1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

For my Brother Tim

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mario, May 31, 2017.

1. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Thanks padraig.
    I too, forget the specific intentions quickly and then resort to a general prayer.
    I must do what you are doing.

Praetorian likes this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes I am afraid I am very forgetful. Perhaps if I keep doing this for a while it will teach me to keep things in mind. Then I can dump the notebook. But I doubt it, I am afraid I forget so many things not just prayers.

There are some very holy people on this forum. Depression is such a huge, huge Cross.

3. Dawn2

Dawn2 Principalities

Jesus please help Tim. Please bless Mario with strength and insight.

gracia and Mario like this.
  4. Mario

Mario Powers

My brother, Tim, has been transported to a hospital in Rochester. He is unhurt, but will be undergoing tests dealing with his memory loss.

Pleas pray that this will lead to placement in a good assisted living facility as he is no longer capable of caring for himself. :(Thanks!:)

Safe on the Father's Lap!

Mary's child, gracia and Mac like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Praying!

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Will be praying all day today! For Tim to be placed in a good facility, and that God will put the right people around Tim to help him.
    May all of Tim's needs be met, Father God.

gracia likes this.
  7. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Mario, I too will pray for your Brother this morning. I need to aquire a notebook as well! :)

8. Mario

Mario Powers

Your prayers are working wonders! :cool: Tim hasn't set a foot inside of a church in years and its been decades since he's been to Confession. But we were at Strong Memorial visiting Tim today and my wonderful wife, Geralyn, suggested that he see a priest for confession, and Tim said yes.:eek: The lack of priests in Upstate dioceses has resulted in very few priests available for hospital visits, however, there is a priest coming tomorrow for the Anointing of the Sick, and the chaplain on duty this evening said they'll let the priest know of Tim's situation.:ROFLMAO:

Your continued prayers would be appreciated!:) God's movin'!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

VERY encouraging update! I will be at Adoration tomorrow from 10-11 am EDT. Tim will be strong in my intentions. God can move mountains!
    Praises! Glory to God!

gracia, AED and Mario like this.
  10. Dolours

Dolours Powers

God is great. I prayed for Tim at Mass today. Thanks, Mario, for the update.

gracia and AED like this.
  11. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Thank you for this Mario, will keep praying. (y)

gracia and josephite like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Mario this is wonderful news. I will place Tim in my intentions for Mass this morning. God bless.

gracia likes this.
  13. josephite

josephite Powers

Ditto!

gracia likes this.
  14. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

This really is a time for miracles! Happy for both you and Tim. We will keep you in our prayers, Mario.

gracia likes this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

Wow!!

I so love good news like this! Prayers going up

gracia likes this.
  16. Mario

Mario Powers

How appropriate! Tim was placed in an assisted-living home named The Shire today, located in Rochester, NY. So he will have supervision and will be given the medicines he needs to take. I was never able to determine if the priest visiting the hospital had seen my brother, but something even better is in the offing. In December, when Fr. Kermit, my Spiritual Director, comes rolling through Syracuse, he has promised to stop by and visit Tim in Rochester. He said he will celebrate the Anointing of the Sick and hear Tim's confession. Fr. Kermit is a man of his word!:cool::):LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

To the whole MOG family that has prayed for Tim, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart!. Thank you, Jesus and Mary!

Lam 3:22 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; 23 they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    djmoforegon, josephite, AED and 6 others like this.
  17. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

How wonderful Mario! :). God certainly gives us many blessings, doesn't he. :love:

josephite and AED like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

You persevered in your prayers and we helped out and God was good! Amen!

josephite, gracia and Dolours like this.
  19. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you Jesus.

Fr Kermit. What a wonderful name. I think at once of the Frog. :D:D I must look up and see who St Kermit is. I never heard of him before. How wonderful to be called Father Kermit.

josephite, AED and gracia like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Wonderful Mario. Prayers of thanksgiving atMass today!!! So happy. God bless Fr Kermit.

josephite likes this.