic influences. But nowadays it is really difficult to escape the deceptions of the evil one and it seems to me that only true devotees of the rosary can escape these traps. I think we, devotees of the Rosary, receive more and we must give more.

I would like to suggest to the forum owners that we do an official forum rosary novena specifically for Pope Francis. The strongest possible Novena.

I think that all of us who are seeing what many do not see will be charged for not having done something greater for this deceived Pope and the Church.

How to proceed? I'm just giving a suggestion. I hope someone goes ahead with this.

In Christ Jesus

AED, Kwaters and Mario like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Padraig is away camping this week
    You might want to PM him and get this set up
    Hopefully

3. Jonah

Jonah Angels

Very good idea, I agree 100%.

4. AED

AED Powers

I agree. There is an ongoing Rosary through Cardinal Burke for the Holy Father and the Church called " Operation Storm Heaven". I have been trying to be faithful to that. But maybe we can intensify by adding another devotion? Padraig will have some ideas I am sure.