Fatima warning visible

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Julia, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Here are a video about how the post Christian nations will disappear in about two more generations, just as Our Lady warned in Fatima 100 years ago. Self inflicted destruction. Not atom bombs.

2. Mario

Mario Powers

Yes, Julia. What helped me to get through this clip with its horrendous consequences, was the dry humor of the host- I laughed my way through it. Actually, it gives to me encouragement to believe that God will act soon, so that this "inevitable" scenario will not be fully realized! Lord have Mercy!

Safe in the Father's Arms!

Mary's child and AED like this.
  3. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes and while all this happens the Christian world is turned inward, constantly self absorbed, attacking its own and busy not having or aborting one of the biggest blessings and graces which Our Lord entrusts to us. We (and I am speaking of myself here as well) are delusional, self absorbed and understand nothing of the Lord's wisdom.

I have many (protestant) friends who call themselves Christians, go to church regularly, bible studies etc yet they have ZERO children and when asked when or if they are planning to start a family (since they have been married for 10 years) look at you as if you are insane.

Protestantism is rampant with this thinking. How can we claim to follow Christ and yet deny that which Our Lord grants us in love and trust to raise up?

Black is white, that which is evil is seen as good, the sun is really the moon at night!

Everything is turned upside down. :(

gracia, Mary's child, AED and 4 others like this.