1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

For my Brother Tim

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mario, May 31, 2017.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

His health is deteriorating rapidly and his ability to care for himself is greatly impaired. Please pray that I can quickly help arrange for the assistance he needs since he currently does not have medical insurance.

Please pray with me to Our Lady and St. Philomena!

Into your Hands, O Father, I entrust my brother!:love:

2. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Principalities

I will keep you in my prayers tonight

Mario likes this.
  3. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

Praying Mario. It's always so difficult to see our loved ones struggle.

Mario likes this.
  4. Byron

Byron Principalities

Praying for your brother Mario. Stay strong.

Mario likes this.
  5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Very worrying for you Mario. I surely will pray for your brother and for you.

Mario likes this.
  6. Allyd

Allyd Angels

In my prayers!

Mario likes this.
  7. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Mario, I will keep you and your brother in my prayers.

Mario likes this.
  8. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Praying for Tim.

Mario likes this.
  9. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

In my prayers, Mario!

Mario likes this.
  10. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

Praying for Tim and you, Mario. May our Queen and Mother bless you both with peace, healing, and the compassionate care of human assistance.

Mario likes this.
  11. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Mario, I am praying for Tim and for you and your entire family. God bless all of you.

Mario likes this.
  12. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Prayers offered at morning mass today.

Mario likes this.
  13. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I will pray
    At Adoration

Mario likes this.
  14. Mario

Mario Powers

Thank you everyone. I'll be able to give an update next week!

Safe in under the Mantle of Mary!

Carol55 and Dolours like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

I only just saw your post Mario. Will pray tonight and tomorrow at Mass as well.

Mario likes this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Mario
    I just saw this post and I add my prayers to this mighty prayer warrior group

Mario likes this.
  17. Mario

Mario Powers

To all my faithful friends here on the Forum who have prayed for my brother, Tim. Thank you. Never doubt the power of your prayers. Our God is good and always has a plan. I have been frustrated with the online procedures for signing Tim up for medical coverage. Even last week, the account I set up for him in the application process had been deactivated and I was at my wits end. I was making good use of those "Where are you God?" psalms in the Bible! Today I got a call from a caseworker in the county in which Tim lives. Turns out she's been helping Tim for 4 weeks! She was able to set up Tim with medical coverage, but in the process my account was closed down. This coming Thursday I'll visit Tim in time for lunch and the caseworker will "accidentally" stop by. Hopefully we can go together to a medical clinic to start addressing issues. With Tim's failing memory, the next bridge to cross will be determining the best residential setting for my brother. Anyway, the caseworker appears to be a gem and is very supportive. Tim's memory is so bad that when I've visited over the last month he never remembered to mention Mrs. Ross.

So Jesus, the best hurdles jumper in all of history, was helping Tim all along. Praise His Holy Name!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thank you, Mary, for your unfailing Maternal love! St. Philomena, your wonderful! God bless Mrs. Ross!

Safe in the Refuge of the Two Hearts!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  18. AED

AED Powers

This is great news.

19. padraig

padraig New Member

:)

20. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I'm so glad to hear that you are making progress with your brother Tim's medical care.
    Alleluia. Give glory to the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Pslam 105:1